Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
comingupthehill
19 Mar 21 19:40
| Topic/replies: 5,106 | Blogger: comingupthehill's blog
The British hcper states .I won’t be giving up my other job as the VAR assistant for handballs in the premier league.he can’t see what he’s doing wrong.
There’s 1million people who have a casual interest in horse racing. 999,999 thousand of them know for certain that all Irish horses are well in on the hcps when they run in Britain. But the only person who doesn’t just happens to work at the BHA as their hcper.
With his average 4lb rise per runner for Cheltenham horses he believes this is a fair assessment. Even though for the last few years 70/80% of first 10 home were Irish trained in most of the hcps at Cheltenham.
He states I use deep analytical calculations when coming up with this figure. He also believes maradona didn’t handle the ball when he scored against england in the World Cup.
He’s defending his position stating .I have a good knowledge of racing given I own paisley park.so I can see with my own eyes how much these Irish horses must go up in weight.
People are calling for him to be sacked.but he’s refuses to be put off by this. He quotes. Look I’m that good a judge I’ve even stopped tiger roll running in the national. So I must be doing a great job.
English owners were meeting last night with their pitchforks demanding to know where he lives. But no knew Willie Mullins address so they couldn’t help them.
He’s confident in his ability going forward and his looking forward to another weekends action working for the F.A.
Although he did say he might put up some Irish horses an extra pound next year. Although he believes appreciate it should be dropped 5lb cos blu lord fell at the last as was lucky.

The BHA issued a statement saying they have every faith in him.and if owners aren’t happy they should move their horses to Ireland.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 22
By:
strontium
When: 19 Mar 21 19:43
Is taking the psss out of a man because he's blind consdered funny now?
By:
comingupthehill
When: 19 Mar 21 19:49
He’s the British hcper.he’s judged on his assessments. The fact he’s blind is irrelevant he should be judged on his work.
By:
strontium
When: 19 Mar 21 19:54
I was talking about your offensive characterization of Andrew Gemmell.
By:
penzance
When: 19 Mar 21 19:57
Andrew Gemmill owns Paisley Park and he is blind.
Hilarious.
By:
duffy
When: 19 Mar 21 20:00
Yes, this has backfired somewhatPlain
By:
comingupthehill
When: 19 Mar 21 20:00
Clearly a joke.to highlight the issue..
I think it’s funny.so I stand by it.
Hope you enjoyed Cheltenham.
By:
comingupthehill
When: 19 Mar 21 20:02
Stront. Why aren’t you offended on behalf of maradonna
By:
Bentring
When: 19 Mar 21 20:14
I don't think anyone should be offended to have shared the same pitch with God
By:
duffy
When: 19 Mar 21 20:52
I think you're over-rating Terry Fenwick somewhatGrin
By:
comingupthehill
When: 19 Mar 21 21:02
Bent ring.thought you meant victor Chandler standing on the rails with stront.
By:
comingupthehill
When: 19 Mar 21 21:52
He’s the BHA hcper. It’s a key role. Just cos he’s blind dosent escape the fact his decisions should be questioned about them.
By:
comingupthehill
When: 19 Mar 21 23:29
5 briitish winners
Hunter chase so dosent really count
Sky pirate sh-he,lucky
Shiskin,5 runners smallest field.
Chantry house.envoi fell
Vintage clouds 11 yr old only 2 Irish out of 15 runners.

So no real winners in a proper race.

It’s pretty bad.it couldn’t really be any worse if you tried.

Cheltenham might have to have British entries only in some races ,so we get a winner.
By:
irishone
When: 20 Mar 21 08:00
Laugh
By:
duffy
When: 20 Mar 21 19:37
In a time when a lot of the talk is about how far out the british marks are compared to the Irish it's quite ironic that one of the British winners was achieved by Sky Pirate a horse that most thought had blown his mark.
By:
comingupthehill
When: 20 Mar 21 23:00
It shouldn’t be left to human error. There’s enough data to calculate how much weight should be allocated to Irish runners. There’s always the freak horse. Sky pirate. Presenting Percy etc. The Irish hcper seems to be helping them. There seems to be no allowance for field size. A win is a win. So 7lb rise is automatic.

The British hcper has fail in his job. He should be sacked. There’s 8-10 hcps at chelt. So 4-5 should be British winners. Every year. Better horses. Better trainers. Bigger owners is irrelevant. It’s a hcp. All should have equal chance. If not. Hcper has got it wrong.

Clearly it’s a moving beast. But 99% of public know Irish always well in.

The bha hcper are selling British owners short.

Prize money is irrelevant. It’s a hcp. Just rate them correctly.

It’s not rocket science. It’s handicapping.
By:
comingupthehill
When: 20 Mar 21 23:21
Just to highlight how well hcped they are.
The 5 British winners.
Fox hunters
Not a real race
Shiskin
Banker but only 5 runner race
Sky pirate
Up 18 but fluked it by a short head
Vintage clouds
2 years getting weight down. 15 runners 2 Irish.
Chantry.
Envoi fell

So no real winners beating the best.
By:
WHOKNOWSTHEBOWLER
When: 31 Mar 21 21:27
The management of Irish Racing is non existent, non-triers are just not policed , hence they turn up at Cheltenham with stones in hand.
Also there was some appaling riding at Cheltenham , so many races had too slow a pace on what was relatively quick ground and no jockeys had enough brains to take destiny into their own hands and take their horses to the front . Nearly all races were won by horses in first 4 all the way round (eg Bumper, Coral Hurdle, champion hurle, supreme, Ultima etc etc )...like greyhound racing.
By:
Quevega06
When: 31 Mar 21 21:50
By:
Quevega06
When: 31 Mar 21 21:51
Brilliant stuff... More excuses boys
By:
Quevega06
When: 31 Mar 21 21:51
Love it
By:
irishone
When: 01 Apr 21 05:57
" The management of Irish Racing is non existent, non-triers are just not policed , hence they turn up at Cheltenham with stones in hand. "

Coolmore runs the flat, J P, oleary and willie run the jumps .

If you are stupid enough to try and "police" them ......good luck.
By:
sageform
When: 12 Jul 21 08:41
As Irish horses win most of the level weights races as well, handicapping is not the real issue.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com