Forums

Bloodstock & Breeding

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
truehoncho
25 Feb 20 13:50
| Topic/replies: 3,936 | Blogger: truehoncho's blog
50% off for a filly 1st season. I think it must be tough this year.
Show More
Report Wilycayote February 25, 2020 5:26 PM GMT
happy to be corrected, but not sure of a flat stallion at Overbury that has ever really kicked on.

think they have more of a following with their jumps stallions. I'd give Jack Hobbs the best chance out of their lot
Report truehoncho February 25, 2020 8:33 PM GMT
You could be right Wily. Fast Company was a loss.
Report Wilycayote February 25, 2020 10:33 PM GMT
Don’t forget Fast Company only spent one season there. He spent his first four seasons at Rathasker who gave him a good start.
Report truehoncho February 28, 2020 7:28 PM GMT
You are right Wily, I was talking in terms of future revenue.
Report Wilycayote March 4, 2020 5:34 PM GMT
bad luck for Overbury that the first mare scanned in foal is "a half-sister to a Grade 1-winning hurdler". It doesn't help shake off the jumping vibe!
Report truehoncho March 4, 2020 7:26 PM GMT
I think you're obsessing Wily.
Report Wilycayote March 4, 2020 8:39 PM GMT
Haha! Probably
Report truehoncho March 6, 2020 1:32 PM GMT
I quite like LB and hope he does ok. I saw him when he came as favourite for the Abernant and he looked dreadful. He came into the pre parade paddock late and looked almost distressed. He ran poorly and never ran to his previous form again. I saw him at the TBA stallion parade last month and he looked quite good. He doesn't look like a sprinter and would have thought he wouldn't be quite what the commercial boys are looking for (I could be wrong). His early form was excellent and I am hoping to get him cheap in his 3/4th season. I can see him being a bit of an acquired taste a little like Cityscape.
Report truehoncho November 20, 2020 11:08 AM GMT
I think he has gone Wily.
Report proxygene November 21, 2020 9:05 AM GMT
Gone back to France
Report roadrunner46 November 30, 2020 8:46 AM GMT
as your a big fan of dandy man, there was a 25/1 2yo dandy man winner on saturday with a connection to this stallion le brivado, they both share the same dam sire dr fong 4 million  in prize money for broodmares
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com