Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Topboys
02 Oct 13 23:27
| Topic/replies: 304 | Blogger: Topboys's blog
Khans retirement day is going to be confirmed for May 4th LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Pause Switch to Standard View Khan v Mayweather
Show More
Report tobermory October 3, 2013 12:47 AM BST
Should be entertaining while it lasts

Better than watching Floyd win 120-108 vs Garcia,Bradley or Matthyse
Report Biscuit1979 October 3, 2013 8:59 AM BST
"Team Khan would like to dispel recent reports that Amir Khan has pulled out of a potential match-up against Devon Alexander on December 7th, taking up a fight against Floyd Mayweather in May of next year instead.

Contrary to this story, Amir Khan is currently in training camp in San Francisco with the aim of fighting again in December against Alexander once an agreement can be reached"
Report in hell October 3, 2013 9:33 AM BST
Don't think he has done anything to deserve this fight . Pulled out of the Devon Alexander fight .

Khan will get knocked out and thankfully we won't have to hear his bollocks anymore .
Report sj October 3, 2013 3:05 PM BST
The fight wont happen in the UK because of Tax reasons. SHOTIME have pulled off the worst value for money deal of alltime there is no-one who gets remotely close to Floyd right now, but this will top it. It wont fly in the US and it's probably only SHOTIME who have stopped it thus far being announced as official
Report builders October 5, 2013 9:29 PM BST
surely GGG v Floyd at 154 has to be the best match for him if he's brave enough
Report Over2.5 October 5, 2013 9:51 PM BST
^^^ not a hope will he fight GGG so scrap that..easy route or nothing for the ducker
Report owl4life October 6, 2013 2:35 PM BST
Like Canelo?
Report Over2.5 October 6, 2013 3:33 PM BST
yes canelo at catchweight..utter joke
Report Duketurtle October 9, 2013 2:48 AM BST
But Pacquiao's catchweight littered record is amazing. Utter mess.
Report Duketurtle October 9, 2013 2:49 AM BST
What's his name, this promo mate, can you tell us yet?
Report Eeternaloptimist October 9, 2013 10:35 AM BST
What was the weight difference on fight night brain cells? Did Canelo look weight drained to you? He certainly didn't to me pre fight. Did he lose in your opinion because of those 2 lbs or because Mayweather was the better man on the night.

I'd be genuinely interested in how you respond to these questions.
Report Duketurtle October 9, 2013 11:07 AM BST
Good points by the way lads.

It's got a lower league/prem side FA Cup feel about it I suppose. Sad
Report Topboys November 12, 2013 11:15 AM GMT
Back page of The Sun today claiming it's now a done deal. I hear some 'experts' talk about Khans speed troubling Mayweather. BOLLOCKS. Fight shoud never be happening (if indeed The Sun is right Scared)
Report sj November 12, 2013 4:25 PM GMT
Agree mate. Funniest thing I've ever heard about Khan's speed. FFS Julio Diaz had no problem finding the target I'm sure Floyd will be alright
Report Topboys November 12, 2013 5:46 PM GMT
It's mindblowing SJ. Say this fight does go ahead and obviously Khan loses. Where does this leave him? Retirement after a nicepay day from fighting Floyd? (Although can't see his cut being big). Will just be disappointing all round if he fight does get announced.
Report sj November 12, 2013 8:52 PM GMT
Yeah thats why hes checking out. Why take the Alexander fight for the same result? You're right the paper claiming today that he will earn a cool $9mil the same as Alvarez are pi**ed. He brings nothing to the table
Report Jimmy Diamond November 12, 2013 9:02 PM GMT
sj, if they did meet, how do you see it going?
Report happyhibee November 12, 2013 9:03 PM GMT
Think I saw 1/9 Floyd?
Report sj November 12, 2013 9:10 PM GMT
No bet for me Jimbo. IF and its a big IF Floyd puts the foot down he bowls him over. But Floyd loves to carry his oppo and at odds on I am not playing the KO
Report Topboys November 12, 2013 9:23 PM GMT
$9 million. **** me. At least on paper Alvarez brought something to the table.
Report Jimmy Diamond November 13, 2013 6:15 PM GMT
Know where your coming from sj, but seriously think Floyds going to want to KO Khan as nothing short of that will be expected of him. Cant actually believe this fight is looking like
Report Jimmy Diamond November 13, 2013 6:15 PM GMT
........happening!

Anyway, have a good un in Macua mate (jealous muchly!)
Report sj November 13, 2013 10:26 PM GMT
cheers jimbo
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com