Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
truehoncho
18 Jun 21 08:38
| Topic/replies: 3,087 | Blogger: truehoncho's blog
Has more than a squeak in the Albany. Overbury could be very busy next year.
Show More
Report truehoncho July 27, 2021 12:11 PM BST
I thought he went great guns early on and looked really good. He has slowed up a little but I was interested to hear if people think he has any sort of commercial future. I suppose he did what it said on the tin and provided very precocious 2yo's that did have some class. At a sensible price will his foals/yearlings be in demand for the next few years?
Report Formtwist July 29, 2021 12:30 PM BST
As the longer races for juveniles start to dominate the racing Ardad will obviously get less winners. He was very busy this year and will undoubtedly be so again because precocious and fast is what he produces - as to commercial that depends as usual on how good your mare's page is compared with all the others producing foals by him.
Report truehoncho July 30, 2021 9:29 AM BST
Thanks FT. I think he may end up with less winners than I thought he might. I thought he may do a little better in the early nurseries. I thought his colt could have won the Richmond on another day and may well give him another stakes winner before the end of the year. I'm not sure how many mares he got in his second season to keep the bandwagon rolling next year or if any of these 2yo's will train on for him. It will be interesting.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com