Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
16 Aug 16 15:53
| Topic/replies: 32,884 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Thats the only conclusion I can come to after wathcing the Conlon fight . Judges getting a bundle imo...
Pause Switch to Standard View The Russians BUYING Medals Imo
Show More
Report spyker August 16, 2016 3:56 PM BST
After what the irish judge did for them in the heavyweight final last night you'd of thought they'd let em win that one!
Report guinness2dear August 16, 2016 4:10 PM BST
I'm in shock, that's 5 dodge results and i've only watched less than half the bouts. Conlan should have gone over and snotted the lot of em..
Report pan07 August 16, 2016 4:11 PM BST
bbc scum totally shittin it not are views blah blah blah well done to conlan telling it straight
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 16, 2016 5:00 PM BST
https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/765564234046537728

paddy paying out on conlan... still leaves a bitter taste in the mouth, even giving the russian the first round conlan clearly won the next

two. Shocked
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 16, 2016 5:02 PM BST
i thought the the same pan07, inverdale was literally cacking himself at that interview..... what did he expect ffs.
Report guinness2dear August 16, 2016 5:15 PM BST
Should have chinned that twot as well...

Conlan lost the last round 3-0. No redemption for that score. Plain and simple corruption..
Report punchestown August 16, 2016 6:20 PM BST
Conlan totally out boxed the Russian in the first round with great footwork and combinations,when they knew that wasn't passing muster he went into the trenches with him and out fought and out battled him for the 2nd and 3rd round which he clearly won.

The Russian was a tough fighter who kept trying but is severely limited in his boxing skills and was slapping a lot when he got tired,only one boxer in the ring there,thought Conlan was outstanding.
Report Oceanfinance August 16, 2016 6:21 PM BST
conlan has tweeted putin ExcitedExcitedExcited
Report GLASGOWCALLING August 16, 2016 6:37 PM BST
ok tweeting putin, just dont go to lunch with any strange russians.!!
Report Oceanfinance August 16, 2016 7:01 PM BST
indeed Sad
Report workrider August 16, 2016 7:39 PM BST
Old Russian proverb ,we get what we want no matter how!
Report workrider August 17, 2016 8:51 PM BST
Guess what , the WINNER is so badly hurt that he cant make the next match , a walk over for someone into the final , unreal..
Report Des Pond August 17, 2016 10:52 PM BST
Some of the judges are going to be sent home after a review found their performance to be "not at the level expected". That's all well and good, but it won't give the cheated fighters a chance to win the medals they should have had in the first place.
Report sean rua August 18, 2016 8:21 AM BST
Imo, they must have changed the rules of boxing completely!
The refs are weak and ridiculous ( "head up, head up!"; "no holding, no holding").

Conlan, Levit, and a couple of Americans were winners in my eyes, but got eliminated.

Besides the rule changes there just must be corruption - as with the ticketing!
Sport seems pretty bad in general when it comes to the way 'tis organised by non-players who probably make a fortune.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com