Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MR. 69
09 May 13 18:38
| Topic/replies: 138 | Blogger: MR. 69's blog
What the hell is going on down there?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Is Haas playing with a boner today?
Show More
Report nofx May 10, 2013 1:46 PM BST
was he about to get his guinness book of records mention?
Report caramba May 10, 2013 1:49 PM BST
djoko did this earlier, we even discussed this in the match thread at the time. maybe this is something that happened for Haas after he beat Djoko.
Report nofx May 10, 2013 1:50 PM BST
i read Haase Cry
Report nofx May 10, 2013 1:51 PM BST
Tommy is oldskool, so never the night before the fight. yet he's looking at his wife all through the match Happy
Report caramba May 10, 2013 1:53 PM BST
tbf to Novak, you can't really blame him when he has all these hot girls touching him during change overs,
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/
uploads/2012/11/novak-djokovic-brazilian-models.png
Report edy May 10, 2013 1:54 PM BST
So if I type "Tommy Haas boner" into google, the 2nd result is "Robbie Koenig explains how Tommy Haas is winning"? Mmkay....

Btw, no pro-athlete has a bigger schlong than Serge Ibaka.
Report nofx May 10, 2013 1:57 PM BST
thanks for adding Serge+Ibaka+boner to my lifetime google searches that will never go away

wtfuuk djoko. why don't we get this sort of thing in the wta?
Report prele_ May 10, 2013 2:00 PM BST
haha
Report caramba May 10, 2013 2:00 PM BST

May 10, 2013 -- 1:54PM, edy wrote:

So if I type "Tommy Haas boner" into google, the 2nd result is "Robbie Koenig explains how Tommy Haas is winning"? Mmkay....Btw, no pro-athlete has a bigger schlong than Serge Ibaka.

Winning doesn't have to be about winning tennis matches. Could also be about sexual conquests, so an impressive boner could be helpful there. Haven't watched the Koenig clip though.
Novak Djokovic+boner should give you some results.

Report caramba May 10, 2013 2:02 PM BST
The picture with the Brazilian girls clears up a few things though. This must have been how Federer lost that match to Bellucci. Eitherway, can't wait for tennis at Olympics in Rio!
Report nofx May 10, 2013 2:03 PM BST
some day may be thousands of years from now someone will do a studies on unhealthy fascination of gamblers about cats and penises early 21st century
Report caramba May 10, 2013 2:08 PM BST
but this is important stuff for us. I have never tried this myself, but surely it wouldn't be optimal to play tennis with a boner, so if you spot one during a match you can become rich. If these things were periodic I might even start a new thread so we could find patterns for different players, but they're not so no point in doing that.
Report caramba May 10, 2013 2:09 PM BST
also, wouldn't it be funny if this thread showed up under Big Discussions? Blush
Report smb360 May 10, 2013 2:14 PM BST

May 10, 2013 -- 2:08PM, caramba wrote:

but this is important stuff for us. I have never tried this myself, but surely it wouldn't be optimal to play tennis with a boner, so if you spot one during a match you can become rich. If these things were periodic I might even start a new thread so we could find patterns for different players, but they're not so no point in doing that.

Laugh

Report nofx May 10, 2013 2:18 PM BST

May 10, 2013 -- 2:09PM, caramba wrote:

also, wouldn't it be funny if this thread showed up under Big Discussions?

let's  Mischief

yes males have periodicals too i heard. useful infos if they also have "peaks" are they completely opposite in a time frame?, or like PMS..?  where's the thread already

Report caramba April 14, 2017 5:20 PM BST
https://www.ausopen.com/en_AU/news/match_reports/2017-01-17/no_happy_ending_for_haas.html
,Sad
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now