Forums

Basketball

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
UpJohn
15 Dec 12 03:58
| Topic/replies: 1,235 | Blogger: UpJohn's blog
Almost all 3rd qtr's involving Grizzlies matches were being Under Total Points offered by bookmakers .
NBA to investigate about this issue .
NBA believed  entire Grizzlies team received a sum of money to make the totals Under for 3rd Qtr everytime they play a  NBA match .

NBA get a tip off from a source that , even tonight's match between Memphis and Denver had been fixed for Under Totals for 3RD QTR bettings.  ODDS OFFERED WAS 48.5 FOR THAT 3RD QTR , That means Grizzlies must make sure they wont let the total score more than 48
Pause Switch to Standard View NBA to investigate Grizzlies team for...
Show More
Report Blake84 December 15, 2012 4:05 AM GMT
Well maybe but unders involving the Grizzlies is no surprise. They have one of the best Ds in the league and their offence is sh#t.
Report Danyo December 16, 2012 3:43 AM GMT
Utah involved in the fix as well!
Report drwankenstein80 December 16, 2012 4:22 AM GMT
source?
Report ultima December 16, 2012 4:35 AM GMT
nah, do you seriously think that these players will risk their career for what? a hundred thousand to a million when their contract is worth more than that. memphis just have a good defense
Report edy December 16, 2012 9:53 AM GMT

NBA get a tip off from a source that , even tonight's match between Memphis and Denver had been fixed for Under Totals for 3RD QTR bettings.  ODDS OFFERED WAS 48.5 FOR THAT 3RD QTR , That means Grizzlies must make sure they wont let the total score more than 48

I always brought home bad grades in maths, but 28+24 from the 3rd quarter of Memphis-Denver is more than 48.5 if I can trust the windows calculator.

Report Marin1977 December 16, 2012 1:10 PM GMT
I think it would be easier to fix overs, no?
Report lauradoom December 17, 2012 11:07 AM GMT
Exactly marin! they could foul out 10+ points in a min, this thread is sour grapes/BS match fixing at this level when the players are all millionaires anyway is just total BS... and yes edy 52 is a bigger number than 48.5 I googled them both and found that 52 is at least 3 more than 48.5... asian syndicates my arse!

Think about it logically, how much would it cost to pay off all these VERY highly payed players Vs the odds offered on under 48.5 (or any other number for that matter) its just not realistic.

EDS
Report jin_kazz December 17, 2012 11:13 AM GMT
YESSSSS

YESSSSS

ARREST THESE FECKING MUPPETS AND SEND THESE BEARS TO JAIL

VERY SHADY TEAM!

Everytime I bet on a game involving Memphis, something goes terribly wrong!

Last time they've spoiled my acca @14 by not hitting overs (2 more points were needed)
Report dan33 December 17, 2012 1:52 PM GMT
<  <  <
Report Beaniash December 17, 2012 10:58 PM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report Srichaphan or Ancic? December 18, 2012 2:10 AM GMT
Too many times with Memphis, but other teams are doing this too.
Report Marin1977 December 18, 2012 9:22 AM GMT
I am convinced that if anyone is tilting matches it is the refs. I saw way too many instances of skewed refereeing this year.
Report ;[p December 21, 2012 7:54 PM GMT
hahaha u better check players wages bfore making mug statements like this, OP.

marin,nba is commercial organization,  neither part of it would not take advantage of anything which is going on within NBA
its rater you mate ,who doesnt understand fully   rules of basketball, maybe , on defensive and offensive end and ref decisions driving you to confusion sometimes, although i agree that some players are protected little bit more than others but not as much as common people imagine , due to nature of game ,if you played on any semipro/school level, that best players,who are gaining advantage i mentioning, are simply much quicker/smarter/experienced(thats why they better) and is just a sense they got more from the refs but as i said its not exactly the truth.

simplifying things----> its very easy to draw fouls and other decisions if you are better player than your opponent as its,contrarily , full body contact game within non contact sport if you understandHappy

its just the nature of this game, basketball
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com