Forums

U.S. Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
eightbo
20 Nov 17 18:56
| Topic/replies: 920 | Blogger: eightbo's blog
I laid the fav, 'Jwstrickymischief' around even money

Fav won and thought i'd lost my £ but took ages to settle and got over 75% of my stake back, BSP now showing 1.23 rather than the 2.04 it showed when it went in-play

I mean I'm not complaining but is there any way I can find out what happened with regards to this race? Confused

Event:
[20th November] 18:19 Parx Racing At Philadelphia Park (USA)
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View BSP Changed from 2.04 to 1.23? (18:19...
Show More
Report Dub1 November 20, 2017 7:08 PM GMT
I layed the number 7 which finished 3rd and the bet was voided - Why?
Report eightbo November 20, 2017 7:10 PM GMT
Not sure i'm really confused. Must be a site that covers this sort of thing for the US racing?
Report Dub1 November 20, 2017 7:11 PM GMT
It appears that the no 7 was scratched and was second fav - so that would explain the confusion as to the prices
Report eightbo November 20, 2017 7:11 PM GMT
Can tell you that #7 was classed as a non-runner though for 40% of the book lol

Non Runner 39.9%, Mon 20 Nov 18:41 (GMT)
Report Dub1 November 20, 2017 7:13 PM GMT
Sometimes you wonder about the american cousins and their rules ......
Report eightbo November 20, 2017 7:14 PM GMT
DQd after the race, perhaps didn't weigh in properly? If that's even how it works over there?
Report FrankRA November 20, 2017 8:18 PM GMT
https://www.parxracing.com/liveracing.php

^^^^eightbo you can watch parx here.

In my opinion this was a complete joke,the stewards deemed that no 7 had not had a fair start
so deemed it to be a non starter,the ridiculous part is that Betfair s reduction factor was 39.90%,I backed the winner and laid it @1.1 in running,but no reduction factor for the in running market.

These reduction factors on these US ,SA and Australian markets are becoming a complete and utter joke with 1/5 shot having reduction factors of under 20%and 20/1 shots having reduction factors of anything from 15%-25%+.
Report Darlo Bantam November 21, 2017 12:11 AM GMT
Occasionally see pre-off prices as low as 1.10 and below because of reduction prices. A farce when it does, and nice pay day for someone.

That and the manipulators backing withdrawn runners into 1.10 in order to get prices everywhere else skewed.
Report tashkent terror November 21, 2017 7:40 PM GMT
DOUBLE SKY was off slowly due to a gate malfunction which caused his gate doors to open a bit slowly then prompted the pace and tired.

FOLLOWING A STEWARDS INQUIRY INTO THE START, DOUBLE SKY WAS DECLARED A NON STARTER. WAGERS ON HIM WERE ORDERED REFUNDED.

http://www.equibase.com/static/chart/pdf/PRX112017USA3.pdf
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now