Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
strontium
19 Mar 21 20:30
| Topic/replies: 3,550 | Blogger: strontium's blog
It's great to see him have such success. He's been a great trainer of 2 mile chasers for years, but now he's covering all bases. He seems a thoroughly nice and decent man. I hope he picks up a lot of new business in future that may formerly have gone elsewhere.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 9
By:
duffy
When: 19 Mar 21 21:12
Yes, in the recent past he only seemed to receive back-handed compliments when it came to his ability with chasers and not much else.

Seems a really nice gent too. I suppose EA would have been the only thing that went missing with regards Cheveley Park. He had contacted Envoi's stable lass at Elliott's too and brought her along to take care of him on the track which was a nice touch.
By:
Andymca
When: 19 Mar 21 22:18
I dont think she wasnt allowed to go in the end
By:
Fashion Fever
When: 20 Mar 21 21:26
anyone know what bob o linger will do next year, like to go down CH route
By:
FOYLESWAR
When: 20 Mar 21 22:53
id say he will be over fences ,just my opiniontho.
By:
jimnast
When: 20 Mar 21 23:13
whatever he does fashion he will do it well,like foyles my opinion is chasing.
By:
Quevega06
When: 21 Mar 21 00:37
I'd say they bought it to go chasing
By:
jimnast
When: 21 Mar 21 15:32
he was on nick luck this morning whilst the horse was discussed he was never asked about the future.
By:
differentdrum
When: 21 Mar 21 16:43
It is poor (but not surprising) that he wasn't asked about the future because that is what matters most to punters, but more than likely he would just have said something along the lines of 'I haven't sat down with the owners' which is the usual bull for not wanting to answer the question. A good trainer should always have targets in mind for the better horses, That's part of becoming good.

It would be a nice change if just occasionally trainers gave out some useful information without waiting to be asked.
By:
strontium
When: 11 Apr 21 11:43
Third in the British trainers championship with 8 winners/36 runners.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com