Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Roquebrune
17 Apr 13 18:14
| Topic/replies: 6,362 | Blogger: Roquebrune's blog
FBI making good progress now.Suspect on film.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 93
By:
brain dead jockeys
When: 17 Apr 13 18:21
people who inlfict devestating injuries on innocent persons enjoyng a day out deserve a quick exit from this planet
By:
Roquebrune
When: 17 Apr 13 18:29
"A dark skinned man" Shocked
By:
xmoneyx
When: 17 Apr 13 18:34
was he at the masters

either a caddie or a guy who broke the rules
By:
Roquebrune
When: 17 Apr 13 18:45
According to Sky News,they've got him!
By:
xmoneyx
When: 17 Apr 13 18:46
A suspect has been identified in the Boston Marathon bombing, an unidentified law enforcement source tells CNN.

The station reported that officials believe a video from a department store and a TV station helped identify the suspect. It's yet unclear whether a suspect has been located and apprehended or just identified.

The Boston Globe is reporting that authorities have an image of the suspect carrying and possibly dropping a black bag at the second bombing scene.

CNN's report remains unconfirmed. The FBI's national press office says "we have not officially named anyone and we don't know where they're getting that information." Boston Police also declined to comment to HuffPost Crime, saying they don't know about the possible suspect.

The FBI had appealed to the public to submit videos, photos and any other evidence gathered before and after the attack at about 2:50 p.m. on Monday.
By:
Vubiant
When: 18 Apr 13 22:33
Do the suspects look kinda , I dunno , ....what's the word I'm searching for - er , maybe Caucasian ...without the Cauc ?
By:
Hamsterdam
When: 18 Apr 13 22:52
Look asain too me

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/67100000/jpg/_67100140_67100139.jpg
By:
Hamsterdam
When: 18 Apr 13 22:55
or should I say Arabic
By:
fawwon
When: 18 Apr 13 22:57
Alex Jones will be seething
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 18 Apr 13 23:25
Oh dear, FBI release pictures of entirely innocent men, to distract from the pictures freely availbale of far more likely suspects.

Just look at the rucksacks of the two poor unfortunates they have targeted. Small and empty, compared to the huge rucksacks not only seen bulging and weighed down in previously released pics on many sites, but also linked by pics of the same rucksacks blown to pieces in later photos.

Also claiming they have pics of the new culprits dumping said rucksacks at bombing site, but not showing them. Laugh

How stupid are you?

Have you fallen for this pathetically weak diversion?
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 18 Apr 13 23:26
Totally **** themselves this time. No way out.
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 18 Apr 13 23:27
This would be hilarious, if people hadn't been murdered. Plain
By:
BillyBunnsLane
When: 18 Apr 13 23:27
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-22207671

Well I cant tell even from the close ups..
By:
The Magic Flea
When: 18 Apr 13 23:31
this will definitely end up as some white idiot with issues. I cannot believe for one second that this was a terrorist attack in the name of islam. It just doesn't have the fingerprints
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 18 Apr 13 23:33
Oh so the Saudi looking pair with the rucksacks, later seen with no rucksack were local collage athlete and trainer?

Ok, bring them onto national tv, for us all to see, and ask what was in the rucksack, and show us that rucksack now, since it wasn't blown to pieces by a bomb.

Guessing that won't happen.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?rlz=1C2RNPN_enGB422GB457&q=saudi%20boston%20bombers&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45373924,d.ZWU&biw=1600&bih=791&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=aHRwUfuLOcSJONvBgYAN#um=1&rlz=1C2RNPN_enGB422GB457&hl=en&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=+boston+marathon+bombers&oq=+boston+marathon+bombers&gs_l=img.12...16325.16917.2.18851.5.3.0.0.0.1.112.256.2j1.3.0...0.0...1c.1.9.img.kp7WTyZHMWc&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45373924,d.ZWU&fp=70c8ed8562a01074&biw=1600&bih=791&imgrc=jmq2FUMamhvgfM%3A%3Bvh7oK0TG6Hn7iM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fsandrarose.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F04%252FBoston-marathon-bombings.jpg%253F42e305%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fsandrarose.com%252F%3B1250%3B662
By:
The Magic Flea
When: 18 Apr 13 23:43
you definitely gave a collage of pictures there....
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 18 Apr 13 23:47
Rucksack, then no rucksack? Yeah, we always just dump our property on the street because it got heavy.
By:
The Magic Flea
When: 18 Apr 13 23:49
I generally put my bag between my legs in crowds as a common courtesy. I know a lot of people don't....
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 18 Apr 13 23:52
Also nothing unusual about navy seals at marathons, i mean the SAS are always visable en masse at the London marathon, togged up and looking for trouble.

http://www.examiner.com/article/boston-marathon-navy-seals-with-backpacks
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 18 Apr 13 23:54
http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/2013/04/navy-seals-spotted-at-boston-marathon.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+economicpolicyjournal%2FYZSb+(EconomicPolicyJournal.com)
By:
The Magic Flea
When: 18 Apr 13 23:55
I give up. goodnight
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 18 Apr 13 23:59
You said it already, "it will definitely end up with some white idiot with issues" The actual perps however, will continue to draw their large government salaries.
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 19 Apr 13 00:02
Also your comment about generally putting your bag between your legs in crowds, would be a possible answer, but look at the two pictures. None of the same people are around them. This is an entirely different place, so other explanations are just as valid.
By:
boxingthefox
When: 19 Apr 13 00:04
The yanks are so far up their own backsides when it comes to right and wrong, it's hard to know when it's a "Bay of pigs episode" or the real thing. Having experienced America first hand I really can't have any truck with them, it's a shame that that innocent (some charity fundraisers) have suffered this terrible event, why is it always the innocent who pay the price for the machinations of the rich and powerful.
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 19 Apr 13 00:06
If those pics are not suspicious, then why is it taht the FBI released ones of the white guys with clearly empty backpacks are? Where are the claimed pics of them dropping off the backpacks at the bombing site?
By:
The Magic Flea
When: 19 Apr 13 00:09
In the first photo they are not in a crowd. In the second they are, and he is either clutching his bollocks or holding on to something
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 19 Apr 13 00:10
Or not.
By:
The Magic Flea
When: 19 Apr 13 00:11
let us think of an entirely unlikely scenario. Bloke meets his friend, they move into the crowd and he does the proper thing like putting his backpach between his legs. Shocking it would seem
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 19 Apr 13 00:11
So where are the news reports with these two guys being interviewed protesting their innocents, and proving it, by like i said, showing us the rucksacks, un-blown up?
By:
boxingthefox
When: 19 Apr 13 00:12
P&E, who the hell knows what level the yanks won't stoop to, dreadful country run by an elite who get richer on war, as if they are not rich enough already.
By:
paradox and equilibrium
Since they press are claiming these guys came forward to protest. Where are those interviews?
By:
The Magic Flea
ok, bloke is a lunatic and has dropped his bag but still hangs around clutching his balls so that he will not be considered a suspect
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 19 Apr 13 00:15
So the pics of two white guys just walking along the side walk is far more damning, because the FBI say so. Show us the pics they claim to have of them dropping off the bags at the bomb site then.

I'm guessing that won't happen.
By:
boxingthefox
When: 19 Apr 13 00:17
Guys stop looking for the truth it won't appear anytime soon.
By:
The Magic Flea
When: 19 Apr 13 00:18
a far as I know nothing concrete has been stated. All I can say is that we are not far from some idiotic cnt doing the same in the UK. This does not have the correct fingerprint for what you are alleging.
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 19 Apr 13 00:20
I'm not saying the the guys i mention are the bombers, but the pics are far more suspicious than the ones the FBI have released, and like i said. They claim to have pics of them dropping of the bags, so why not show them?

And what the **** were navy seals doing swarming all over a marathon run?
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 19 Apr 13 00:22
http://www.infowars.com/fbi-ignores-men-with-backpacks-at-scene-of-boston-bombings/
By:
boxingthefox
When: 19 Apr 13 00:22
TMF, I'm not alleging anything, I simply don't trust them just as i did not trust Weapons of mass destruction al la Blair, Bushe's lapdog.
By:
paradox and equilibrium
When: 19 Apr 13 00:31
"For clarity, these images should be the only ones, i emphasise, the only ones, the public should view to assist us. Other photos should not be deemed credible, in case they un-necessarily divert the publics attention in the wrong direction, and create undue work for vital law enforcement resources.

Mischief err yeah.
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com