Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
montgomery brewster
21 Aug 17 13:39
| Topic/replies: 126 | Blogger: montgomery brewster's blog
Yes in any fight any result is possible . But the odds for basically an amateur boxer to beat one of the best boxers of the last 30 years should not be 7-2' mcgregor may win 1 time in 50 . People I work with have told me mcgegor will smoke him in a round and have given such reasons as he's Irish and those boys know how to fight. Having taken onboard such in depth reasoning I went to the internet to watch more of this monster and found him to be truly terrible but not in a good way. He can see has a age and size advantage but surely he will need floyd to injure himself or sucker punched in the first minute( I don't see this as likely) . 1.3 may weather is a fantastic bet which sadly I can't take advantage of as I also thought 1.2 was.no disrespect was intended to amateur boxers in my opening line and great respect to conor mcgregor on his selling this fight and putting himself in this position to make unbelievable money.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 7
By:
montgomery brewster
When: 26 Aug 17 13:40
just watched the weigh in and this mcreggor chap looks terryfing  i dont imagine mayweathers ever been threatened before just hope he doesnt burn himself out with all this emotional ranting and raving. THE NEW GOD OF BOXING THAT IS LOL respect on keeping a straight face. i reckon these two are big buddies really.
By:
Des Pond
When: 26 Aug 17 17:18
Yes, McGregor is not a very imposing figure. Made a fool of himself really. I don't suppose he will care when he checks his Bank balance, though.
By:
xmoneyx
When: 26 Aug 17 17:24
disaster for boxing is connor wins Cool
By:
xmoneyx
When: 26 Aug 17 17:24
if
By:
tobermory
When: 26 Aug 17 17:35
No , Conor would just become a boxer.

Grudge match v Paulie , then Canelo or Triple G

UFC would be fekd
By:
xmoneyx
When: 26 Aug 17 17:44
u watching fight tober
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 26 Aug 17 18:02

Aug 26, 2017 -- 5:35PM, tobermory wrote:

No , Conor would just become a boxer.Grudge match v Paulie , then Canelo or Triple GUFC would be fekd

This, though no chance he fights Paulie after beating Floyd. If he loses to Floyd though, maybe, can't see it being popular enough either.

sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com