Forums

Australian

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
doubleagent
03 Feb 12 09:51
| Topic/replies: 6,038 | Blogger: doubleagent's blog
Tell me your Horror stories!!!
Pause Switch to Standard View What's the Worst Job You Ever Had?
Show More
Report doubleagent February 3, 2012 10:32 AM GMT
I sympathise Kye but I'd be surprised if someone couldn't top that.
Report Monday mike February 3, 2012 10:33 AM GMT
Worst Job.???? Early teens about 16, got only head Job, girl next door same age, you guessed it.  She had bracesTongue Out.  Not a pleasant experiance.
Report lazza February 3, 2012 10:36 AM GMT
Used to jig school and shovel chook sh1t ...used to load an 8ton tipper and get $25 cool!
Report doubleagent February 3, 2012 10:39 AM GMT
8 ton of shovelling? FKH hell!
Report doubleagent February 3, 2012 11:24 AM GMT
You guys have got nothing on Megsy. He used to work in brothels sucking the gizz out of used condoms so they could use 'em again!
Report nickw February 3, 2012 12:26 PM GMT
Job???

that is a dirty word DA
Report whoopi February 3, 2012 9:27 PM GMT
shovelling manure walking behind trotters at Harold Park.
Report logroller February 4, 2012 2:57 AM GMT
fck me were do i start. the most mind numbing job was a p00f stuffer very early in the working life (think they call them ottamans now) later tried strawberry picking , well wasnt that a pain in the back, then pear ring picking in the fruit areas of victoria and nswwork all week for wages board and lodging and cleared 18$, then to British Columbia and tried a stint as a lumberjack (thus the name loggroller), fck me was that a tough gig, lost a few digits, so couldn't return to the p00f stuffin job, then settled in the gambling game and found it the hardest of the lot and most stressful....... but hey its been a good life thus far
Report therhino February 4, 2012 3:43 AM GMT
Telemarketing. Lasted 2 weeks cos I was desperate for the pay check. Quit in the middle of the day, never said a word to anyone, just put my jacket on and walked out. Never even called to say I was quitting. 8 hours a day of people telling you to go f&ck yourself. Horrible.

Was also a bouncer for quite a few years, again, people telling you to go f&ck yourself, but at least you don't have to just stand there and take it in that job.
Report Teen..Queen February 4, 2012 7:18 AM GMT
Back when things were tough and jobs were hard to come by, I finally found a job after searching for 74 years and 3.5 months. I was employed  sweeping all the sand off Cronulla Beach ... and putting it back in the ocean ... my my shifts were 27 hours long, and I had to do it 365 days a year. I looked forward to leap years very much, but I lived in London and spent most of my day off commuting ...
Report BurningSpear February 4, 2012 7:26 AM GMT
That sounds a tough gig TQ. I hope things pick up for you.

Rhino - I love a man who just gets up and walks out.That's the way to do it.

Logroller - $18??? When was that-1946?
Report Teen..Queen February 4, 2012 7:29 AM GMT
The only thing that kept me going was the knowledge that some had it much tougher ....
Report whoopi February 4, 2012 7:57 AM GMT
that's gold T.Q!!!
Report Teen..Queen February 4, 2012 8:04 AM GMT
... well if any of you had an ounce of humour in you you'd continue and tell me how easy I had it ... but of course I guess that's too much to ask on a forum full of deadly-serious people that don't have an ounce of humour between them.

That's why I decided to get banned from this forum of course.
Report Thebas February 4, 2012 8:06 AM GMT
That's why I decided to get banned from this forum of course.

which time  Wink
Report Joel February 4, 2012 8:07 AM GMT
hehehe
Report whoopi February 4, 2012 8:09 AM GMT
Sorry. That's way too much effort required after a long day on the punt. Did give me a chuckle though if that makes you feel any better.
Report Teen..Queen February 4, 2012 8:10 AM GMT
... actually I was a paper b ... b .... bitch in my early teens, riding my pushbike around the streets of Jannali. I only did it for about 4 weeks, hated it, in summer getting newspaper print all over my pretty little face ...

... but I remember doing something funny ... the fat kid in school came out of his uncle's house to buy the Sun or Mirror. Both were 15 cents at the time. I told him that which ever paper it was that he wanted had gone up to sixteen cents, he had to go back inside and get another cent. I gave him the paper and then peddled off ... a bit further down the road I hear an aggressive voice behind me, it was his Dad attacking me for playing a joke on the kid who always had jokes played on him, his son. I had to give the cent back ... Laugh
Report BurningSpear February 4, 2012 8:14 AM GMT
You're not supposed to rub the newspapers all over your face. Very unprofessional.
Report Teen..Queen February 4, 2012 8:19 AM GMT
I used to sell papers to the other Bill Collins ... of television and movie review fame ...
Report BurningSpear February 4, 2012 8:25 AM GMT
Did he ever invite you inside to watch gladiator movies?
Report Teen..Queen February 4, 2012 8:26 AM GMT
lol ... no ...
Report Joel February 4, 2012 8:40 AM GMT
He was a good race caller too, they used to call him the accurate one, and I feel this trait has carried over to his movie reviews too.
Report therhino February 4, 2012 9:45 AM GMT
I had a paper round as well. 6 days a week, Mon-Sat, up at 5am, home at 7.30am to get ready for school, $20 per week. Working it out now the hourly rate was about $1.30ish... Wouldn't change it for anything though, on Saturdays when I had that $20 note, I was king.
Report Barney The Bot Slayer February 4, 2012 9:51 AM GMT
Fluff Girl.

had a sore jaw at the end of every shift
Report Teen..Queen February 4, 2012 9:59 AM GMT
ha ha ha Barney ... I forgot they were called that ...
Report Teen..Queen February 4, 2012 10:05 AM GMT
Type fluff girl in Google, scroll to the 6th ... interview with fluff girl ... I'm not posting the link ... I'm sick of being banned ... Whoops
Report Barney The Bot Slayer February 4, 2012 10:24 AM GMT
I forgot how much fun it wasBlush
Report Teen..Queen February 4, 2012 10:26 AM GMT
why be embarrassed Barney ... we should all be doing things that we like doing ... Wink
Report doubleagent February 5, 2012 9:51 AM GMT
I s'pose Loggy is the leader so far. FFS what a bunch of soft Farks. Just thinking about getting a job is enough to send forumites into hyperventilation.
Report logroller February 5, 2012 10:54 AM GMT
u suppose........ffs by the length of the straight
Report VeryLTU February 5, 2012 12:41 PM GMT
ahem.

Drawing a deep breath before i admit this. I once had a job.
Ok so that's over, now for the story.

A Very young very, ripped, handsome, mind bogglingly clever and eager to make a difference to the world. A sort of super hero young eager beaver ready to make fkn sh...loads of money for lazza's faceless men Wink ..... signed the secrets act and various other official looking documents that he couldn't give a sh..t about and started out doing some research for the govt.
Within a short period of time the middle management type that employed him became way too friendly. Leaving his chin ever so close to young very's shoulder as he scrutinised very's work from close quarters. Sometimes visiting four or five times a day and occasionally leaving certain scent markers before he left. Startled by the first experience of this type of human i pressed on with my job although starting to look for other options. The final straw came when the middle manager, who obviously couldn't convince himself that young very was straight, and clinging to some sort of mindless hope began informing young very about when his next visit to the toilet would be. Very waited for the opportunity to be unheard and alone with said manager ... and some violence and threats were made sharply.
Very was transferred to another dept. within a week.
The new job was interesting but once again the same thing started happening from the dept. manager (a family man wife and three kids)... poor very finding himself alone with the boss would discover aforementioned scent markers coupled with knowing cheesy grins and head wobbling nudge nudge type behaviour. That boss was given a non violent indication of very's exclusive heterosexuality and nothing further happened..... until.... a new supervisor came into the dept. Openly gay, always talking about mardi gras, his pink ten gallon hat and all his friends from the gay bars. Guess what happened.... yep, onto very like a seagull on a piece of hot fat. This job involved plenty of night work and it was almost immediate that the scent markers started again and poor garth was like a moth in a bright light. His close personal attention to every single fkn thing that i did during my work became too much.. his chin on the shoulder was accompanied by lots of cooing and sighing... ffs this time i put in for the transfer. He was such a nice guy i didn't feel like burying him.
Young very started in yet another dept. All was going well fermentting biological warfare germs .... until the day young very was alone, so he thought, behind a fermenter and opening a sterilising steam valve. Kwang a fellow production operator appeared, he was alos a married man and with one child. He had a strange look on his face that i hadn't seen before. He was squinting a bit and had another one of those really big cheesy grins on his face as he declared that he would love to lick my ba.lls. I COULDN'T ****I.G BELIEVE IT. I'd been angry before in my life and been in one or two dust ups at school etc. etc. but this time i was fkn mad. Kwang found himself jammed between a thousand litre fermenter and a brick wall with blood streaming out of his hooter. Very walked out to the car park and never returned and has never worked as much as ten minutes since.
Report lazza February 5, 2012 9:37 PM GMT
That's an amazing story Very!..and I feel for you being violated like that ..I would have done the same I'm sure..you need some more hair on your back LaughLaughLaugh ...I remember a friend of mine..telling me about the NSW Rail..and to get anywhere in that industry you had to be a mason?...Crazy
Report whoopi February 5, 2012 10:03 PM GMT
very.... 3 times....really?....methinks you may be sending out signals you're not aware of. Yes Lazza. Hairy back works a treat!
Report VeryLTU February 6, 2012 4:57 AM GMT
that was four times whoopi and i forgot to mention a part time job i had whilst still at high school. It happened there as well. It's amazing how many double identities are out there just waiting for what they think is the right opportunity. Teenyqueen can tell you all about it. The signal to them was that they thought i didn't have a gf and being reasonably good looking... there had to be a reason WinkWink. I was v. quiet about that sort of thing because the reality was i was juggling two or three girls at any one time... and fending off/accepting other fem. advances at my one and only workplace. Young very was loving it but realised how carefull you have to be to keep it rolling. Have you ever driven into your driveway with gf no.3 and suddenly realised gf no.2 is inside vacuuming the carpet...ffs it was hard when i was young.
Report VeryLTU February 6, 2012 5:07 AM GMT
hey lazza, i could have been a great worker and made plenty for the faceless men..... how sad it didn't work out that way LaughLaugh
Report lazza February 6, 2012 5:14 AM GMT
You still might be able too...if the yankee dollar loses it's value and get's dropped as the World's currency wholly sh1t look out...They tell me FEMA is looking for some workers lol....mean while I'll be headn for the hills Laugh
Report VeryLTU February 6, 2012 5:21 AM GMT
they'll never get my dole cheque or personal property.

ps: you could be right with that, already iran (unbombed) is asking for crude contracts to be signed in won ton noodles.
Report lazza February 6, 2012 5:28 AM GMT
Good Man....Hope she's got air con

Report Otto_Von_Bismarck February 6, 2012 9:31 AM GMT
Loved your story VLTU. I know EXACTLY what you mean. From age 15 I had men put the hard word on me almost constantly.Quite often they were outwardly straight. Never had a boss hassle me though. It never bothered me,there's no harm in trying it on.Once or twice I came across a pest.
You must've been a good looking young guy.Like me! What the FCK happened??
Report Otto_Von_Bismarck February 6, 2012 9:33 AM GMT
Actually not 'quite often' they were outwardly straight I'd say at least 80%.
Report sidepork1 February 6, 2012 9:42 AM GMT
HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA LTU
Report TeenQuee.n. February 6, 2012 9:47 AM GMT
Wow ... not even the hint of a response to Very's post by Village Kid/Aussie Driver ... hmmm ... what about MrBen? Let's Elope?

Or am I the only one that makes allegations about straight guys being closet bi-curious?
Report Live_in_Hope February 6, 2012 10:07 AM GMT
i guess im curious - does it hurt?
Report Otto_Von_Bismarck February 6, 2012 10:10 AM GMT
The ones I met were NOT closet bi-curious.
Report Live_in_Hope February 6, 2012 10:16 AM GMT
when i was a first year apprentice, one of the older guys used to touch my bum quite regurlarly until i got enough guts up to tell him to **** off or else
its all coming back to me now Cry
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON February 6, 2012 10:42 AM GMT
Mopey, he was probably just curious too Mischief

Curious how your voice seemed to emanate from your arrsssseeee Cool
Report ziggytpunter43 February 6, 2012 11:36 AM GMT
look up the following to hear about the worst job ever

Derek & Clive -
"The Worst Job I Ever Had"

[ from the album "(Live)" (1976) ]
Report TeenQuee.n. February 6, 2012 8:32 PM GMT
I hope you guys aren't suggesting that the world isn't really as heterosexual as the sheeple believe ... that would be outrageous.
Report whoopi February 6, 2012 8:48 PM GMT
Geez. I thought I was a half way decent looking bloke until I read all this. No dude has ever hit on me. I'm shattered!
Report whoopi February 6, 2012 9:07 PM GMT
will now have paper bag over my head for all public appearances so as not to scare the children.
Report Otto_Von_Bismarck February 9, 2012 7:43 AM GMT
Whoopi...it's too bad you had to find out this way...that you are a hideous troll...I always assumed you were a lady anyway...

Teenqueen...VLTU being hit on by a handful of gayboes out of the thousands of people he has met in his life is hardly proof of a massive homosexual percetage...
Report VeryLTU February 9, 2012 10:26 AM GMT
i get the feeling she's gorn again. BTW OTTO here's the solution to the mid life crisis..... put the neatly pressed uniform on again, polish up all the medals and the helmet especially the spiky phallic ramming type thing on the top. Set the helmet firmly over any bald spots, mount your silver stallion and prance down the ringstrasse to the beer hall. The fraulines will go crazy, OTTO OTTO OTTTTTTOOOOOO parking mein horsa here please. Big horst rammmin mein liepchkin otto

Report lazza February 9, 2012 10:42 AM GMT
That's Otto for sure's LaughLaughLaugh
Report VeryLTU February 10, 2012 12:32 AM GMT
cropped it so you couldn't see otto resting a 3 litre stein on his gut.
Report lazza February 10, 2012 12:37 AM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report Otto_Von_Bismarck February 10, 2012 5:02 AM GMT
Thank you VLTU for reproducing that likeness of me...and the mostly flattering description...I never take the helmet inside my Punting-Palast...I have had some nasty mishaps...
Report VeryLTU February 10, 2012 11:35 PM GMT
LaughLaugh can i borrow it for my next visit ot the new "one and only" scrote at the cas ?? ..... seat protector from the sleepy unwashed Wink
Report doubleagent February 12, 2012 9:13 AM GMT
Let me tell you about one of the worst jobs I ever 'ad. As many of you know I often work as a Forum Consultant. Being the Forum's Premier Poster I'm often called upon by struggling forumites to help out with their contributions.
Obviously some posters need assistance with spelling,grammar,
SYNTAX,split infinitives etc as well as the content of their
posts. You can't believe how tedious some of these people would be if it weren't for my guiding hand.It's fair to say there hasn't been too many forumites who haven't asked me to help out at some stage.

One particular poster turned out to be a very difficult client.His name is Lets Elope. He asked me to help out and I was more than happy to oblige.I'd seen his early submissions and it was clear he was a man in need of some education. We'd meet at his salubrious punting headquarters,an internet cafe nearby to his bedsit,and begin posting.At first he was eagar to learn and watched in wonder as I 'ghost wrote' a number of his submissions.
Soon some artistic differences started to surface. I tried to convince him that posting his tips before the race would give him more forum cred.But he was embarrassed by his losing tips and insisted on a policy of casually mentioning big priced winners that he'd backed,long after the race had been run,almost as an afterthought.

During a particularly heated discussion at the internet cafe Lets put a couple of nearby Chinese students in a double headlock,insisting that I concede before he would release them! Needless to say we had to find another internet cafe to continue the operation.

One day after Lets insisted on posting a long self absorbed introspective piece,detailing his punting theories,full of self congratulation and spelling mistakes,I'd had enough. Checking to see that no Chinese students were within arms reach I told him I quit.Then I turned and ran.

I tried to help but I could do no more.These days it's all his own work...
Report whoopi February 12, 2012 9:16 AM GMT
gold double, gold
Report Joel February 12, 2012 9:18 AM GMT
Do you mean eager?
Report whoopi February 12, 2012 9:20 AM GMT
think he probably does Joel, yes.
Report lazza February 12, 2012 9:29 AM GMT
I'm on the floor ...gone!!!LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Joel February 12, 2012 9:29 AM GMT
Excited
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON February 12, 2012 9:59 AM GMT
While you're dishing up self gratifying drivel, how bout a decent explanation for your absence in Dec?

And an honest answer to................. How many forum identities you have?

( PS. How's my writing? .... thanks for all your help) Blush
Report doubleagent February 12, 2012 10:32 AM GMT
OK. Maybe it's time I fessed up. I do have more than one forum identity.The others include:

TeenQueen

Lets Elope

megsy

Joel

Ziggypunter

Lazza

Got Beat By A Whisker

Da Judge

Writer69

Barney The Bot etc

Danehill

Lady Darlinghurst

LayTheFav

etc etc...I can't remember them all...been a bit of a one man show really...
Report doubleagent February 12, 2012 10:35 AM GMT
Oh,I nearly forgot. There...Is...No...Spoon. One of my less successful creations!!
Report VeryLTU February 12, 2012 10:41 AM GMT
Hellejlujah (have i spelt this correctly judgy) ... great to see your still here.. got one for tomorrow ??
Report doubleagent February 12, 2012 10:49 AM GMT
What is it?
Report VeryLTU February 12, 2012 10:55 AM GMT
you tell me, but i'll be back in three days i want to read the craig williams thread again.
Report doubleagent February 12, 2012 11:01 AM GMT
You know,everyone is now wondering if you created Double Agent,and therefore created all the other forum identities.What is the significance of Double Agent not naming you on the list of forumites he created? It can only mean that you are the original Creator. Either you or Jim Carrey?
Report BurningSpear March 11, 2012 10:05 AM GMT
I'll tell you about the worst job I ever 'ad. Years ago I was working as a punting consultant. I ran a service where I advised punters on how they might improve their gambling skills. It was interesting stuff and I met many good people.

One day a punter called 'Lets Elope' approached me for some advice and I was happy to help.He explained that he was the greatest punter since Pittsburgh Phil,the greatest handicapper of horses in Australia,the number one expert on harness racing that ever lived,the nation's foremost video analyst and was unbeaten at table tennis since Gough Whitlam's dismissal.
I told him maybe he should help me if he's that good but he was insistent. He explained that despite his god like gifts he still needed some guidance.

I met him in his palatial one room bedsit above a sex shop and we got to work. He had trouble with odds. 6/4 13/8 7/4 left him completely bewildered to the point of breaking out into tortured sobs of frustration in the betting ring. He would clench his tiny fists and rush headlong at the nearest bookie just hoping he was getting the best odds. It was a pitiful sight.

At first we made good progress. But soon his headstrong character began to take over. He was convinced that Gammalite was a far superior pacer to Popular Alm and would back him as though there was no tomorrow.
One time he was so convinced that Gammalite would beat Poppy he went into a massive fit when I suggested it was unlikely. Grabbing hold of a passing toddler he pummelled the frightened child while his hysterical mother jumped on his back,screaming,with Lets Elope chanting 'Gammalite Gammalite Gammalite'.
When we went to the track that night Lets was strapped to a trolley,a hockey mask on,and off limits to the betting ring.
It was only by these extreme measures that I could prevent him from going into bankruptcy.

The day Dandy Andy beat Vo Rogue was the final straw. Lets had begged borrowed and stole to raise a stake to back Vo Rogue at 1/2. When the champ got beat and Lets lost $17 he went ballistic. I ran for my life from the enraged midget. When he calmed down he said he backed Dandy Andy. I said no you didn't. He said yes I did. He went on to explain how obvious it was to back Dandy Andy,that he had rated Dandy at 1/2 and Vo Rogue 50/1 and anyone who couldn't see that was an idiot. He went into a dreamlike state, explaining calmly that he was the best punter in Australia that's why he backed DA.

I slowly backed out of the room,careful not to make any sudden movements,and left him to a career of aftertiming.
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON March 11, 2012 10:25 AM GMT
"that's why he backed DA"

Freudian slip Laugh

Great stuff Silly
Report BurningSpear March 11, 2012 10:30 AM GMT
Pity the thread's fcked. That wasn't your heavy finger was it??
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON March 11, 2012 10:33 AM GMT
Me no undastandy Blush Why is the thread fukked?

Someone talking rugby?
Report lazza March 11, 2012 12:49 PM GMT
Ahhhh Just love it...LaughLaughLaugh..Don't worry Let's all in good fun!
Report Deadly Earnest March 14, 2012 1:41 AM GMT
When I was a mere 15 years of age I got an assignment in a local donut factory.  I had several menial tasks, including throwing out all the broken donuts, chocolate eclairs, cream vanilla slices etc, and as you can imagine, everything was fresh out of the oven, and I am ashamed to say, Deadly Earnest could not resist the fare.  I reckon I put on a stone in my 3 day career there before being unceremoniously sacked, for taking broken donuts home to the Earnest family and friends.  I could't bare the thought of them going to waste...

Anyway, it was as well I was sacked, as I went on to become the world's fastest bowler and owner of the world's most expensive bat, two things for which I am world renowned, so the story had a happy ending.

Thanks to DA for his assistance in editing this post.

Deadly Earnest, WFB and owner of the WME bat, and true Richmond supporter(one who sells out on them when they are performing poorly and gets back on board when they are on the up.)
Report Joel March 14, 2012 1:46 AM GMT
I assume you are well and truly back on them now DE? I have a feeling they will go very well this year....
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON March 14, 2012 2:20 AM GMT
You own Rose Hancock?
Report Mister10 March 14, 2012 2:21 AM GMT
Right. I had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night half an hour before I went to bed, drink a cup of sulphuric acid, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill, and pay mill owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our Dad and our mother would kill us and dance about on our graves singing Hallelujah.
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON March 14, 2012 2:25 AM GMT
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

whingin Pom Cool
Report Deadly Earnest March 14, 2012 8:14 AM GMT
In 2007 THERE...IS...NO.... I stolled into the Greg Chappell Cricket Centre in Oakleigh and when the shop attendant asked if he could help, I said I was there to buy the world's most expensive bat.  Now, I'm a pretty plain dressing person, and he looked me up and down and appeared to make the judgement that I could not afford the said blade.  So he proceeded to steer me towards all sorts of horrible cheap nonsense, $500 Duncan Fearnleys and the like.  I looked him fare in the eye and told him I was fair dinkum, I came for the world's most expensive bat and I am not leaving without it. 

Suffice to say the item I left with did not resemble Rose Hancock. 

The unco-operative chump even tried to give me some sort of a discount, presumably to ensure I did not purchase the world's most expensive bat.  With help like that, who needs hinderances....

And yes Joely Woely, I am 100% on the Tiger bandwagon, which is fast gathering momentum....TWO fully funded, state of the art preparation centres, where we prepare for war, a MINIMUM of THREE premierships by 2020, and a bare MINIMUM SEVENTY-FIVE THOUSAND FULLY PAID UP members by 2020, those are the frightening numerals you need to get across.

Memo to Carlton germs:  we remember, we remembered the underhanded way you unconscionably lured Perc Bentley from our midst, Mal Brown remembered in 1972, Neil Balme remembered in 1973, and in 1969 we remembered, in 1973 we remembered, in 1980 we remembered.  We remember, you better hope we forget before round 1.  I f*cking hate Carlton.
Report Joel March 14, 2012 8:21 AM GMT
Carlton sucks.
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON March 14, 2012 10:18 AM GMT
They suck the big one, yeah Cool

the Tiger bandwagon, which is fast gathering momentum psst, Deadly... checked the direction? Cry
Report Deadly Earnest March 14, 2012 10:28 AM GMT
Checking it on channel 504 right now THERE....IS...NO.

Get out of denial and on board mate.
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON March 14, 2012 10:31 AM GMT
Kevin Bartlett replays? Laugh
Report coney March 14, 2012 12:07 PM GMT
I got paid 12 dollars per week for my paper round. 12 mother fkn dollars, 2 frickin dollars a day, less than 2 mother fkn dollars an hour, I still would punch that newsagent in the face if I ever saw him the mother fkr. Makes that Ugandan ckscker Kony look like frickn SUPERNANNY. 

Think I hate Carlton even a touch more though.....
Report Barney The Bot Slayer March 14, 2012 12:15 PM GMT
52cents an hour selling books during the school holidays

and had to pay tax on it..

and of course my stint as a fluff girl
Report dulcify1979 March 14, 2012 12:22 PM GMT
I cleaned toilet's one day and picked horses the next.
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE February 3, 2013 12:04 PM GMT
Another classic thread with some gold contributions from VeryLTU,TeenQueen and Deadly Earnest. Once again,Burning Spear steals the show,along with a mighty contribution from forum legend Double Agent.
How LE still posts on here is beyond me!
Report THERE....IS....NO....SPOOOOON February 3, 2013 1:20 PM GMT
Good thread. Happy
Report gunyah February 3, 2013 2:50 PM GMT
any  Laugh
Report logroller February 4, 2013 6:19 AM GMT
Now viagra has put me out of a job as a fluffer................whats the world coming to
Report Joel February 4, 2013 6:20 AM GMT
I had a bad experience with a man who wanted me too Scared
Report Joel February 4, 2013 6:20 AM GMT
Not at work though
Report logroller February 4, 2013 6:28 AM GMT
wanted you to what?
Report Joel February 4, 2013 6:33 AM GMT
He wanted me to do things girls usually want me to do.....
Report logroller February 4, 2013 6:46 AM GMT
the dishes
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE February 4, 2013 6:54 AM GMT
LOL!!
Report Joel February 4, 2013 7:16 AM GMT
No that was my mother Crazy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com