Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
alun2005
03 Jul 17 17:11
| Topic/replies: 31,988 | Blogger: alun2005's blog
Ye Gods, if ever a woman deserved a freebie Centre Court ticket (plus full corporate hospitality and a free programme) it's surely the Empress of Cambridge.

Why oh why are our National Treasures being overlooked AGAIN?  When I think what that fine young woman has done for this country (for the main part spectacularly unrewarded) it makes my blood boil that she's not to there cheering on Andy Henman-Hill and the rest of the 2016 Ryder Cup winning heroes.

If her pert derriere isn't comfortably resting on the best seat in the house by Middle Sunday, then Allah help us all. A man can only cope with so much provocation, and I will be marching with Corbyn, Abbott and the rest of the fragrant crew in protest.

Hashtag StandStrongForPippa  and all that.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Why isn't PIPPA in the VIP seats yet?
Show More
Report wisewords July 3, 2017 6:39 PM BST
#StandStrongForPippa
Report alun2005 July 6, 2017 1:20 AM BST
Bloody outrageous scenes at Wimbledon on Wednesday, with Pippa disgracefully shunted into the SECOND row of the Royal Box, to make way for a nonentity Labour MP hobnobbing with his betters. A national scandal that her view was being pretty much blocked by a politician doubtless there on a freebie.

https://order-order.com/2017/07/05/watson-at-wimbledon/
Report wisewords July 6, 2017 1:28 AM BST
#JusticeForPippa
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now