Forums

Cheltenham Festival

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Nogoody
02 Apr 19 16:04
| Topic/replies: 599 | Blogger: Nogoody's blog
Anyone know how many places William Hill paid out on ? T.I.a. I had Uradel e.w. finished 7th.
Show More
Report miltons sophie April 2, 2019 5:42 PM BST
Looking at the price wise section of that days Racing Post it looks like they were 1/5 5 places as they were not listed at the bottom as an exception to the default.
Report Nogoody April 2, 2019 6:17 PM BST
Thanks a lot Sophie, it was worth the ask as I had 4 winners with him in a £5er e.w. accer.
Report miltons sophie April 2, 2019 7:38 PM BST
No problem . Sorry the news wasn’t better
Report irishone March 5, 2020 9:00 PM GMT
Great race this , touched off last year but plenty of places over the years.
The big boys have got very interested the last seven odd years and consequently 6/7 last winners have carried more than eleven stone .
Willie had brought two here that i know will run and they are both very highly respected in the yard, BACHASSON and STRATUM
Report JJmbe March 5, 2020 9:34 PM GMT
Really fancy Dame de compagnie for this, nice trial on the track been put away since, been nibbling away at 20 and 16 for a while.
Report Ekbalco March 5, 2020 11:50 PM GMT
Canardier.
Report JJmbe March 14, 2020 6:24 PM GMT
Finally sobered up from Benidorm and got home just in time looking at the news, all paid for by the coral cup winner and enough left over for a weekend spa with the wife, everyone's a winner Cool.
Report irishone March 14, 2020 7:23 PM GMT
Wvd jj
Report JJmbe March 15, 2020 7:07 PM GMT
cheers irish, how did the festival treat yourself.
Report irishone March 15, 2020 7:16 PM GMT
Very well mate, mrs got two bottles of perfume out of it, put most of my winners up here, not aftertiming, but shishkin cost me four figures. Biggest disappointment was the lack of respect for the corona virus to be honest. Often found myself as a soloist singing happy birthday at the wash hand basins.
Report JJmbe March 16, 2020 4:51 PM GMT
Them poor feckin basins Laugh, nice to here you got a few quid.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com