Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
jlay72
26 Mar 13 17:54
| Topic/replies: 821 | Blogger: jlay72's blog
Anyone heard this - good album. Yes I'm a fan but wasnt a fan of their last two albums. This is a return to form.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 12
By:
johnnyrant
When: 26 Mar 13 17:56
Love the track 'Heaven'. If the rest is anything like that, will be delighted - not heard any of the other tracks yet.
By:
Deltâ
When: 26 Mar 13 18:05
heard it!........... named after me
tar
By:
jlay72
When: 26 Mar 13 18:05
Listen to Broken and Secret to the End. Class. There are others aswell like Slow. Needs a couple of listens and then you're hooked.

It's the best album they've made since Violator for me.
By:
Coachbuster
When: 26 Mar 13 19:16
and the odds on this going to number one in Germany ? Cool
By:
anubis7
When: 26 Mar 13 19:47
Not got it yet but will do soon. They are on the Jonathan Ross show on Saturday.
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 26 Mar 13 20:50
I haven't got it yet either but it's on the list now though.
Violator was a mighty album, if it's anywhere near as good as that it will be excellent I'm sure.

I saw Depeche Mode live more times than pretty much all the rest put together. David Gahan ended up being a heroin addict but got out of it before it done him in. I'm not a Jonathon Ross fan but will record the show on Saturday.
By:
When: 26 Mar 13 21:34
Controversially, perhaps, I could never take Depeche Mode as seriously as they now seem to take themselves after the ( very chipper ) pop songs "New Life" "Just Can't Get Enough", "See You" etc

Not really bothered to listen to anything by them since they became this Goth/Grunge/Rock behemoth
By:
danniellasmincepies
When: 26 Mar 13 23:12
CONDEMNATION
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viMY590V6Jg
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 26 Mar 13 23:51
Great stuff danniellsmincepies, I sort of have a love hate thing with Depeche Mode as I was going through a dark time in my life when I followed them around. Lost the woman I should have married, was a cocaine junkie, and all the rest that went with being a bit of a prat really. Regrets, I have a few...
By:
Emden
When: 27 Mar 13 00:19
DM can be brilliant and shyte in equal measure.

Great live band with one of the best front man around.

Albums have always been a bit hit and miss, some great tracks mixed in with some utter dirge.
By:
HRH The Lager Khan
When: 27 Mar 13 02:13
Superb band. Absolute bunch of pervs, bless e'm!  Not got the new album yet, but looking forward to it if the single is anything to go by. Brilliant songwriters too. Try and imagine the band Kings Of Leon wishes they were. Sex On Fire, my arse.

In your room
Where souls disappear
Only you exist here
Will you lead me to your armchair
Or leave me lying here
Your favourite innocence
Your favourite prize
Your favourite smile
Your favourite slave
I'm hanging on your words
living on your breath
feeling with your skin
Will I always be here
By:
solway16
When: 27 Mar 13 16:12
Been a fan since first album and agree with above-a definite return to greatness.
Vocal delivery and offbeat drums on Angel are simply stunning.
Soothe my Soul up there with Enjoy the Silence for me.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com