Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Orsoncart
09 Apr 13 00:15
| Topic/replies: 962 | Blogger: Orsoncart's blog
After 9 pints of Hurlimans ( well 8 and 1 pint of Orangeboom) I will concede that theres a fair bit of banter going on here.

My take on the procedings (sic) is this.

She was and always will be an evil **** who should burn ( at the highest temperature possible for all Kingdom come)

Personally I dont care If I get banned for this as I've always spoke my mind (such as people like SF)

Never ever think this was a great leader, you are deluded and listen to the daily mail etc yadda yadda yadda

In 1981 I made a pact with a colleague that we would celebrate with a party on her (aforesaid ****) death. Which I did with my son and his Friends. (lost touch with my mate I cant think why)

Perhaps I should'nt celebrate on here, but I've booked off my start time tomorrow (at the office, yes a boring fecking office for a 09:30 start instead of 7:00), so that I can celebrate in style, and for all my northern friends trust me from a lone voice in Kent the first track on the Jukebox tonight was 'wake up Maggie'  followed by Maggies Farm.

Unfortunately my Sis beat me to picking her on the 'Death list', mine was Denis Healey to show you Toryites theres no hard feeling.

Anyways pick the bones out of this as you will, This has been a long time coming

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Read it and fecking weep

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 38
By:
Dobbo
When: 09 Apr 13 00:20
Do you really start work in an office at 7.30? How fcking tragic is that.
By:
Orsoncart
When: 09 Apr 13 00:21
Very but not tomorrow sunshine Laugh
By:
Dobbo
When: 09 Apr 13 00:28
How does this celebration work then.  "Hey guys Thatchers dead"   "Yeah" "Great"  She's fcking dead yeah"

Thats killed fifteen minutes.

"Hey....lets party. She's dead"
"Yeah" "Dead"
"Dead dead dead"

"Still dead  yeah"

Oh fck it I think I'll go to work at 7.
By:
pantsonfire
When: 09 Apr 13 00:31
Never lost a general election. The people of the United Kingdom voted for her three times. That would suggest that you are in the minority.
By:
Orsoncart
When: 09 Apr 13 00:32
I can keep this up all night, ****.

To be fair you weren't far wide of the mark Cry
By:
Orsoncart
When: 09 Apr 13 00:33
To Dobbo
By:
Velasquez
When: 09 Apr 13 00:35
http://www.flickr.com/photos/faberandfaber/5622092050/

Taken at Faber...TS Eliot's OFFICE at Faber...the day after he died...GIRUY Dobbo...Mischief
By:
Dobbo
When: 09 Apr 13 00:37
vel I never follow links and I am not sophisticated enough to know what GIRUY means but a clear explanation of what you are saying would be welcomed.
By:
Velasquez
When: 09 Apr 13 00:37
That centrally placed photo of a woman could........almost be...............THATCHER!!
By:
The Magic Flea
When: 09 Apr 13 00:38
The people of the United Kingdom voted for her three times. That would suggest that you are in the minority.

hardly proportional representation is it? The UK's voting system is nowhere close to democratic
By:
casemoney
When: 09 Apr 13 00:38
Wiil the funeral cortege be attacked ?
By:
Dobbo
When: 09 Apr 13 00:40
What does giruy MEAN?
By:
Helissio
When: 09 Apr 13 00:40
If only James Callaghan had won the 1979 election!Cry
By:
Dobbo
When: 09 Apr 13 00:41
Casemonry, Security will be tight and I doubt there is the will amongst the bitter regional peoples to do more than chant loudly.
By:
tobermory
When: 09 Apr 13 00:42
^
we would have ended up like Cyprus
By:
casemoney
get it right uop you dobbo ,according to google ,I believe the scottish use the saying
By:
tobermory
^ if Callaghan had won
By:
Velasquez
Dobbo, it is an acronym, a term of endearment universally delivered by drunken Scotsmen to celebrate brotherhood..."Get It Right Up Ye (Ya Bassa)".

Anyhow, I simply MUST insist you visit the link to see TS Eliot's office ya basturt.
By:
viva el presidente!
When: 09 Apr 13 00:43
Dobbo 09 Apr 13 00:28 Joined: 11 Jan 02 | Topic/replies: 2,141 | Blogger: Dobbo's blog
How does this celebration work then.  "Hey guys Thatchers dead"   "Yeah" "Great"  She's fcking dead yeah"

Thats killed fifteen minutes.

"Hey....lets party. She's dead"
"Yeah" "Dead"
"Dead dead dead"

----------------

yeah, but... that plus alcohol is pretty much a description of any celebration.

"plus alcohol" being the key phrase.
By:
Dobbo
When: 09 Apr 13 00:45
I supposed as much. Thats why I never attend celebrations.
By:
casemoney
When: 09 Apr 13 00:45
I actually thought years back ,it had something to do with Giros Laugh
By:
Orsoncart
When: 09 Apr 13 00:46
Anyway she's dead end of

AND ****G GOOD RIDDANCE
By:
Orsoncart
F U C K I N G
By:
Dobbo
vel I will take a look tomorrow. GIRUY
By:
casemoney
When: 09 Apr 13 00:47
Some will say 50 years too late Orson ...
By:
Orsoncart
When: 09 Apr 13 00:48
Indeed
By:
Dobbo
When: 09 Apr 13 00:49
This was an old woman suffering from dementia. She has been out of office and out of the public eye for years and years and years. The time for glee has long gone.what you express now is a totally pathetic expression of anger against a shadow.
By:
Velasquez
When: 09 Apr 13 00:50
I think I've spotted Groucho Marx...and Virginia Wolf...above the fireplace...not so much an office as a fireplace...
By:
Velasquez
When: 09 Apr 13 00:52
"Out of office..." Silly
By:
Orsoncart
When: 09 Apr 13 00:55
Dobbo Well it keeps me (and the masses) happy
By:
casemoney
She lived a long and prosperous Life ,just a shame the misery the old bastard caused along the way ,not to mention some
of the fascist bastards she treated as friends and allies ,worldwide ...
By:
Velasquez
Fantastic unused name for a racehorse, that...Out Of Office by Officer out of Out Of.
By:
viva el presidente!
When: 09 Apr 13 00:56
honestly dobbo, do you think all this squeamishness about enjoying the death of your enemies is what she would have wanted?

you're betraying everything she stood for.
By:
Dobbo
When: 09 Apr 13 00:58
behave
By:
casemoney
When: 09 Apr 13 00:58
anyway RIP Maggie you will remembered alot longer than the ****s that are currently running the show ,oh how Cameron will jump on this bandwagon ...
By:
Velasquez
When: 09 Apr 13 01:02
I went to the local library for a book on Robert Peel -- there were no books on Peel but there were fifteen books on Hitler. Maybe "being remembered" by certain people is undesirable.
By:
Helissio
When: 09 Apr 13 01:11
I feel quite sad, had a few tears in my eyes today.
By:
Velasquez
When: 09 Apr 13 01:19
Don't take it like that - Peel is long gone.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com