Forums

U.S. Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
toderav
15 Apr 18 18:54
| Topic/replies: 2,321 | Blogger: toderav's blog
hey guys some of you may remember me from years ago, also under the name MSDHONI, my twitter handle is @USARACINGTIPPER, would be good to link up on there as i am back into it properly now and this place is a graveyard! send me a message on there to get in touch. Would also be nice to hear from Jose Mourinho who got me into this game and taught me so much but have lost his contact details! Cheers
Share |
Show More
Report henryluca April 16, 2018 12:22 AM BST
Tod

US racing is most corrupt ---what makes you a tipster to be considered ?

Just asking
Report Kriskin April 18, 2018 10:15 PM BST
tod - u were very unlucky in 10.03 at Tampa with ur selection.  Any other jockey on board it wins.  Martinez as usual left it too late.  Beaten a SH
Report toderav April 20, 2018 8:50 PM BST
henryluca - the usa forum on here around 10 years ago was brilliant - plenty of very knowledgable guys and we all did very well. Premium charge moved most of us away (including myself) Of course funny stuff goes on as in any country but we steer clear of 'those tracks'. I have a full verified P&L on the twitter account @USARACINGTIPPER and i am a healthy amount up since i started recording in December last year, i also have a brief summary in my media on there which shows how i handicap and what angles i use, after all we are learning everyday.

Kriskin - absolutely! willie Martinez always has been and always will be a brown envelope merchant, be it PID or tampa the man is a disgrace
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now