Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Over2.5
25 Apr 16 20:34
| Topic/replies: 14,245 | Blogger: Over2.5's blog
The man hasnt even had one pro fight yet.. as far as im concerned he 0/0. lining up tomato cans fight after fight. another embarrasment to the sport of boxing,
Pause Switch to Standard View Anthony joshua the biggest fraud...
Show More
Report GRANTCKING April 26, 2016 12:21 AM BST
Grin
Report lingbleed April 28, 2016 12:10 AM BST
lets be honest , there are a lot of panda's about (ie protected species). In every division  there are very obvious fights ,the greats like ali and frazer and many more must look on in disbelieve , i don't think fighter's have to fight every one , but come on the obvious ones should happen , ward triple g ,kovalev stevenson ,and will some one please give rigondeaux a bloody fight . But after that rant i must say i am a fan of AJ plus a big fan of mayweather , only seen his his first fight with maidana the other day , he had to go and win that one , plus if look at some of mayweather early fights against good fights he banged back then
Report JML April 28, 2016 2:54 PM BST
Nothing will change until the British public stop paying
top dollar to watch these non events.
Report JML April 28, 2016 3:01 PM BST
The IBF will alow Joshua to fight anyone he likes because
they will cash in if he's still IBF champ when he fights Fury.

The WBO allowed Calzaghe to fight 2nd and 3rd rate oppenents
for years because he earned them so much money.
Report TheChaser April 30, 2016 7:03 PM BST
With twitter and all that now though more and more are realising that Joshua is fighting top 100 contenders and so on

If Whyte was a little bit fitter and not just a big wobbly bloke the Joshua wheels would have fell off already , Kell Brook always saying he can't get big fights , come on man don't give us this sh1t there is plenty people who would come to the UK maybe the very best but better than he is fighting.

Whats happened to Chavez he aint fought since Brook pulled out , im sure he was pimping himself out on facebook to get promoters.
Report TheChaser April 30, 2016 7:05 PM BST
maybe not the very best *

Bradley v Brook now there is a fight for Brookie

Bradley is all about the money so get the deal done
Report Eeternaloptimist April 30, 2016 10:28 PM BST
Jesus Christ the standard of fight fan is so woeful these days. Joshua is the real deal. Get used to it.

Good to see you back from your self enforced sabbatical brain cells. You haven't been around much since Mayweather whipped your boy Pacman. You know the guy you said he'd never fight. Ever. At all. In his life. Laugh
Report Over2.5 May 1, 2016 1:47 PM BST
fraudweather ? the guy who was hooked up to an IV hours before the fight?LaughLaughLaugh fraud cheat coward. the event is known as a void by top boxing critics such as myself. pacman give him a battle with one arm ffs LaughLaughLaugh
Report GRANTCKING May 1, 2016 6:08 PM BST
kell brook is defintly a bigger fraud than AJ
Report Eeternaloptimist May 1, 2016 8:03 PM BST
"the event is known as a void by bellends such as myself."

There you go brain cells. Corrected.

What also isn't beyond doubt is that you are on record as saying that Mayweather would never fight Pacman.

You know as much about boxing as Bruce Forsythe's whig.
Report Over2.5 May 1, 2016 9:09 PM BST
he still hasnt fought pacman or anybody else for that reason on a "level playing field" ive won more on boxing in last 6 months that you ever will. plus if fancy a dust up in the ring ill be more than happy to obligeGrinGrin no IVS before hand though unless your "dehydrated"LaughLaughLaugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 2, 2016 2:25 AM BST
How do you know what I've won and lost on boxing? I've certainly forgotten more about boxing than you'll ever know. You have me at a disadvantage with lacing up the gloves though. I could hardly inflict brain damage on you could I?
Report the.mad.dog.man May 8, 2016 4:24 PM BST
joshus is a fake theres doormen that would give him a better fight then the bums he fough
Report TimmyRiggins May 8, 2016 5:01 PM BST
Joshua has only had 16 fights, so how is he a fake?

Should they just chuck him in with top10 guys right off the bat?
Report Eeternaloptimist May 8, 2016 5:47 PM BST
He's an Olympic Champion. He's smashed everybody he's been in with. He's just taken the IBF belt in his sixteenth fight. Hardly anybody gets out of the first couple of rounds and there isn't a heavy out there he wouldn't be favourite to beat.

I can see why he'd be thought of as a fake. Laugh

Doormen. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report TheChaser May 8, 2016 6:09 PM BST
Ortiz would be fave you seen his movement he would be in and out like a whippet and Joshua would be lights out
Report TheChaser May 8, 2016 6:11 PM BST
Ortiz has called him out , now Hearn and Joshua need an escape planLaugh
Report TheChaser May 8, 2016 6:18 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTvsLMYHrd4

will Joshua take his offer any time soonGrin
Report the.mad.dog.man May 8, 2016 6:52 PM BST
Eeteraloptimist i ment dustmen LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report TheChaser May 8, 2016 8:02 PM BST
Laugh
Report Eeternaloptimist May 9, 2016 1:48 AM BST
I hear there's quite a handy lolly pop lady knocking about.
Report Eeternaloptimist May 9, 2016 2:36 AM BST
Forget that old druggie Ortiz. I'm the future of the division and Joshua knows that. He's ducking me. Let's go champ. £10 million and I'm yours. Let's go champ.

Somebody's 0 has got to go.
Report TheChaser May 9, 2016 1:39 PM BST
Druggie v Druggie if those two meet the drug inspectors will have their work cut out
Report TheChaser May 9, 2016 1:46 PM BST
Fury , Joshua , Ortiz , Wilder these 4 need to get it on 2 semis and a final  Laugh if Wilder passes Povetkin
Report TheChaser December 10, 2016 9:51 PM GMT
IT'S HYPE NIGHT
Report the.mad.dog.man December 15, 2016 6:50 PM GMT
joshua only fights doormen
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com