Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Slicer
12 May 18 19:51
| Topic/replies: 8,074 | Blogger: Slicer's blog
Thinking that Cyprus & Israel are at ridiculously short prices I have backed  every other country to win for a £2 steak apart from Ireland -£6 and France-£3. If Ireland win, I only win £7. If Serbia or Slovenia win, its £1700 prophet. If Cyprus or Israel win, I will be garfunkled for £53. I have only listened to the top 10 in the betting and I think this could possibly be the year for a long priced outsider. I might have thrown my monet away because over recent years, in general, the betting has been a reasonable guide to the winner, but its only an interest to make the campiest of camp  competitions a little more entertaining. Good luck with your bets.
|
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Just placed my most stoopid bet ever...
Show More
Report VardonVoo. May 12, 2018 9:00 PM BST
A prophet may profit but you should never throw away a Monet!
Report Slicer May 12, 2018 9:08 PM BST
Precisement!
Report sofiakenny May 12, 2018 10:24 PM BST
hard to argue against your logic doctor slicer..lovely to have you back sir.
Report Slicer May 12, 2018 10:27 PM BST
Thank you very much. I hope you are prospering.
Report Slicer May 12, 2018 10:36 PM BST
Just layed Cyprus to cover my stooped bet. Only loser now is Cyprus!
Report charwell. May 13, 2018 1:54 AM BST
So you backed every country at he outset less the fav and 2nd fav.

Then you gloriously aftertime and somehow you manage to turn backing against an evens and 3/1 into a profit...........only on Betfair Crazy
Report Slicer May 13, 2018 9:53 AM BST
Er Charwell, I didn't aftertime. Look at the timing of my posts. I traded on Austria when its price collapsed and layed Cyprus at the time of the posting to cover my bets. I came out with a prophet of £32.80p. I don't feel I have to answer to the likes of you, but I thought others might feel that they would like to know how my very stoopid bet turned out.
Report charwell. May 15, 2018 1:42 AM BST
You did aftertime as the timing of your posts shows you were looking at a good loss. You never mentioned trading on Austria until now!

So you only backed them as the price was contracting but had already bet all the other nations (who were then drifting AFTER you placed your bets) bar Cyprus and still made a profit LaughLaughLaugh

You are obviously a genius........so attach your P&L as I smell bullsheet. the only person interested in your made up nonsense is yourself.
Report Slicer May 15, 2018 1:01 PM BST
I really do care what you think Charwell. I am so upset now!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now