Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stevo1
07 Dec 12 09:28
| Topic/replies: 3,494 | Blogger: stevo1's blog
Supreme Novices

Jezki  on at 16s fair price appears best of Irish so far,open to improvement also given good ground.
Geraghty seems to like him a lot,if jumping improves should be in mix.

Champion Hurdle

Grandouet  on at 14s hopefully if coming back from injury ok, could have turn of foot to beat most of opposition will know more
if making appearance Saturday week,when 12s best price at present would look big.

Gold Cup

Sir Des Champs

6/1 still available bit short on form shown so far, will know more Sunday but is open to stacks of improvement which he needs to find.
Unbeaten so far and think Mullins will have him tuned up for Sunday,and if winning will be Fav for Gold Cup.

Had decent single Jezki on here and 10s with Victor nr free bet concession,and double the last 2.

Good luck for rest of season all,and Happy Xmas.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 155
By:
stevo1
When: 07 Dec 12 09:38
Also had nibble on Un Atout in Supreme, impressive bumper winner been entered up maybe out weekend,well regarded allegedly in stable who as we know will have numerous entries for all the novice hurdles. But at 42s was worth a dabble.
By:
bluebirdfan
When: 07 Dec 12 15:24
I like Jezki, suprised he's still such a big price
By:
GoldCupWinner
When: 07 Dec 12 18:19
Interesting how youve got SDC and then gave us a load of reasons why not to back it!
By:
stevo1
When: 07 Dec 12 23:58
Think his price is too short on what he has beat thats all.
By:
Howdi
When: 08 Dec 12 00:24
jezki 1-33 thers better than him about Cool
By:
stevo1
When: 08 Dec 12 02:40
Not at moment but long way to go
By:
stevo1
When: 11 Dec 12 09:14
Slightly disappointed with Sir Des Champs on Sunday though he will improve for better ground and needs to.
By:
stevo1
When: 11 Dec 12 09:16
Un Atout made impressive debut over hurdles on Saturday in the could be anything category, although Mullins appears to hold him in high regard.
By:
stevo1
When: 11 Dec 12 09:17
Whoops though step up in trip been mentioned,they have Champagne Fever for Neptune?
By:
rogerthebutler
When: 11 Dec 12 10:56
One bet so far

Hidden Cyclone for the Gold Cup at big odds.
By:
sintonian
When: 11 Dec 12 11:13
2 bets so far. 1 very silly on Montbazon, but you never know!

I like Oscars Well for the Arkle.
By:
stevo1
When: 11 Dec 12 11:20
Sint hope you backed Olofi the other week, cause i didnt lol!
By:
sintonian
When: 11 Dec 12 12:18
No I didn't. May do in the Ladbroke!
By:
roobuck
When: 11 Dec 12 12:59
ist day treble - My Tent or Yours 20s, Captain Conan 10s and Zarkandar at 16s/14s/10s
By:
Glossy
When: 11 Dec 12 19:26
Don't think CC will be running until the Thursday roo.
By:
roobuck
When: 11 Dec 12 20:04
I know I know, bored of that now. Probably right...but if Simonsig ain't no good jumpin?
By:
stevo1
When: 12 Dec 12 09:40
Roo at least Conan got the experience and a sound jumper,maybe look at Hills prices to win at Cheltenham market.
By:
roobuck
When: 12 Dec 12 19:32
Stevo I've played my hand as have CC at 10s for Arkle. No point taking 9/2 for any race as I don't see him being much shorter for the Jewson on the day. And I would have Dynaste to beat him in that race anyway
By:
Glossy
When: 12 Dec 12 19:45
Dynaste will go in the RSA surely?
By:
roobuck
When: 12 Dec 12 21:29
Don't want necessarily to discuss horses/race this thread as its about bets. However Dynaste should go for Jewson not RSA, not saying he will. Have a feeling he won't go for Feltham either

Said on his own thread that didn't necessarily see him as the winner ( may well come from Ireland ) but I'd have him to beat CC if they both lined up.
By:
Cozza84.
When: 14 Dec 12 23:15
Had some 20/1 (to win any race at the festival) on the aforementioned Un Atout before his maiden hurdle. Saw a Patrick Mullins interview on ATR last year where he said the horse was one of the best he'd ever sat on (all of Mullins' then) although he'd be more of a Gold Cup horse in time. Albert Bartlett?
By:
maelduin
When: 15 Dec 12 16:15
Don Cossack (Neptunes) & Coneygree (AB) Double @ 99/1. Also backed Un Atout @ 25/1 for Supremes before last win. Sounds like they are stepping him up in trip now but would not surprise me if they went back to 2 mile if they thought he had the class/speed. Just can't see Gigginstown wanting to compete against Don Cossack in the Neptune or going the 3m route. It's great fun trying to figure out which race a horse will go for and of course if it's trained by WM you ALWAYS have ample time to hedge your bets.Grin GLTA
By:
Tractor
When: 15 Dec 12 16:50
Just had today a £25 acc on Cue card for the King George 7/1, Zarkander for the Champion Hurdle 8/1, Sprinter Sacre for the Champion Chase 1/2, Big bucks for the World Hurdle 4/6 and Flemenstar for the Gold Cup at 4/1. Pays 900/1. Really fancy all strongly and has to be worth a punt. Thoughts welcome.
By:
corporal
When: 15 Dec 12 17:50
I see VC have gone no runner free bet for the Festival. That's pretty good this early, especially for horses who may have multiple option so have backed Captain Conan for the Jewson at 8s, Al Ferof for the Ryanair at 8s and Tidal Bay EW for the Gold Cup at 20s.
By:
cause and effect
When: 15 Dec 12 18:10
Poungach for the RSA I've jumped in on with small interest in Sizing Rio and Oscars Well. Also done EW double on Zarkandar and Bobs Worth. The big one for me is Poungach at the moment. Actually want to add more! Just wary of why Rocky Creek is shorter in the betting?? Thoughts welcome! Cheers
By:
buddeliea
When: 16 Dec 12 17:47
Soft ground win double:
Churdle - Oscar Whisky 14/1
Gold Cup - Tidal Bay 20/1
By:
Brooksielad
When: 17 Dec 12 16:43
Tempting bet that is bud
By:
booster
When: 17 Dec 12 18:25
Coneygree 12-1 Ladbrokes for Albert Bartlett. Had the pace to win over 2 1/2 in November and very impressive Saturday over 3, beating a 154 rated chaser of Nicholls. Won't be those many good horses aimed at this, normally quite a motley crew, and thought the price too big to ignore for 1 point. Also got 1/2 point double Unioniste from Saturday @ 11s and Rock On Ruby for the champion Hurdle @ 9s.
By:
Tractor
When: 17 Dec 12 19:52
Is that my £25 anti post acc down the river already after just 2 days with Big Bucks out for the season? Been dream all weekend!!
By:
Glossy
When: 17 Dec 12 20:54
It's a cruel game Trac.
By:
roobuck
When: 17 Dec 12 20:59
Really feel for you tractor. It's nice to dream a while and one of the two most solid down in a couple of days is gutting
By:
stevo1
When: 21 Dec 12 09:23
Had Nibble on Cue Card on here at 40s for Gold Cup, as if going close on Boxing Day price will half at least.
By:
penzance
When: 23 Dec 12 21:38
hopeing Last Instalment comes back,
on at good prices for the GC,as well
as Long Run and TGB.
Worse results atm,are Bobsworth,
SDC,Flemenstar,Silviniaco Conti &
Flight Lieutenant.
On Rock On Ruby for the Champion Hdle,
thinking of laying Darlan & Zarkandar,in
time.
   GL ALL (MC & HNY)
By:
stevo1
When: 24 Dec 12 00:49
Jezki and Un Atout taking on each other at Leopardstown over xmas, whatever wins that will be Fav for Supreme Novices after for good while, on both much bigger prices about approx 40s on here before 1st time out win, Un Atout has the potential,Jezki already has decent form in book.
By:
stevo1
When: 27 Dec 12 14:25
Howdi looks decent does he not? Anyway good to hear you had 4 winners at Kempton, any fancies for Supreme?
By:
roobuck
When: 28 Dec 12 17:01
Budd your double is looking better and better. Tidal Bay wins and Cheltenham waterlogged in places ahead of New Year meeting.
By:
buddeliea
When: 28 Dec 12 17:42
yeh,hes bang in there now Roo,that was the best trial yet,especially if its soft come March,which i would not be backing against right now.
Took 100 on him before the Hennessey as well mate,he could'nt,could he???
Still whatever happens,i have a bit of excitement for sure over the next 2 or 3 months.
By:
stevo1
When: 30 Dec 12 19:49
Hope he goes for Gold for you Budd, on soft would have chance.
By:
buddeliea
When: 31 Dec 12 07:47
cheers stevo,
everyone at work thinks im mad when i say im glad its raining-they just dont understand!!
Laugh
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com