Forums

Australian

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Lloydy Trots Man
16 Feb 15 10:18
| Topic/replies: 5,203 | Blogger: Lloydy Trots Man's blog
Sickning Story.
Big names Heads will Roll.
Im in shock myself, knew it happened but didnt realise so Cruel

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 56
By:
Aussie Driver
When: 16 Feb 15 10:25
Give me 10 minutes in a room with those c***s

Oh, hang on, they are going somewhere where they will share a cell with worse LaughLaugh
By:
bigted.
When: 16 Feb 15 10:33
im not gonna watch,can't handle any animal cruelty...from what im reading the scenes were dispicable

poor puppies Sad
By:
VeryLTU
When: 16 Feb 15 10:35
oh dear oh dear oh dear. The dogs had been going so well with their integrity public relations exercises. That's just been shot to bits..... i was wondering why the job networks employment agencies bs story had been put back a week. The greyhound PR machine won't have the chance to dull the episodes sensation. Can't wait for the "dole bludgers" experiences to air next week. Shame Howard Shame.
By:
Aussie Driver
When: 16 Feb 15 10:42
This is the end of sport pretty much.

Never has so much of a sport been exposed. They have missed no one
By:
tyre kicker
When: 16 Feb 15 10:45
Tabcorp must take a lot of the blame
By:
ghoststory.
When: 16 Feb 15 10:50
Deplorable in so many ways....

In just the 30 minutes i watched until my 12 year old started crying and I turned it off
It managed to make the trainers look like illiterate, barbaric, lying scum from some
backwater in the 1900's.

Great job choice for the CEO who took bullets too
By:
bigted.
When: 16 Feb 15 10:50
and poor bugs bunnie rabbits Sad
By:
Aussie Driver
When: 16 Feb 15 10:54
Does anyone know if McDonald has had runners in the last couple of days?

Surely all these blokes are banned for life immediately?
By:
VeryLTU
When: 16 Feb 15 10:56
must have been v. small incredibly well camouflaged cameras, because some of the shots from head height were from seemingly open spots inside the track and from fences facing the tracks.
By:
tyre kicker
When: 16 Feb 15 10:58
McDonalds put them in his wife's name
By:
Aussie Driver
When: 16 Feb 15 11:00
ffs

surely they just suspend all of his former runners from this minute
By:
shiver me timbers
When: 16 Feb 15 11:03
awful,horrible,disgusting shame on those people. but ask yourself why? its all about the punt, and gaining that slight advantage

if you trained greyhounds would you do it ? best ask old lance armstrong the same question.
By:
Lloydy Trots Man
When: 16 Feb 15 11:04
If that didnt hit u then something wrong.
I still feel down from it.
I just purchased a Greyhound as well.
Sam Toocan
By:
bigted.
When: 16 Feb 15 11:04
saw this from the producer of 4 corners...
Thanks for watching 4 Corners, there are people that can never be publicly thanked for obtaining some of that vision.They know who they are
By:
Aussie Driver
When: 16 Feb 15 11:06
I just bought into one as well Lloydy, makes me think again
By:
Lets Elope
When: 16 Feb 15 11:17
Always said the people involved were the lowest form of life on the planet, that's clearly been confirmed now.
By:
tyre kicker
When: 16 Feb 15 11:17
Looks like their Aust Cup Promo should be changed to 'From Hero to Zero'
By:
tyre kicker
When: 16 Feb 15 11:22
Vic Greyhounds awards night cancelled this Friday
By:
Monday mike
When: 16 Feb 15 11:27
My oldest brother trained a greyhound his first and only 40 odd years ago, got it fit nearly ready for a trial. Anyway took it over the local park for a live kill with a rabbit.   His never been anygood on the punt and was worse with only attempt with the greyhound caper.  Released rabbit to give it a head start, then whoosh goes the greyhound, sadly after about 50 metre dog steps in a small hole and breaks its foot, the dog had to be put down.  Moral of this true story greyhounds dont always win.
By:
kosbar
When: 16 Feb 15 12:05
showed up a terrible lack of stewarding over the years. It's likely that similar practices have occured at every trialling track at some time.
Time will tell what effect it has but the authorities need to proceed pretty quickly with charges, whilst lots of others breathe a big sigh of relief.
By:
The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE
When: 16 Feb 15 13:23
I don't understand why they need live baits to get dogs to chase. I've never owned a dog that wasn't mad keen to chase a tennis ball. A couple of Kelpies I've had would go so hard for that ball they'd steamroller you to get to it. Propelling a possum into the air with the aid of a tennis racquet and getting them to chase him couldn't make them go any faster.
By:
nickw
When: 16 Feb 15 13:32
its a sad day for the dog game
shame on these people for bringing a great sport down
By:
nickw
When: 16 Feb 15 13:33
Your right TKDM

They dont need these Live baits
By:
trotman
When: 16 Feb 15 23:41
Many states in the USA have banned the dishlickers I think ?

TAB here has relied on them to fill up their Wall-To-Wall business model since privatisation.

State Govts are ALL addicted to the gambling tax revenues !!!!

Therein lies the source of the hypocrisy .....
By:
ApacheCat
When: 17 Feb 15 03:47
A true representation of greyhound racing...It really is this disgustingly grubby.
Most don't go as far as possums with babies, but you will always find that special kind of person that will go to the next level regardless of what's involved and some actually are sick enough to get off on it and enjoy it.
Some dogs end up so far off their heads from live kills that they would chase through brick walls and therein lies the advantage of doing such, no drugs needed.
A constant flow of customers with "cash" money willing to pay for kills makes it a nice earner for bullring and trial track operators.
That's not to mention there are fair amount of small timers on government benefits training the animals, it's a bit hard to work and race dogs :)
By:
Joel
When: 17 Feb 15 04:01
Back in my days, a can of Pal on the back of a remote control car worked the best.
By:
eight ball
When: 17 Feb 15 04:32
State Govts are ALL addicted to the gambling tax revenues !!!!
Therein lies the source of the hypocrisy

The other Hypocrisy is
Eating bacon
Eating chicken
The best of all
Thoroughbreds,Standardbreds and Greyhounds that never get to a racetrack or are lifetime maidens due to inability,numbers would be>than 5000 combined per annum,most end up as Joels can of Pal.

Watching the footage of some well knowns i couldn't work out which were the PIGS.
By:
When: 17 Feb 15 08:30
Joel did you provide the dogs with a can opener?
By:
Monday mike
When: 17 Feb 15 08:35
Four corners story is not going to change things, dog punters will continue to punt and the show will go on, right or wrong.  State governments are not going to kill off one of their gaming golden geese and Four corners will continue as four corners.  Four corners reporters are failed novelists sensationalising stories, thats their job and thats how they make profit....been going on for over 100 years.   Personally never did like dogs from a young bloke....12 race program Olympic park with 20 mins between races multiply that by 1 pot per race equals 12 pots, its a sure way to become a alkoholic.  Lucky .05 wasnt in then.
By:
When: 17 Feb 15 08:59
WTF is a pot?
By:
therhino
When: 17 Feb 15 09:10
Fkn scum. I hope they get gang raped in the showers EVERY DAY by the Aryan brotherhood. Racing industry a fkn disgrace no matter dog or horse. Will never go to another race meet, watch on TV or place a bet. Kvnts the lot of em.
By:
Lloydy Trots Man
When: 17 Feb 15 10:10
Im told 2 More tracks caught out and 70 more trainers to be shamed.
I honestly wish I didn't buy one last week.
By:
logroller
When: 17 Feb 15 10:13
seek help rhino
By:
logroller
When: 17 Feb 15 10:14
boy!!! has this story been waiting to burst for the last fkn 100 years
By:
therhino
When: 17 Feb 15 10:33

Feb 17, 2015 -- 10:13AM, logroller wrote:

seek help rhino

Why? I can't stand cruelty to animals, and these industries are cruel in nature. I can live with those who do the right things, even though the right things are still cruel to the animal. Those whose heart is in the right place (however few) are ok with me. But these kvunts aren't that. Fk em, and everyone who looks like em. I have no fkn clue how you can do that to a defenceless animal. Burying a possum in the sand with the mother watching before she gets ripped to shreds is psychotic behaviour. Hope they suffer for it.

By:
Aussie Driver
When: 17 Feb 15 10:35
Rhino is right
By:
henryluca
When: 17 Feb 15 10:43
Could always send them to Bali with cocaine strapped to them
By:
VeryLTU
When: 17 Feb 15 11:17
a pot is what you get when you drink a lot of them kami....... could be described as a little schooner or mini schooner or even a dwarf shcooner. A giant glass around 285 millilitres just a bit too big to smuggle out of pubs and clubs wiwthout assistance from heavy clothing..
By:
logroller
When: 17 Feb 15 12:29
now that's a more balanced statement Rhino
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo