Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Bingo.....
09 Jul 12 22:53
| Topic/replies: 517 | Blogger: Bingo.....'s blog
Hello all, I am planning to take my girlfriend to the Harry Potter studios in September. She loves Harry Potter (bit sad i know) so I want to take her to London for the day. Set off early, possibly drive as it seems a similar time to the train journey it would take. I would like to get to a nice hotel for about 2pm, do some shopping, have dinner and go to see the studios at around 6pm. It says it takes 3 hours so then I plan to take her to the hotel have tea a few drinks and bed.

Wake up bright and early, have breakfast maybe a quick swim and then set off back. I'm sorry for the very simple questions but could anyone thats been recommend me a nice hotel or places to go many thanks.

I really do not know London, I would just like to give my girlfriend a nice day out.

Thank you.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 3
By:
Capt__F
When: 09 Jul 12 22:56
Diagon Alley
By:
Crisp77
When: 09 Jul 12 22:59
Suddenly being single doesn't sound so bad.
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 09 Jul 12 23:14
The setting is at Leavesden Studios near Watford, Hertfordshire.

Erm, call me Mr.Picky if you will but Watford isn't actually officially in London, just thought you might like to know that.

Stay in somewhere like St.Michael's Manor in St.Albans which is not too far away, no need whatsoever to go to that London for what you want to do. Why waste all that time travelling when St.Albans is right next door more or less?
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com