Forums

Australian

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
megsy
13 Jul 13 02:08
| Topic/replies: 5,251 | Blogger: megsy's blog
Knowing the australians had no video appeals left, Broad took the advantage of a  woeful umpire who dismissed australian teams joyous celebration after Broad heavily knicked his bat and was caught, He refused to walk knowing this.  the video showed his bat turned at the power of the heavy knick.

this stopped the australians wrapping up the tail.

this all confirmed what i already knew, the poms are a desperate lot. be ashame, very ashame.Plain

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 33
By:
Pastie
When: 13 Jul 13 02:15
Short memories...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDA_vCl2yGc
By:
megsy
When: 13 Jul 13 02:22
be ashame pastie Plain
By:
Pastie
When: 13 Jul 13 02:34
As I pointed out, no one can claim the moral high ground here. Both sides have players that would have waited for the umpires decision.

It is a shame because the poor umpiring may spoil a decent contest.
By:
megsy
When: 13 Jul 13 02:42
big difference between the 2, one knew their was no video review left, the other walked and was called back by the umpire, clarke knew his fate.
By:
bigted.
When: 13 Jul 13 04:07
For all those defending Broad's right to not walk, you are probly  right BUT he'll always be remembered for it.
hit it out of the middle and not walk ,**** act..thought Swann was the biggest **** in that team...i was wrong Excited
By:
Happy Valley
When: 13 Jul 13 04:41
trying to claim the moral high ground here, or in sport in general these days, is pointless and futile imo.

I guess the link above is to Michael Clarke not walking that time he got even more bat on it than broad.

remember you guys were sledging broad a lot prior to him not walking yesterday. and swann is no different to most of your players during that era when you had one of the great test teams of all-time. he's probably less "chirpy" than warne in his pomp.
By:
Castiron
When: 13 Jul 13 05:54
There is nothing in the rules of cricket that says you have to walk. All teams have players who refuse to walk.
By:
Aussie Driver
When: 13 Jul 13 05:56
There is nothing in the rules of golf to say a player must call a penalty on himself, but they all do.

That is where cricket has lost its integrity
By:
Castiron
When: 13 Jul 13 06:35
Different games, AD.

I doubt cricket has ever been about integrity. Just think about the Bodyline.
By:
rob_dylan
When: 13 Jul 13 07:39
BodylineLaugh how funny was that?

You should be directing your venom towards Clarke imo.  He squandered your reviews and has thus cost you a wicket.
By:
sofiakenny
When: 13 Jul 13 14:08
who was it instructed his bowler to bowl UNDERARM????..Let me think??
YES A CONVICT.
By:
bigted.
When: 13 Jul 13 14:10
Laugh

who cares we gonna win this..

you nervous yet Confused
By:
sofiakenny
When: 13 Jul 13 14:13
TED have you been sniffing second comings undercrackers??..no way the spineless Ozzys win this test.
By:
bigted.
When: 13 Jul 13 14:16
if youse mugs keep bowling these pies we'll sh1t in Excited
By:
Happy Valley
When: 13 Jul 13 18:41
so guys what do you make of michael clarke not walking in the second innings and wasting your final review?

further evidence that taking the moral high ground is futile in cricket/sport
By:
Eeternaloptimist
When: 13 Jul 13 19:46
Laugh
By:
Far From Trouble
When: 13 Jul 13 21:31
Aussies claiming the moral high ground

The irony of it Laugh
By:
sofiakenny
When: 13 Jul 13 23:14
Ned Kelly laughing into his metal helmet!!Laugh
By:
Village Kid
When: 14 Jul 13 05:20
this is all a smoke screen and a diversion for how inept these clowns masquerading as test standard cricketers really are
how embarrassing the #11 high scores and if he hadn't this test would be all over

watching the underarm bowling scum getting shellacked by a B grade English time is going warm this winter right up
By:
bigted.
When: 20 Jul 13 15:12
ttt

Cnts. Shocked
By:
Lets Elope
When: 20 Jul 13 15:17
For fark sake even david gower admits that smiths catch which had bell out for 3 clearly carried. How incompetent are these umpires , is farkin ali dar doing the video review or something!!!

These farkwits should be sponsored by OPSfarking M!!!
By:
Far From Trouble
When: 20 Jul 13 16:57
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
megsy
When: 21 Jul 13 09:32
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EWicC_dR_8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lpdW2vdxGY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfL-F5Ypy24

the only way they know to win Crazy
By:
spyker
When: 21 Jul 13 10:15
Interview with Siddle yesterday on Sky and he said Smith wasn't 100% sure he'd caught it at the time and neither were the team, which begs the question why claim it so confidently? Of course I'm not daring to suggest that Smith (or the whole team) is a cheat for claiming a catch he wasn't sure he claimed - just wandering why he did it and risk being called a cheating scoombag - except of course he hasn't has he? If it had been England doing the same then they definitely would be cheats wouldn't they though?
Yo lot of whinging, moaning, whining 1 eyed hypocrites are certainly providing essential reading in how not to accept defeat. Not only has your ability to produce decent sports-people seemingly gone (obv you can chuck a few names at me) but you are now a nation of whinging hypocrites. Shame - Kim Hughes will be turning in his grave i tell ya!
By:
THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON
When: 21 Jul 13 10:51
THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON 18 Jul 13 09:26 Joined: 14 May 09 | Topic/replies: 7,312 | Blogger: THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON's blog

he seems to be absent so maybe you got him banned and your forum will be a tad better.......

then..

Oh good you didn't get a ban - that's a relief.

Sphyncter, make up your mind.

Are you a hypocrite or just a miserable whinging knt?

OR BOTH Laugh

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

Your post sounds strangely familiar Mischief

Add pathetic to your CV.  Laugh
By:
spyker
When: 21 Jul 13 11:38
Keep it coming Spoon - you are making yourself look more stupid by the post, which is the best thing about truly stupid people as they don't realise they are doing it!
By:
When: 21 Jul 13 11:43
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn
By:
When: 21 Jul 13 11:47
Can't deny it, the English cricket team seem to have had a successful spinal transplant at some stage recently.

You should inquire about one for yourself.

Must be awful being a spineless gibberer Cry
By:
megsy
When: 22 Jul 13 08:10
Laugh
By:
megsy
When: 22 Jul 13 08:20
and the cheating continues.Crazy

http://video.news.com.au/2397559893/Agar-given-out-despite-Hot-Spot-showing-no-edge
By:
spyker
When: 22 Jul 13 09:50
Is that it spoon, is that all you've got? Being insulted by you lot is like being mauled by a dead sheep - keep it coming as you obv haven't realised that being insulted by anonymous fools whose opinion i don't respect means nothing to me. As for spineless, hmmm who looks more spinelss/idiotic the fool that insults every post and has to repppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppeat letters in words or the fool reading it?
Great thread btw - not at all bitter, whinging or hypocritical, yes the only reason England are a superior team in everything so far is that they cheat.It obv isn't the sorry state of aussie cricket/sport atm - no it's because the oppo simply must be cheating!
By:
megsy
When: 22 Jul 13 10:08
your a dead set shiela spyker LaughWink

England wicketkeeper Matt Prior has backed the umpires for this summer’s Ashes series after the International Cricket Council took the unusual step of defending the officials’ performance during the first Ashes Test at Trent Bridge.

The match was overshadowed by several umpiring errors, most memorably Aleem Dar’s decision not to give Stuart Broad out in England’s second innings when he clearly edged an Ashton Agar delivery.

The ICC admitted that was one of three ‘uncorrected errors’ by the officials and also said Jonathan Trott’s second-innings lbw dismissal, correctly called on the field by Dar but overturned by third umpire Marais Erasmus, was another mistake.

of cause matt prior agreesSilly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EWicC_dR_8
By:
unders101
When: 22 Jul 13 11:48
err 1 of the decisions went against Australia, yet 2 went England
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML