Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
buggsbunny
10 Sep 16 20:45
| Topic/replies: 625 | Blogger: buggsbunny's blog
I'm in go matey
Pause Switch to Standard View why cant Kell win this fight ?
Show More
Report Jambo74 September 10, 2016 8:55 PM BST
I was speaking to a former Lightweight British title challenger at a kids party earlier today. He said when the fight was announced he fancied GGG strongly to win by an early stoppage, but that he has changed his mind since the weigh in. He doesnt think all is right with GGG, he couldnt put his finger on it. Maybe we are heading for a draw here, a rematch and another big payday for them both.
Report soba September 10, 2016 9:15 PM BST
Kell could win but it's unlikely, i hope you haven't put more than a couple of carrots on.
Report Des Pond September 10, 2016 9:21 PM BST
There have been a few murmurings about Golovkin's health, that he has the flu or a cold, that he flew to UK too late and he hasn't given himself enough time to get over the kind of bugs that you often catch on flights etc. However, I'm not sure how much credence these rumours carry. Although some journalists have suggested that Golovkin was looking quite "drawn" at meetings with press, I doubt if it will make any difference. If Golovkin really felt unwell, he could postpone the fight. The fact that he hasn't suggests to me that he feels he is in good shape.
Report mesmerised September 10, 2016 9:51 PM BST
Kell Brook will win inside 10 rounds by KO.
Report TheChaser September 10, 2016 10:20 PM BST
Des Pond 10 Sep 16 21:21 Joined: 19 Aug 06 | Topic/replies: 1,807 | Blogger: Des Pond's blog
There have been a few murmurings about Golovkin's health, that he has the flu or a cold, that he flew to UK too late and he hasn't given himself enough time to get over the kind of bugs that you often catch on flights etc. However, I'm not sure how much credence these rumours carry. Although some journalists have suggested that Golovkin was looking quite "drawn" at meetings with press, I doubt if it will make any difference. If Golovkin really felt unwell, he could postpone the fight. The fact that he hasn't suggests to me that he feels he is in good shape.

In the average Joe area not the frist class VIP Express Grin
Report TheChaser September 10, 2016 10:20 PM BST
first
Report charwell. September 10, 2016 10:35 PM BST
I really like Brook and think he's underrated. I think he has the skills to win but it's very difficult to ignore the fact that GGG is immensely powerful and Brook is coming up in weight. GGG cuts off escape routes with great efficiency and the acid test will be can Brooks chin hold up.

If it can I think he's a better boxer.
Report mikehhh September 10, 2016 10:40 PM BST
brook never  faced anyone half decent huge test today his record is padded up with wins against nobodies
Report Des Pond September 10, 2016 10:40 PM BST
In the average Joe area not the frist class VIP Express

I'm not so familiar as you, with the VIP areas, chaser Grin
Report TheChaser September 10, 2016 10:41 PM BST
Yes better technical maybe

So is Chocolatito whe is he next up Laugh
Report TheChaser September 10, 2016 10:42 PM BST
dessie one day i'll let you fly with us
Report TheChaser September 10, 2016 10:43 PM BST
just need that fat c0w of a misses to lose a few quid and she will free up a seat in my area
Report Try My Best September 10, 2016 10:49 PM BST
GGG win in 7-8 round
Report Des Pond September 10, 2016 10:54 PM BST
Cheers, chaser Mischief
Report TheChaser September 10, 2016 11:09 PM BST
No probs 1st class VIP all the way

thats vipbox free boxing streams Laugh
Report pan07 September 11, 2016 12:46 AM BST
money money mnoney must be funny in a rich mans world, were me drugs dominic
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.