Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
differentdrum
18 Mar 21 19:55
| Topic/replies: 12,986 | Blogger: differentdrum's blog
1.20 Zanahiyr & Quilixios
1.55 Gowel Road (EW) & Milkwood (free bet)
2.30 Stattler (EW)
3.05 Al Boum Photo & Santini
3.40 It Came To Pass
4.15 Shattered Love (EW)
4.50 Fire Attack (EW)

8 NR's - Hell Red (not good enough), Guard Your Dreams (wrong race), Bear Ghylls/Bob Olinger/Bravemansgame (wrong race), Delta Work (injured), Annie Mc (injured), Guard Your Dreams (NRNB)

So after three winning days it's nice to go into the last day knowing you can't lose. That said it would be quite easy to put a dent in the profit if nothing goes right. Hopefully, I can get on the right side of a Kennedy winner in the opener although financially Quilixios would be a lot better result. Of the others I am quite hopeful that It Came To Pass can stage a repeat.
Show More
Report differentdrum March 19, 2021 5:50 PM GMT
Great start but still a small loss on the day. With the exception of Milkwood who possibly got there too soon the others were either not enough or didn't jump well enough. Kennedy did quite well if you ignore the ones I backed.

Tidy profit over the week but as a punter you always want more so after 10 wins from the first 22 races it was disappointing to draw a blank in the remaining races. That said I would have settled for any sort of profit at the start of the week.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com