Forums

Basketball

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Blake84
22 Dec 14 02:31
| Topic/replies: 2,591 | Blogger: Blake84's blog
For the sake of my mental health I need to get things off my chest. I don't want to be someone who takes to social media to abuse people for my gambling losses so I'll do it here.
Pause Switch to Standard View NBA seething thread.
Show More
Report Blake84 December 22, 2014 2:44 AM GMT
Backed Orlando to beat the 76ers, a lame short odds bet I know but I thought it was free money. I also backed them when they lost at home to Utah two days ago. They had been playing well, winning and pushing good teams on the road and been a pain in the ass whenever I opposed them. Today they were 11 points up and in complete control in the 3rd, 8 minutes later they're 12 points down. Furthermore I had a bet on the Pacers at the same time and the f#ck wads blow a 20 point point lead so I pulled out of that bet as I didn't want to cop two losses in short time. Of course they won in the end so Orlando cost me that profit too.

I never back short price favorites in NBA and I don't know why I did it today so my bad but still, f#ck you Orlando.
Report numer0ne December 22, 2014 3:09 AM GMT
everyone has a team they lose on. For me, this season, it's the bucks. Hottest team in the league ATS... Cry
Report Blake84 December 23, 2014 3:17 AM GMT
Had a nice win on Houston but blew the profits on Memphis in play. They were short handed and have been playing like ass but Utah ffs. Why do they want to win anyway.
Report Blake84 December 24, 2014 2:00 AM GMT
Get f#cked Atlanta Angry
Report Blake84 December 24, 2014 2:55 AM GMT
Took a small red on Atlanta at 3/4 time Cry to be fair I was very happy to get out for a small loss with the way it was looking.
Report Mooono December 25, 2014 7:10 PM GMT
A nice little christmas day seeeeeeth between Wall & Quincy in the Knicks game Laugh
Report wooky December 26, 2014 4:59 AM GMT
When you choose previously high scorers in golden state and LA clippers for an overs bet and they have the worst scoring effort of the whole season. 38 total points for 1st quarter...that's usually one teams scoreCry
Report MayoMan December 28, 2014 3:21 AM GMT
Pacers lost 9 out of last 10 road games and then blowout Nets who they have a stinky record against Cry
Report Musik December 30, 2014 2:16 AM GMT
thought it was a Market error. Chicago V Pacers. Bulls have gone Awol.
Report Musik December 30, 2014 2:16 AM GMT
Well played Bulls 1.02 Layers
Report numer0ne December 30, 2014 5:56 PM GMT
Cavs fans will be seething if James dumps them a 2nd time at season's end. Love is definitely a goner -going back to CA to play for the Lakers. Foolish of them to give up Wiggen's so easily.
Report Blake84 January 1, 2015 10:11 AM GMT
I backed two winners today in the Pacer and the Spurs. Took reds on both.
Report rink rat January 11, 2015 10:59 PM GMT
Chris Kaman and Steve Blake,(high school level) my oh my!Shocked
Report rink rat January 12, 2015 5:18 PM GMT
Blake couldn't make a shot against Orlando (including FT's) and couldn't miss against LA. Figures I guess, he played there before.Cry
Report GREEDISGOOD January 12, 2015 11:54 PM GMT
GOOD ODDS ON DETROIT V RAPTORS. IM ON DETROIT
Report Blake84 January 17, 2015 6:05 AM GMT
**** off Clippers! Cavs back to back on the road, Clippers in complete control in the second half and somehow lose.
Report aaronh January 17, 2015 5:52 PM GMT
it's pretty shocking that a contender (maybe) is giving Austin Rivers double digits minutes
Report numer0ne January 17, 2015 6:01 PM GMT
He seems a good fit next to Crawford; both explosive scorers that can make plays for each other. The question I have is why were media outlets reporting it was the first coach/ player father/ son game in history. Did Coby play for his dad George Karl? Confused
Report numer0ne January 17, 2015 6:02 PM GMT
n't
Report numer0ne January 17, 2015 6:05 PM GMT
As for Doc, he never did have any integrity. Conflict of interest there if baby rivers doesn't pan out.
Report Blake84 January 18, 2015 3:12 AM GMT
Thank god for the bank of Atlanta. Getting back all my losses.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com