Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 242 comments are related to the topic:
Ante Post Musings- Triumph Hurdle

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 242
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 12 Mar 16 16:58
this ivanovich gorbatov screams out at me as a horse that will absolutely relish cheltenham and spring ground

I'm all over it like a sore rash
By:
Shakepseare's Sheriff
When: 13 Mar 16 16:38
Can someone tell me why Leoncavallo is 33/1 and Sceau Royal 7/1. What am I missing here?.  It seems to be going for the triumph as it looks like Coleman already booked to ride the horse.  It beat Sceau Royal earlier in the season and was closing and challenging the same horse in its last race when it unseated.  Was/is the horse injured or was it the ground that has kept it off the track since december.  I see that as the only negative with a lower flat rating of 68.
By:
scooby91
When: 13 Mar 16 16:49
Leoncavallo Was just kept for better ground. I can see why SR is a shorter price, but I can't see why leoncavallo is a 331 shot
By:
the bloob
When: 13 Mar 16 17:54
there's plenty of us on here that are baffled by the price on Leoncavallo, I think the solution is to just keep piling in! why on earth this horse is 33/1 is beyond me
By:
mrglovesthosetins
When: 13 Mar 16 19:38
I hope JPM agrees with us LR Grin
By:
impossible123
When: 13 Mar 16 19:47
At last sense has prevailed, Zubayr is out to 7 here but only wanted at 17, and Leoncavallo into 34.
By:
mrglovesthosetins
When: 13 Mar 16 20:14
Zub's didnt school well, come on the IG !
By:
scooby91
When: 13 Mar 16 20:21
Mr G
Zubayr schooled well against tommy silver yesterday morning according to nicholls. Said tommy silver would need to improve.
Clan des obeaux and adrien du pont not certain runners
By:
scooby91
When: 13 Mar 16 20:26
"Zubayr has worked very well this morning with tommy silver and he has improved enormously from his kept on run"
Paul nicholls.
By:
scooby91
When: 13 Mar 16 20:27
* Kempton.
By:
mrglovesthosetins
When: 13 Mar 16 20:29
Ive heard i didnt school well lol. CDO wont want it drying like it is. IG will love this ground and i cant have Pont nor Royal form on my mind.
By:
impossible123
When: 17 Mar 16 17:08
RW has switched allegiance - he's on Footpad for SM (despite ground) - and not on Let's dance (RR). I think it will be gambled on tomorrow, currently 8/1 from 10/1.
By:
impossible123
When: 17 Mar 16 23:54
Money coming in for Footpad here.
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 18 Mar 16 00:00

Feb 29, 2016 -- 6:56PM, scooby91 wrote:

Willie said apples jade footpad and let's dance run in the triumph and that "he can't see past footpad in the race"

Cool

By:
impossible123
When: 18 Mar 16 00:09
It could be more that: RW is not riding RR's Let's Dance but Simon Munir's Footpad - RW has jumped ship for the 1st time (I think).
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 18 Mar 16 00:36
He'd be on Ricci's if he thought it was the best.
By:
mrglovesthosetins
When: 18 Mar 16 10:49
Are we keeping the Faith with IG todays lads or not ?
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Mar 16 11:16
Nope, cannot have IG. My 4 against the field are Footpad, Who Dares Wins, Leoncavallo and Gilbrafaro.
By:
Harvester
When: 18 Mar 16 11:43
cannot have IG at all. i'm still happy with WDW but i think footpad will also have a chance.
By:
Graeme83
When: 18 Mar 16 11:52
I like Sceau Royal, but it's not a race i'd get too involved in. Mullins likes   Footpad, yet i'm still daft enough to think IG could be the best of the Irish runners. My only real advice would be for smaller staked mugs like myself to take the sky bet 'money back as a free bet' concession.(up to 25 quid)
By:
trigger3
When: 18 Mar 16 11:52
On Footpad at 33's and I still think he is the one to beat today. Mullins comments have only strengthened that view.
By:
Graeme83
When: 18 Mar 16 11:53
^^^ should  add it's money back if your selection loses.
By:
scooby91
When: 18 Mar 16 12:02
I'v a few decent chances here antepost.
But if I haddnt already backed here, id be all ove sceau royale with 4 places think he's got a great chance.
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Mar 16 13:46
Money keeps pouring in for Footpad, down to 8.2 here and still being backed, and RW is riding for Munir despite RR has a runner in Let's Dance.
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 18 Mar 16 13:57
If Ivanovich Gorbatov hadn't run lto he'd be a sub 4.0 shot here. They thought he wasn't right and that the ground will suit today, I'm on at 8.0 looks a very fair price.
By:
mrglovesthosetins
When: 18 Mar 16 14:13
JPM agrees with me itll run a race - Keep The Faith Grin
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Mar 16 14:14
At this rate Footpad could start off 'fav' - it's 7.4 here and contracting.
By:
mrglovesthosetins
When: 18 Mar 16 14:18
5.4 here it comes
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Mar 16 14:18
Now IG is being smashed into.
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 18 Mar 16 14:22
Do I lay off and secure it's victory, or do I let it run and secure it's defeat. Laugh
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Mar 16 14:29
IG earlier but now it's Footpad again - let's hope they run accordingly.
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 18 Mar 16 14:36

Mar 18, 2016 -- 1:57PM, Angela Rebecchi wrote:

If Ivanovich Gorbatov hadn't run lto he'd be a sub 4.0 shot here. They thought he wasn't right and that the ground will suit today, I'm on at 8.0 looks a very fair price.

LoveLoveLove

By:
mrglovesthosetins
When: 18 Mar 16 14:40
Oi Oi Limini and IG Grin
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Mar 16 14:43
Very well done IG backers!
By:
wellchief
When: 18 Mar 16 18:56
Almost impossible to tell at this stage, but I suspect that was a good renewal of the Triumph, and the ones I'd hope would come to the fore did, and showed that the Irish juvenile form was far better than the British.

The front four all look like very good ones for next year.

Allblak Des Place didn't run, but he must be a good one too based on how the Leopardstown Juvenile Hurdle has worked out.
By:
mrglovesthosetins
When: 18 Mar 16 19:02
Lads i loved it when use all gave up on this beast, if you watch the win and the loss at Leopardstown its not the same horse at all, that day in February was filthy and it never showed its true running like what it did today with a good pace and on ideal ground, well done to use all that kept the faith and ill have a few listen backs to all the Podcasts including Mr Mullins who said it wouldnt beat the Ambulance home, to the Couch who said the Russians must of come over and backed it, NOT TOO FAR Ivanovich Gorbatov and as always lads Keep The Faith with a Good Thing !
By:
blackballed1
When: 18 Mar 16 22:00
I certainly never gave up! I backed him a few times over Xmas time and was disappointed in his run last time but the fact he was smashed back into fav again within a few days gave me more hope it was the ground/off day as we all have them! It stopped me backing him more right enough and made do with what I had on which won me a good few quid and a great start to today. And after a bad start with about 250 worth of antepost bets going down before we even started coming out with a profit was fantastic lol
By:
scooby91
When: 18 Mar 16 22:23
Fair play and a good performance by IG. I couldn't have him after his last run.
I could understand ruby was doing on foot pad, replicating the ride he was given by danny mullins but up hill on that ground,  he had no chance of winning from that far back
By:
ReaseHeath
When: 18 Mar 16 22:30
I think it was a decent renewal - the winner will be a force to be reckoned with in open company, Apple's Jade was only running for the third time in her life and will surely be a challenger in the Mares races.

Would also throw in a positive mention for Clan Des Obeaux who got outpaced but was staying on again at the end and will surely be an excellent novice chasing prospect.
By:
impossible123
When: 18 Mar 16 22:42
Leoncavallo ran really well too considering he had not run since December yet beat most of the fancy runners eg Sceau Royal, Zubayr and Let's Dance.
Page 6 of 7  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com