Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
n88uk
01 Jul 18 20:26
| Topic/replies: 165,362 | Blogger: n88uk's blog
Lets go

Unfortunately Murray has withdrawn on the eve of the tournament.

Federer (3) and Kvitova (6) go in as tournament favourites.
Share |

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 122  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 122 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 4,848
By:
mesmerised
When: 01 Jul 18 20:53
Hopefully they'll be no sign of Claire Baldwin and the Gatsby Club lol.
By:
mesmerised
When: 01 Jul 18 20:53
Kyle Edmund to win Wimbledon
By:
milla445
When: 01 Jul 18 21:06
When Switzerland reach the World Cup Final will Federer make them start the men's final in the evening?
By:
n88uk
When: 01 Jul 18 21:43
More chance of it being moved forward I would think.
By:
n88uk
When: 01 Jul 18 21:43
To say 12.
By:
wisewords
When: 01 Jul 18 22:19
is this the year someone makes a huge breakthrough on the men's side and a dark horse winner is crowned?
By:
n88uk
When: 01 Jul 18 22:20
No.
By:
mesmerised
When: 01 Jul 18 22:31
Yes.
By:
mafeking
When: 01 Jul 18 22:53
big 4 have won the last 15 wimbledons. streak probably not gonna be broken despite only being about a big one and a half at the moment
By:
mesmerised
When: 01 Jul 18 23:10
Think Coric can take out Federer in R4 this year
By:
caramba
When: 02 Jul 18 00:30
edy, you have PM
By:
northanlite
When: 02 Jul 18 09:08
Bedene v Norrie has an interesting sub plot. Not been allocated a specific court, must be waiting to see if they have time
to put it on a show court? The 3 games on court 1 might not take long, especially if Raonic retires
By:
tof
When: 02 Jul 18 10:07
what do you mean by Federer (3) and Kvitova (6) in your foreword /header ... kvitova's ranking 8 for the comp and Federer 1 world rankings Fed is 2 and Petra's 7 ... get it right plea ...
By:
tof
When: 02 Jul 18 10:09
I think its unfair that when an opponent withdraws at the start of the tournament a replacement is found yet during the competition a walkover is granted ... if that's what they do at the start ... I think that if and when there's a walkover situation during the tourney the player who lost to the guy pulling out should fill his boots in the next round ...otherwise make it a walkover at the beginning of the event as well as during ...?
By:
tof
When: 02 Jul 18 10:13
the thing aboot common sense is that its not so common ... innit ?
By:
edy
When: 02 Jul 18 10:17
first!
By:
DStyle
When: 02 Jul 18 10:20
Zverev(A), Kyrgios and Del Potro all look very big to me.

Far too much of the outright price being given to Rafa and Novak in that bottom half.
By:
Platini
When: 02 Jul 18 10:20
seems like every year Kvitova is made one of the favs for Wimbledon

baffling, imo
By:
mesmerised
When: 02 Jul 18 10:32
I think its unfair that when an opponent withdraws at the start of the tournament a replacement is found yet during the competition a walkover is granted ... if that's what they do at the start ... I think that if and when there's a walkover situation during the tourney the player who lost to the guy pulling out should fill his boots in the next round ...otherwise make it a walkover at the beginning of the event as well as during ...?

The replacement for a R1 match is playing in the main draw for the first time, the main draw has to be filled, if a player lost during the main draw he can't play again otherwise it's no longer a knockout tournament.
By:
mesmerised
When: 02 Jul 18 10:35
By the way.

Agree it is ridiculous the Wimbledon men's final will overlap with the World Cup final, what would make it worse will be a player is from a country who's country is playing in the final, though unlikely.
By:
tof
When: 02 Jul 18 10:38

Jul 2, 2018 -- 4:32AM, mesmerised wrote:

I think its unfair that when an opponent withdraws at the start of the tournament a replacement is found yet during the competition a walkover is granted ... if that's what they do at the start ... I think that if and when there's a walkover situation during the tourney the player who lost to the guy pulling out should fill his boots in the next round ...otherwise make it a walkover at the beginning of the event as well as during ...?The replacement for a R1 match is playing in the main draw for the first time, the main draw has to be filled, if a player lost during the main draw he can't play again otherwise it's no longer a knockout tournament.

ok ...

By:
tof
When: 02 Jul 18 10:41
Shpain's Pique's wife Shaquiri might play in the final for Shwitzerland ....Laugh
By:
tof
When: 02 Jul 18 10:50

Jul 2, 2018 -- 4:38AM, tof wrote:

Jul  2, 2018 -- 10:32AM, mesmerised wrote:I think its unfair that when an opponent withdraws at the start of the tournament a replacement is found yet during the competition a walkover is granted ... if that's what they do at the start ... I think that if and when there's a walkover situation during the tourney the player who lost to the guy pulling out should fill his boots in the next round ...otherwise make it a walkover at the beginning of the event as well as during ...?The replacement for a R1 match is playing in the main draw for the first time, the main draw has to be filled, if a player lost during the main draw he can't play again otherwise it's no longer a knockout tournament.ok ...

would it be considered a walkover if Undy Macm00ray pulled out this morning instead of last night ...?

By:
Wildcat Army.
When: 02 Jul 18 10:56
Mens - I did do Murray at 25's last week at Unibet, might as well give up on that one !!  I looked at Kyrgios at 18 on here as he looked to be back playing well but I'm always mindful he can explode and just give up when things aren't going well.  Struggle to see past Federer if I have to be honest but don't like taking such short prices in a big event.

Womens - Julia Goerges at 80's to give me a run for my money.  Beat Ashleigh Barty in Birmingham before losing to Kvitova.  Then she got beat by Sabalenka at Eastbourne who went on to reach the final losing to Woz.  I might have a pop on Sabalenka at good odds on the outright as well and have taken her at 5/6 to beat Buzarnescu today with Hills. 

Eugenie Bouchard to have a good run as well please... just so we get to see her more on the telly Love
By:
SabineIsGOAT
When: 02 Jul 18 11:19

Jul 2, 2018 -- 4:20AM, Platini wrote:

seems like every year Kvitova is made one of the favs for Wimbledonbaffling, imo

Very good on grass, having a good year and has won wimbledon twice

By:
doridoru
When: 02 Jul 18 11:19
Roddick was brilliant when he did Wimbledon on the BBC, guess he was too broad for them...this blond american bint is awful.
By:
SabineIsGOAT
When: 02 Jul 18 11:20
Wimbledon team seems to be the same every year for BBC
By:
doridoru
When: 02 Jul 18 11:21
Roddick was very funny as well, think Sue may have touched him up behind the scenes.
By:
jin_kazz
When: 02 Jul 18 11:32
rain again or wtf
By:
jin_kazz
When: 02 Jul 18 11:32
where's tennis
By:
bobweenit
When: 02 Jul 18 11:35
Not many tasty matches today! Day off I think
By:
n88uk
When: 02 Jul 18 11:36
Have BBC finally learned to come on half before the tennis starts?
By:
doridoru
When: 02 Jul 18 11:37
Becker dropping the F BOMB
By:
SabineIsGOAT
Fastard?
By:
leefee
Bbc red button menu empty...... They showing matches today ffs
By:
doridoru
LaughLaugh
By:
SabineIsGOAT
That's what they get for asking him about his political issues instead of tennis the first moment they have him
By:
aaronh

Jul 2, 2018 -- 5:35AM, bobweenit wrote:

Not many tasty matches today! Day off I think

show some respect to the great Sorana Cirstea

PlainPlainPlain

By:
aaronh
When: 02 Jul 18 11:38
did they ask him about his work in the CAR?
Page 1 of 122  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 122 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now