Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hibore
31 Mar 20 23:28
| Topic/replies: 2,540 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
We had a good go last year with 12/1 Santini and 14/1 Lostintranslation. More importantly it led to some good conversation and with us in lockdown for months I’d thought I start up the thread.

Al Boum Photo has won two Gold Cups but to me falls into the Best Mate category in that he’s very good but not a world beater. Even if he won next year I wonder where he’d figure in people’s best chasers in the last 20 years. 6/1 not for me

Santini did is proud and ran a blinder to only just get beaten a neck. I’m sure Nico wouldn’t believe his “slowcoach” would have to take up the running 3 out as the pace was collapsing around him. Henderson’s comment since then backs this up and I doubt he’ll leave it to other trainers next season to guarantee the pace. 8/1 surprising he’s that big

Champ ran the most incredible race at this years festival. Looked booked for 3rd until a mixture of tired horses in front and power packed finish gave him an unlikely win. In his races at Newbury and RSA he’s looked in trouble until his strong finish has kicked in (aka Big Bucks) so the Gold Cup looks right up his street. If he could iron out the odd jumping error he could be something special. 14/1

Minella Indo looked impressive for 95% of the RSA. I don’t think the horse is crying out to be upped in trip and doubt they would relish taking on Champ over further than 3 miles. 16/1

Lostintranslation had a great run but seemed to get outstayed in the later stages of the Gold Cup and taking in to account the steady pace it’s unlikely that he would turn the tables on Santini or ABP. As this run came after a PU he might find improvement with a better preparation next year. Not for me though at 16/1.

Topofthegame is top class and could be a big player next season if coming back sound. Interesting to see where he’s campaigned next season. 16/1

Others of note :-

Monalee - didn’t stay well enough
Delta Work - doesn’t jump or travel around Cheltenham.
Samcro - would be fascinating if aimed here. Ryanair most likely.

I’ve already had a couple of bets with Paddy which I think are value at this early stage. I’m expecting the race to very different next season with a truer run race benefiting the out and out stayers. No prizes that Santini is one of the bets with Champ joining him this year.

Santini 8/1 boosted to 8.5/1  -   7 pt EW
Champ 14/1 - 4 pt EW

Will also have 1pt doubles with Siskin in the Arkle @89/1 and 48/1 as bit of fun.

Again I will back throughout the year before they run building up a decent bet and win if one or both get there on the 19th March.

All comments welcome apart from those who think we are nuts backing horses 11 months out.
Pause Switch to Standard View GOLD CUP 2021
Show More
Report Andymca February 7, 2021 6:24 PM GMT
Looks like only Paisley Park can stop an Irish tsunami in the Grade one races.
Report duffy February 7, 2021 6:35 PM GMT
Hibore 07 Feb 21 18:36 
Allaho is fav for Ryanair but not sure about Minella after today.

I'd like to know why he's fav. as I can't see on what line of form entitles him to be soConfused

He's another one of those horses that seems to have generated a fan club in excess of what he has actually produced on the track.
Report Hibore February 7, 2021 7:23 PM GMT
Yes, not a horse I’m interested at that price.

Wonder what price Monkfish if he did Conneygree ? He’d be nearly fav after today.
Report duffy February 7, 2021 7:38 PM GMT
Agree, if Mullins did not train Monkfish and was with a trainer that did not call the tune as Mullins does, with Ricci having both Monkfsh and Royal Pagaille and needing to run one in the Gold Cup, after that performance today it would surely be Monkfish that should be the one going for Gold.
Report duffy February 7, 2021 7:40 PM GMT
But we know that if Ricci was to even breathe that notion in Mullins direction he would spontaneously combust.
Report irishone February 7, 2021 7:41 PM GMT
Townsend agrees
Report jimnast February 7, 2021 7:50 PM GMT
2022 gold cup william hill

monkfish 8
envoi allen 10
a plus tard 16
imperial aura 25
latest exhibition 33
bravemansgame 50
the big breakaway 50
chantry house 50
the big getaway 66

no quotes for al boum photo,champ,royale pagaille,minella indo,etc
Report duffy February 7, 2021 7:56 PM GMT
bravemansgame?
Report duffy February 7, 2021 7:58 PM GMT
Actually, ironic name considering the task he'd be facing as a novice, that's assuming he'd be any good at chasing...50's a bit skinny
Report jimnast February 7, 2021 8:08 PM GMT
they will find somebody to back it at that price.
Report sageform February 7, 2021 8:09 PM GMT
Denman chase about 6/1 against taking place at the moment imo. minus 4-6 every night until Friday and snow tonight. Will Nicky run Champ in an AW NH flat race?
Report sageform February 7, 2021 8:11 PM GMT
That is what I thought duffy. 50/1 against Bravemansgame being in the field never mind winning.
Report Hibore February 7, 2021 8:15 PM GMT
That doesn’t sound good. Imagine they would look to reschedule following week somewhere perhaps Wetherby or Ascot.
Cheltenham GC being 19th March just about makes it feasible.
Report Bentring February 7, 2021 8:21 PM GMT
What meeting abandoned or champ not quoted
Report duffy February 7, 2021 8:53 PM GMT
I remember good old "tent" rocking up in a jumpers bumper one yearLove
Report sageform February 8, 2021 7:18 AM GMT
Just looking at weather for Newbury Bentring. It could turn out better than expected but it looks like below freezing all week.
Report penzance February 9, 2021 3:41 PM GMT
no Presenting Percy this year.
G.National the target.
Report buddeliea February 9, 2021 5:33 PM GMT
Newbury got the whole course covered.
Weather might not be too bad later in the week.......hopefully!!
Report duffy February 9, 2021 6:03 PM GMT
Ok budd, you didn't seem to be about over the week end, what were your thoughts from the DRF?
Report buddeliea February 9, 2021 8:32 PM GMT
Hi Duffy. My thoughts were impressed with a lot I saw, and thinking the brits have got their work cut out at Cheltenham!!
Never had a bet, aside from a few doubles for Dublin and Cheltenham, none of which came off sadly. Out of all those good horses the only ones I have at Cheltenham are AI and GDM at nice odds, the rest nothing apart from a few multiples.
Was enjoyable seeing what looks to be some serious horses for now and in particular the future.
Report sageform February 10, 2021 9:08 AM GMT
I am less confident about my lay of Monkfish for Cheltenham. I laid at 3 before Sunday in case he was disappointing but he looks awesome. Evens is way too short now though.
Report Hibore February 10, 2021 10:48 AM GMT
Very interesting that Champ’s schooling session required two horses to tag team to give him a proper workout. One to jump half the session with him and one to run the last section on the flat.
Never heard of that before....he must have some engine if that is necessary.
Report buddeliea February 10, 2021 12:34 PM GMT
Dont think his engine has ever been in doubt Hibore,just his jumping, but i take your point, its interesting.
Hes still a big player in this, run or no run beforehand.
Report impossible123 February 10, 2021 4:50 PM GMT
It's good to know Hendo is leaving no stone unturned regards the fitness and jumping of Champ. Let's hope a significant improvement is visible on his next outing. If so, he's a serious contender for the Gold Cup. He's definitely has more potential than ABP.
Report penzance February 10, 2021 6:12 PM GMT
I take it ABP is Al Boum Photo.
If so he's already a 2x Gold Cup Wnr.
Already realised his potential,surely.
Report impossible123 February 10, 2021 8:30 PM GMT
ABP beating a slow boat (Santini) with a troubled prep last year, and Anibale Fly who'd not won since Dec 2017 in a handicap chase the year before; beaten by Kemboy at Punchestown after being triumphant at Cheltenham; not running in the Savills Chase or Irish Gold Cup. These indicate to me ABP is an average Gold Cup winner and fortuitous.

I believe if Champ could jump like a Gold Cup contender he'd have too much potential and talent than ABP.
Report jimnast February 10, 2021 8:37 PM GMT
here we go again so not only was a plus tard savills chase and frodon king george fortuitous winners we now have a fortuitous gold cup winner.

why do you bother with horse racing if three of the biggest chases in the calendar are not won on merit ?
Report duffy February 11, 2021 1:37 AM GMT
Champ wasn't fortuitous though I suppose, Allaho ad MI went at it and he just picked up the pieces, oh and by the way, how good was that RSA anyhow?
Report irishone February 11, 2021 3:57 AM GMT
Jimnast , ignore impossible an ignoramous, the RSA form doesnt correspond to GOLD CUP form. Thought Champ deserved to win that race Duffy but you ask an interesting question.
Report buddeliea February 11, 2021 6:52 AM GMT
I think we have every right to question the RSA form, but as re Champ I do think we have to see him this season before judging too much for the gold cup. If ever a horse looked like relishing the gold cup conditions it’s him.
Report Hibore February 11, 2021 10:45 AM GMT
Is ABP’s form questionable or not ? What is his best ever run and why ? How on earth did showboat Santini get within a neck ? Has APT best overall form now he looks like he stays ?

Whenever anyone asks these types of questions the same reply...He’s won 2 Gold Cups. Well CDO had won 2 King Georges easily but was found out to be nothing special on his 3rd attempt.

Have we just got a very average field waiting for something from the Novices to leave them well behind ?
Report impossible123 February 11, 2021 1:18 PM GMT
Well said 'Hibore'. If Frodon wins the Blue Riband the other jocks need their riding licence taken away, all things being equal; Frodon was gifted the KG aided by Bryony; Cobdon and STD were woeful.

ABP is being "shielded" from meaningful competition this and last season; 1st time encountering serious opposition post winning Gold Cup ie Kemboy he was stuffed!

APT won a race where ground was a major factor, and the two main protagonists ie Minella Indo and Delta Work fell very early on. The former has proven stamina limitation (obvious to some then) yet some idiots at the Racing Post reckoned he was a major contender over 2f further.

I do have ABP (one of my 3), but what a piss poor renewal if he wins it (again) spending most of his time equine social distancing. On the other hand if Champ, APT (shows his Savills win was no fluke) or Royal Pagaille (if showing up) wins we as NH enthusiasts can look forward to 2022 with some exciting novices coming thro' eg Monkfish and Envoi Allen (possibly).

I do like to see Native River wins which will indicate he'd be best to his best, and how much better the race against Might Bite was.
Report penzance February 11, 2021 1:43 PM GMT
Al Boum Photo's last 8 runs have resulted
in 6 wins 1 2nd and one in which he would
have gone very close in but for jockey error.
In those 6 wins there are 2 Gold Cup's.
A very underrated horse.
Report Hibore February 11, 2021 1:49 PM GMT
Is ABP’s form questionable or not ? What is his best ever run and why ? How on earth did showboat Santini get within a neck ? Has APT best overall form now he looks like he stays ?

Whenever anyone asks these types of questions the same reply...He’s won 2 Gold Cups.

Laugh
Report penzance February 11, 2021 1:54 PM GMT
the reply is to people talking boll0x
about a dual Gold Cup winner Laugh
Report impossible123 February 11, 2021 1:56 PM GMT
A very under-rated horse? He was stuffed by Kemboy at Punchestown after winning the blue Riband - the only time he faced serious competition on fair going. And, he's been avoiding prep Gold Cup races since ie the ones Don Cossack and Sizing John participated in. He's been confined to his box and had "freebies" at Limerick two years running eg no King George or Savills Chase/Irish Gold cup.

And, winning the Gold Cup beating a slowboat Santini who'd an interrupted prep and Anibale Fly in successive years cannot be deemed under-rated.
Report penzance February 11, 2021 1:58 PM GMT
if he's been social distancing what's Champ
been doing?
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 2:01 PM GMT
his only run at limerick resulted in a last fence fall when in front.
Report GAZO February 11, 2021 2:09 PM GMT
ABP has won a fast and slow gold cup and its true they have not looked the best gold cup's but what form can any of the others bring that will challenge him
Report penzance February 11, 2021 2:12 PM GMT
getting beat by Kemboy a 4x GD1 Wnr
is shocking form.
I'll leave it at that.
   GL
Report GAZO February 11, 2021 2:18 PM GMT
penzance,dont understand what you are saying ?
Report impossible123 February 11, 2021 2:19 PM GMT
I meant Tramore. What reigning champion run at Tramore 2 years running? Against Kemboy his potential was fully exposed.

I believe Champ's had niggling issues since a wind operation. Also, the ground was an impediment too. However, I've been relatively assured by his private assertion at Newbury that connections were not equine social distancing him, but circumstances.

Anibale Fly is so mediocre; Santini nearly did not make last year's renewal.
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 2:28 PM GMT
its 3 times he won at tramore on the first occasion the two horses he beat by 6 lengths and 22 lengths both went on to win the thyestes of 152 and 149.his defeat by kenboy was on the back of that horses high class performance at aintree where he demolished a dual king george winner,i think most would agree kenboy was ridden superbly that day by a jockey knowing it would be his last ride.
Report irishone February 11, 2021 2:32 PM GMT
"however, I've been relatively assured by his private assertion at Newbury that connections were not equine social distancing him, but circumstances"

Hes been injecting again !
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 2:35 PM GMT
which reigning champion run at tramore 2 years running ?

well since 1971 only 3 would qualify kauuto star ,best mate and al boum photo of which it would be unlikely the first two would travel to tramore on new years day.
Report impossible123 February 11, 2021 2:49 PM GMT
Total Recall and Acapella Bourgeois were far from Gold Cup materials. The Thyestes? No comparison!

Kemboy given fair ground and not Cheltenham is a better horse than ABP - that's indisputable; CDO was knackered at Aintree after his assertions at Cheltenham.

ABP finished behind Presenting Percy, Monalee and Elegant Escape in the RSA. I'm not saying ABP's not improved since nevertheless, sufficiently to win 2 Gold Cup without being fortuitous eh Santini and Anibale Fly? Otherwise, ABP would have participated in one of the respected Gold Cup trials in Ireland, and not the mickey-mouse race (pr race more like) at Tramore; running there only devalued his stock.
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 3:48 PM GMT
acapella bourgeois never won the thyestes the horse that chased home al boum photo was invitation only for somebody who has the game by the bo..ox you get a lot of things wrong,previous winners of the race include flyingbolt,arkle,hedgehunter and djakkadam,two earlier horses you mentioned were sizing john and don cossack who both won at thurles in there gold cup years.

regarding kenboys win at aintree how do you know cdo was knackered ?
Report Andymca February 11, 2021 3:49 PM GMT
If APB was English trained, would he still be an undeserving dual Gold Cup winner ?
Report irishone February 11, 2021 5:03 PM GMT
This is going to be good andy ....

The O P put him in the Best Mate class, no world beater ...... and then tipped up Champ !
Report irishone February 11, 2021 5:31 PM GMT
"The Thyestes? No comparison! "

Himself won that before getting three gold cups....
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 5:39 PM GMT
and flyingbolt
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 5:48 PM GMT
i think you will find arkle was fortuitous to win 3 gold cups irishone.
Report Hibore February 11, 2021 5:48 PM GMT
Is ABP’s form questionable or not....What is his best ever run and why ? How on earth did showboat Santini get within a neck ? Has APT best overall form now he looks like he stays ?

No one answering any of these ?
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 5:55 PM GMT
hibore its probable that santini put up his best performance in last seasons gold cup.
Report penzance February 11, 2021 5:59 PM GMT
every horse's form can be questioned,it's all
about opinions.A Plus Tard,if that's him,got
no where near the best overall form,he's
still got to prove he'll get the Gold Cup trip.
He may well do.His form,to me at the moment is
no where near Al Boum Photo's.
Report duffy February 11, 2021 6:04 PM GMT
I think Santini got so close because that horse has form that he produces at Cheltenham and form that he produces elsewhere, we shouldn't take literally what he does through the season and consequently shouldn't use his cheltenham performance as a stick to beat the form of the winner with, it's almost like there are two different Santini's, he's shown that twice now so I think it's credible....fook knows how good it is thoughLaugh
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 6:08 PM GMT
as a novice his best form would have been when 2nd in the flogas beaten by monalee although beating shattered love at fairyhouse was pretty decent form,off course both those runs would have been bettered at punchestown but for the jockey been out foxed.

in open racing his first gold cup was very convincing where he had both the current king george and gold cup winners well behind having had only one run behind him at tramore out of novice company,his defeat by kemboy with the storyteller miles behind was not to shabby either.
Report Hibore February 11, 2021 7:22 PM GMT
irishone 11 Feb 21 18:03 Joined: 22 Sep 06 | Topic/replies: 45,359 | Blogger: irishone's blog
This is going to be good andy ....

The O P put him in the Best Mate class, no world beater ...... and then tipped up Champ !

And the Jimnast puts two of his three best runs was when he was second Laugh.
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 7:53 PM GMT
just giving my opinion hibore ,how much must you be getting at this game ?
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 7:54 PM GMT
azertyuiops best run was when he was 2nd
Report Hibore February 11, 2021 8:03 PM GMT
I wasn’t disagreeing with you Jim. It was the other one.
Report Hibore February 11, 2021 8:13 PM GMT
Disagree Azerty best run was behind Moscow (I assume). Far too keen early on and jumped sticky at times. But agree the last 3 fences made it unforgettable.

Champion chase win was nearly flawless.
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 8:14 PM GMT
slightly of subject i was looking back at best mate today as he was brought up on this thread,he got beat a lot when he come up against good horses,but what i did not remember was the day he died at exeter as i was at worcester that day probably didnt take that much notice of the meeeting i was amazed to see who came 2nd in the exeter race anybody know ?
Report Hibore February 11, 2021 8:19 PM GMT
Denman ?
Report penzance February 11, 2021 8:23 PM GMT
Kauto Star
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 8:23 PM GMT
incredably close hibore i think better but many would say not
Report Hibore February 11, 2021 8:29 PM GMT
Thought it might be Nicholls as he targets the race. Trying to work out years..seems like yesterday but 15 or so years ago.

Take it was Kauto.
Report sageform February 11, 2021 8:32 PM GMT
Nobody seems to be taking account of the huge difference between 3 miles and nearly 3 furlongs at Cheltenham and some of the trials over barely 3 miles on flat tracks. Best Mate was unlucky not to win 2 King Georges along with his 3 Gold Cups. McCoy gave him too much to do when beaten by Florida Pearl. You can divide the Gold Cup winners of the last 20 years into high class chasers that had won good races at 2.5-3 miles but stayed the GC trip such as Imperial Commander, Best Mate and Kauto Star and the dour stayers such as Jodami, Denman, Garrison Savannah, Lord Windermere, Native River and others that would never win a Ryanair and probably not a King George. Al Boum Photo seems to be in the dour stayer camp to me but he is better than the others around. The classy 3 milers such as Cyrname, Clan Des Obeaux, Frodon, Kemboy and Waiting Patiently are very unlikely to get the GC trip. Who knows where Champ fits in?
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 8:37 PM GMT
yes it was kauto two runs there one in the race where best mate has a heart attack the other in a race that changed the rules of racing.
Report sageform February 11, 2021 8:39 PM GMT
I was at Exeter that day and it made the rest of the card seem irrelevant.
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 8:39 PM GMT
i think a big clue was better than denman it didnt leave many to choose from.
Report penzance February 11, 2021 8:40 PM GMT
that was the remounting rule (Kauto Star)
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 8:40 PM GMT
as i say sageform i was at worcester when news broke it completely took over the day.
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 8:42 PM GMT
thats right penzance i should think in running was affected by that,
Report penzance February 11, 2021 8:46 PM GMT
Kauto Star picked up a pelvic injury,
could have been why they changed the rules.
Report jimnast February 11, 2021 8:53 PM GMT
yes that would be the reason penzance ,the in running punters would have been licking there chops knowing they could lay 1.01 when one is on the deck without any chance of remounting.
Report jimnast February 15, 2021 1:46 PM GMT
delta work non runner
Report impossible123 February 15, 2021 1:55 PM GMT
A shame. He's that could have given the reigning champion a test, if jumping.
Report jimnast February 15, 2021 2:15 PM GMT
yes it is a shame
Report paulo47 February 15, 2021 2:51 PM GMT
At least he said he would consider taking the hood off .......unfortunately the cause was lameness .
Report irishone February 15, 2021 4:13 PM GMT
Now we understand 40\1
Report Hibore February 21, 2021 7:15 PM GMT
Fairly happy with my position now all the trials have been run although my selections have flip flopped in the betting.

Champ 14/1 - 4 pt EW
Will also have 1pt doubles with Siskin in the Arkle @89/1 and 48/1 as bit of fun.

Let’s just hope all horses keep safe and sound and we have a belter of a race.
Report Andymca February 21, 2021 8:00 PM GMT
Yeah Hibore, it is not all about the money, at least you should get the first half of your doubles up
Report Hibore February 21, 2021 8:27 PM GMT
Definitely not about the money. It’s the buzz of watching the best take each other on....and if you are lucky to pick the winner you can’t bottle the feeling.
Just a shame we won’t be there.
Report irishone February 21, 2021 9:59 PM GMT
Cant believe a word of it ....

Hibore 20 Apr 20 18:37

Santini average 8.3/1   12 pt EW

Need a good memory if you are going to tell lies
Report Hibore February 21, 2021 10:07 PM GMT
Was just posting my first set of bets. Did I say it was all my bets ?

Please don’t respond to my posts as I don’t like speaking with IRISH RACIST BIGOTS.
Sooner you get banned the better.
Report irishone February 21, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
Hibore21 Feb 21 20:15Joined: 23 Jun 07 | Topic/replies: 2,527 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
Fairly happy with my position now all the trials have been run.....
Report Hibore February 21, 2021 10:11 PM GMT
IRISH RACIST BIGOT
Report irishone February 21, 2021 10:16 PM GMT
Banned ?

Why because the IRISH RACIST BIGOT \ VILLAGE IDIOT exposes your lies again ?
Report Hibore February 21, 2021 10:18 PM GMT
IRISH RACIST BIGOT
Report Hibore February 21, 2021 10:32 PM GMT
Champ 14/1 - 4 pt EW

Again I will back throughout the year before they run building up a decent bet and win if one or both get there on the 19th March.

Do you need a translation of what it says above. Mugged yourself off again. How’s your Delta Work bet ? PTKO what a joke you really are.
Report irishone February 22, 2021 7:53 AM GMT
So lets clear this up then ....

From this thread over the past year ...

31\3\2020. Santini 8/1 boosted to 8.5/1  -   7 pt EW

A month later you say "anyone else had hefty bets"......

Hibore20 Apr 20 18:37Joined: 23 Jun 07 | Topic/replies: 2,530 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
It’s been a struggle getting the right prices on Santini as he’s been shortening across the village over the last week but I’ve now put both bets on over 3 bookies......

I’ve increased both bets slightly and biggest ante post bets I’ve every put on so far out. At least they are on now and I can forget about them.

Santini average 8.3/1   12 pt EW
Champ 14/1 - 7 pt EW

The proof will be in the pudding in early March.

Anyone else had any hefty bets in the Gold Cup so far out before both good or bad ?

So how come ?.....

Hibore28 May 20 19:44Joined: 23 Jun 07 | Topic/replies: 2,530 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
Paddy Power who I’ve had 90% of my Santini and Champ bets have restricted me to £5 max bet on each today. Not sure if that is it...forever.
Never been restricted on a particular horse or horses in an ante post bet before.

Which I found very strange .... As did others

Hibore
Hibore01 Jun 20 11:58Joined: 23 Jun 07 | Topic/replies: 2,530 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
Apparently I’ve been flagged up by a trader. That restriction will be removed later today.
He did say having 13 bets on Santini and Champ 10 months out to win x thousands was a bit bizarre Laugh

And so you have been punting away but then we find out ....

You are "fairly happy with your position ...."

Hibore21 Feb 21 20:15Joined: 23 Jun 07 | Topic/replies: 2,530 | Blogger: Hibore's blog
Fairly happy with my position now all the trials have been run although my selections have flip flopped in the betting.

Champ 14/1 - 4 pt EW

..... which is back now to exactly the same as it was on the very first post you made.

Clearly you are delusional.

I know you get very upset by these posts but if I were you I wouldnt post up my stakes , what you bet is your business no one elses.

Trying to con us all into thinking you have been punting all over the shop with "hefty" amounts and then coming back on to reveal you have not ..... is an insult to the intelligence of this forum.

I have no accounts myself now and have to use my wifes account to get bets on. Vast majority of people who punt or have punted for a living have to go to extraordinairy lengths to get on. Yet you apparently can just have a chat with PP and they accept your bets for thousands and remove your restrictions.

That my friend ....is the sign of a loser

Maybe Hibore, maybe !
Report Hibore February 22, 2021 10:30 AM GMT
You seemed to miss out my post that I was lucky enough to be invited to watch the Cheltenham Gold Cup from Paddy Powers box last season. Ask someone who doesn’t  bet £2 from their wife’s account why that would be ?
Report Bentring February 22, 2021 10:59 AM GMT
^^^^^You post that and expect people not to laugh,well paddy must have taken enough of off you to cover the day shall we say and leave it at that.
Report Hibore February 22, 2021 11:15 AM GMT
I’ll waive over to you in the Best Mate enclosure when I’m there next. That’s if your mummy lets you go...which is doubtful.
Report irishone February 22, 2021 12:11 PM GMT
I will wave back from the paddock Laugh
Report GAZO February 22, 2021 12:15 PM GMT
when you were kids you two would probally play tic-your-on  until it was dark
Report impossible123 February 23, 2021 3:16 PM GMT
I have not had the winner since Native River and Don Cossack. I hope with 3 silver bullets this year I'll hit the jackpot.
Report irishone February 23, 2021 4:28 PM GMT
Follow the money son.... You will be o k ExcitedCrazy
Report shlotter February 23, 2021 4:28 PM GMT
1. Al boum photo 15/8F
2. Champ 9/2
3. A plus tard 6/1

Dist 1l nk
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539