Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
31 Jan 18 20:46
| Topic/replies: 50,784 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
Angry
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ##Wednesday CBB - even more droning...
Show More
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 9:42 PM GMT
He was very good with the issues that India had.
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 9:44 PM GMT
i hope india see's it that way and goes after ann in tomorrow's edit
Report hemsby January 31, 2018 9:48 PM GMT
I expect we will see a very different India when she returns to the house.She won’t be as awful as she was first time,that was virtual career suicide.
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 9:49 PM GMT
depends if they give them alcohol before sending them in Wink
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 9:50 PM GMT
I think this is the typical opinion...
https://twitter.com/KenJPMcKay/status/958818651745980416
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 9:50 PM GMT
ann Laugh
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 9:51 PM GMT
ann caught out, tapping her foot Laugh
Report timbuctooth January 31, 2018 9:52 PM GMT
Courtney`s been the ONLY manipulator in there, with constant attempts to recruit an anti-Ann gang to adore him. With embarrassing results. He`s a pontificating nalf-trick pony, more suited to a circus in an off-season Eastbourne
Report zoomraker January 31, 2018 9:52 PM GMT
anne and courtney bad as each other with all their lecturing
Report bearcub January 31, 2018 9:53 PM GMT
Wayne by far the nicest hm this year Love
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 9:53 PM GMT
Mailika was nice.
Report zoomraker January 31, 2018 9:54 PM GMT
he looks hideous
Report zoomraker January 31, 2018 9:54 PM GMT
ashley was nice
Report Henry VIII January 31, 2018 9:54 PM GMT

Jan 31, 2018 -- 9:52PM, timbuctooth wrote:

Courtney`s been the ONLY manipulator in there, with constant attempts to recruit an anti-Ann gang to adore him. With embarrassing results. He`s a pontificating nalf-trick pony, more suited to a circus in an off-season Eastbourne

People here and on DS see that kind of thing but usually not the public, unless it's black and white.

Report zoomraker January 31, 2018 9:55 PM GMT
nothing feminine about him
Report mach January 31, 2018 9:55 PM GMT
jess can feck off and cry in a corner on her own, nobody cares about her petty inner bullcrap played out for air time, I think she thinks she is doing as well as Toff did in IAC
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 9:55 PM GMT
Courtney has only defended herself.
Report Henry VIII January 31, 2018 9:59 PM GMT
good end for both t2. bb playing it fair so far.
Report Junction25 January 31, 2018 10:01 PM GMT
I honesty thought Ann got better edit then Courtney .
Report Henry VIII January 31, 2018 10:01 PM GMT
much better for bb to have a well known ex politician winning than an unknown aussie transvestite but as it's ending they prolly don't care.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 10:01 PM GMT
H, it feels like there has been less production influence this series. Storylines were a little weak at times.
Report bearcub January 31, 2018 10:02 PM GMT
Rylan is such a brilliant presenter, he deserves better than this bbots nonsense
Report Henry VIII January 31, 2018 10:02 PM GMT

Jan 31, 2018 -- 10:01PM, Junction25 wrote:

I honesty thought Ann got better edit then Courtney .

she got pimp and dr has more gravitas

Report Henry VIII January 31, 2018 10:03 PM GMT

Jan 31, 2018 -- 10:01PM, BB 3rd Cousin twice removed wrote:

H, it feels like there has been less production influence this series. Storylines were a little weak at times.

lol seems like they've realised what works. too late.

Report mach January 31, 2018 10:06 PM GMT
Yes if we had had more series like this one the franchise would not have slipped so much.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 10:07 PM GMT
They still might take up a new contract after the summer. I suspect they are just playing negotiation games.
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 10:29 PM GMT
journey for ann Love
Report hemsby January 31, 2018 10:33 PM GMT
Tricia not being as harsh on Ann as usual.

Must be ahead Wink
Report bearcub January 31, 2018 10:38 PM GMT
Ann just owned India
Report hemsby January 31, 2018 10:40 PM GMT
I was wrong about India Laugh
Report timbuctooth January 31, 2018 10:40 PM GMT
And how! India a spluttering incoherent SEETHE!
Report timbuctooth January 31, 2018 10:41 PM GMT
^^^to bear
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 10:43 PM GMT
ann destroys all so professionally and calmly Cool
Report timbuctooth January 31, 2018 10:45 PM GMT
No sign of Andrew?
Report Henry VIII January 31, 2018 10:48 PM GMT
ann is angelic compared to india
Report Henry VIII January 31, 2018 10:50 PM GMT
india the british Caitlyn Jenner, giving transexuals a bad name all over
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 10:54 PM GMT
lets talk about shane j and make it all about ann lol
Report Tim_B January 31, 2018 10:58 PM GMT
That Ann vs India scene is incredible for Ann. This is exactly what I wanted when I said I hoped that the housemates come back to have a go at Ann. She destroyed India. Her winning moment?
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 10:59 PM GMT
one of
Report timbuctooth January 31, 2018 11:01 PM GMT
OK, approaching the business end, a month`s playing amounts to diddly compared to how we play these last two days. Perceived wisdom is that Anne and Courtney are miles clear, the other three more or less level-pegging as no-hopers. Maybe that`s true, but is that where the value is? I think not. Courtney`s as divisive as they come, and Ann seemed to have passed her zenith, but tomorrow`s edit already looks good for her. Another edit like tonight`s for Jess, just as the casuals turn up, and who knows how many of those will be BZ fans? More than his polling suggests, I`d imagine. Bottom line? Courtney`s too short, Ann`s about right, Jess and Shane are too big, especially as at least one of them is almost guaranteed to be in the final three, when they won`t be trading at these prices, so easy opportunity to trade profitably.

Regardless of all that ^^^ boll0x, and despite further beyond max red laying down to 1.55 today, I still think Courtney wins, but she does NOT represent the value.
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 11:03 PM GMT
i don't see how the aussie wins, as mentioned the only non-uk winners have been shilpa in extraordinary circumstances and busey who played the best game player whilst being hilarious.

it really does take something special for these trends to happen.

shane j on that list, surely not !!!
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 11:06 PM GMT
tim, can you clarify, Courtney wins or her price is too short? (Can you have both?)

army, When has an Aussie been in a UK CBB, and not won?
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 11:08 PM GMT
Darryn Lyons
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 11:09 PM GMT
Ryan Moloney
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 11:11 PM GMT
ok, but they only have one persona each. Blush
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 11:11 PM GMT
aussie/american all the same innit
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 11:12 PM GMT
lol
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 11:12 PM GMT
Aussie's are almost British. We share a royal family.
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 11:14 PM GMT
neither busey or shilpa was marmite in anyway, the audience loved them both 100% as they both got bullied by the house.

shane j is pure marmite 50/50 v a british institution, he needs to break all kinds of records and historical performance to buck tehe trend
its not happening !!
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 11:14 PM GMT
are they feck, there all criminals
Report timbuctooth January 31, 2018 11:15 PM GMT
BB3; right now, I`m of the belief that Courtney wins, (but what do I know?). Nevertheless, with two days still to go, and amid such uncertainty, I think it`s also possible to believe she`s too short.
Report armagnac January 31, 2018 11:15 PM GMT
good night loveys Love
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 11:16 PM GMT
are they feck, there all criminals

CoolLaughLaugh
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 11:19 PM GMT
I think Courtney's price is about right.

Sure things can change but you can't expect the market to price what might happen unless there is evidence.
Report Junction25 January 31, 2018 11:19 PM GMT
Timbuctooth why do you think Courtney going to win ?
Report Jack Bauer '24' January 31, 2018 11:22 PM GMT
I think the market is pretty accurate. Courtney is the most likely winner in my view. I  think Ann's support is not as broad as others on here seem to think so I have dumped all my green.
Report timbuctooth January 31, 2018 11:45 PM GMT
Junction25 31 Jan 18 23:19 
Timbuctooth why do you think Courtney going to win ?

Quite simply, the air of inevitability that years of suffering that pc mainstream media engenders in anyone not of their persuasion, and Courtney`s just too perfect a cause for them to get behind. Over the years, which non-left winners have we had? Carol Thatcher, Toff, Davidson and, err, umm, err... Right-wingers aren`t encouraged as winners by TPTB, so we don`t win RTV stuff. We only win elections, Brexit, The Don, etc; the stuff that actually matters!
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 11:49 PM GMT

Jan 31, 2018 -- 10:58PM, Tim_B wrote:

That Ann vs India scene is incredible for Ann. This is exactly what I wanted when I said I hoped that the housemates come back to have a go at Ann. She destroyed India. Her winning moment?

Had to see this 'winning moment' on +1 as I went to the kitchen and missed it first time around.

Thought Ann was insensitive and condescending. It's not helpful to disregard somebodies issues by highlighting a worse issue. (There's always a worse issue).

Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 11:52 PM GMT
India's problems don't matter because children get cancer. Cry I'm fumming. I should write to ofcom, ffs.
Report hemsby January 31, 2018 11:54 PM GMT
You’re twisting what was actually said BB3.

Ann didn’t say India’s problems don’t matter.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 11:54 PM GMT
She did disregard them.
Report hemsby January 31, 2018 11:55 PM GMT
No she didn’t ....watch it again and tell me where she disregards them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYN8umy-R0&feature=youtu.be
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 31, 2018 11:57 PM GMT
She aviods giving India an answer. How is that not disregarding the issues?
Report mach January 31, 2018 11:58 PM GMT
India wants to weaponize her issues to cover up she is a nasty coont and  self absorbed
Report hemsby January 31, 2018 11:58 PM GMT
She answered every question directed at her.

I’m afraid you’re simply seeing what you want to see.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 12:01 AM GMT
How did she answer the question? She just destracted from the topic.
Report hemsby February 1, 2018 12:03 AM GMT
What didn’t she answer ?
Report timbuctooth February 1, 2018 12:05 AM GMT
India`s such an unsympathetic character, it doesn`t really matter if Ann disregarded or not;`she`s undoubtedly the winner of that little skirmish
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 12:08 AM GMT
What are her views on spending money on gender reassignment?

You can say that she answered by saying there are more important things to spend money on but there are always more important things. It's just a distraction.
Report hemsby February 1, 2018 12:15 AM GMT
Because you didn’t like the answer doesn’t mean that she didn’t answer the question.

FWIW I find this type of argument poor too....”We should decrease Foreign Aid so we can spend the money saved on the NHS” etc

In this particular example Ann actually gets interrupted when she’s harping on about priorities so I guess we’ll never know what she was actually going to say in it’s entirety.

All by the bye though ...what matters is what viewers think and with India being such an unliked HM it plays out well for Ann whether we agree with her views or not.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 12:17 AM GMT
I know that India was just pushing for something controversial, but Ann's manner played on India's insecurities and visibly unsettled her. Very insensitive compared to the way Shane J handled India's 'phobia' of drag artists.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 12:19 AM GMT
btw. I'm not writting to ofcom, I just posted that for dramatic effect. Cool
Report hemsby February 1, 2018 12:19 AM GMT
Laugh
Report Henry VIII February 1, 2018 12:26 AM GMT

Jan 31, 2018 -- 11:58PM, mach wrote:

India wants to weaponize her issues to cover up she is a nasty coont and

Report Henry VIII February 1, 2018 12:29 AM GMT
couldn't have put it better than mach. india is an aggressive hateful fvvck up that pc tells us to tip toe around and "understand". i didn't like ann but now i'm going to vote for her.

well not literally. i've never voted. but it makes me think the contest is not over and won't be till the fat lady sings.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 8:29 AM GMT
if you like value H, ann is the bet of this year so far

shane j has a hard core fan base from the LGBT which makes up 2.5% of the population and not all of them agree with him, even our own tim b...im not sure if this is because of 'green issues' though or he's not happy with shane j appointing himself outright queen of the cause and ramming it down the throat of the viewer, not sure he's actually done a good job in the house of promoting the LGBT cause myself.
not saying on the outside he hasn't though, i wouldn't know ?

if anything to people like me who really only has a casual understanding of the movement, shane j has done nothing to make me understand more about it and win me over as a potential heterosexual voice for them.
all ive seen is him try and turn the whole house against someone who has opposing views to him, even after being told by amanda and wayne who are both in his 'camp' they have no problems whatsoever with ann's views, they may not like them but understand ann's right to voice them if asked.
not everyone will see it my way obviously but im guessing most will and i make up the other 97.5% of the population.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 8:40 AM GMT
top rated comment overnight was this, which echo's thread title.
he's not gonna win over anyone who has not made up there mind who's side there on.

so bored of him going on, if he is super confident and accepted of who he is why is he bothered about the views of 1 old lady? he is never gonna see her again, he is coming across as spiteful and keeps trying to wear wayne down to share his opinion so childish.
amanda is right in what she said.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 8:53 AM GMT
amanda on 103 very soon
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:04 AM GMT
interesting, appears andrew and maggie did go back in if this is true

Ginuwine, John Barnes and Dapper Laughs were among those making a comeback, alongside India Willoughby.

Joining them were Andrew Brady, Rachel Johnson, Jonny Mitchell and Maggie Oliver.

Each took over the house throughout the day in a series of tasks and challenges.

https://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/349909-celebrity-big-brother-news-ex-housemates-return-take-house.html
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:21 AM GMT
vid of andrew up on fb, he has been in
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:23 AM GMT
not gonna do shane j any favours this, talking with the most hated hm of all time
Report Junction25 February 1, 2018 11:23 AM GMT
if you look back CBB has only been two finals where final night have 5 left.
Series 15 (2015) Katie P Wins (Katie H,Calum,Keith and Michelle)
Series 11 (2013) Rylan wins (heidi@spencer,Ryan,Claire and Razor)

So it was Katie P V Katie H LOST (Mrs Marmite)
Rylan V Heidi/Spencer LOST  (Foreign)

So last 2 is going to be Ann(Mrs Marmite) V Courtney (Foreign) very interesting.....
Report mach February 1, 2018 11:24 AM GMT
Andrew is going to do a Judge Judy and trip the fav up.
Report Henry VIII February 1, 2018 11:30 AM GMT

Feb 1, 2018 -- 11:24AM, mach wrote:

Andrew is going to do a Judge Judy and trip the fav up.

Judy horribly and unfairly laid into Helen Wood and made her win. So you're saying Andrew will do the same to Ann?

He seems to have been an obnoxious wind-up merchant, leading Courtney on, and therefore his appearance should help Courtney.

Report mach February 1, 2018 11:38 AM GMT
I guess we will have to wait for the edit, which I have no knowledge of at the moment, but from Andrews recent appearance on BOTS he could have not been on a bigger pro-Cortney/anti-Ann soap box, he also sounded more delusional than India, Ann is capable of swiping him away with ease.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:42 AM GMT
it is an interesting scenario j25
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:45 AM GMT
H your comments are not helping as you've not watched the series in its entirety, its been a very diverse and complicated series where every aspect has played its part in whether your team ann or team shane j
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:47 AM GMT
knowing how involved you were with tiffany through that series i think you'd of been heavily green on shane j knowing the type of characters you like so its no surprise to see you blindly siding with shane j
Report mach February 1, 2018 11:48 AM GMT
Big Brother UK

Verified account

@bbuk
4m4 minutes ago
More
Shane J @CourtneyAct and @itsandrewbrady are reunited! #CBB
Report mach February 1, 2018 11:49 AM GMT
.https://twitter.com/bbuk/status/959029570325315584
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:52 AM GMT
i think shane j's chat with wayne in last night's edit, going on again about ann and trying to turn wayne against her was the final straw for a lot of viewers and it was the moment that sealed his fate.
he needs a miracle edit tonight to stand any chance and having seen ann flick india aside i just cannot see it coming.

what will andrew say to ann
what will maggie say to ann

she wont shout at them, she'll answer back as shes always done, in calm respectful manner

them targeting ann only makes them look bad and ann a victim

its all over imo
Report hemsby February 1, 2018 11:53 AM GMT
Looks like the hacking of the TM poll has abated for a while.

These are the votes from 7.29am until now

57 Ann
56 Shane J
21 Shane L
8. Jess
4. Wayne
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:59 AM GMT
very nice work hems, that will include a few aussie's and non uk clicks i imagine
plus add the nolan effect and ann is a mile clear
Report bearcub February 1, 2018 12:05 PM GMT
lol
Report Tim_B February 1, 2018 12:05 PM GMT
Shane L fans will split much more to Ann after he is evicted. I've seen plenty of "Ann or Shane L!!!" posts on Facebook. So that's yet another thing in Ann's favour.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 12:11 PM GMT
its not even good v bad

its bad v bad, both 50/50 marmite
i dont see how the foreigner can win, especially one with a criminal bloodline
Report lookingon February 1, 2018 12:44 PM GMT
Laugh
Report Henry VIII February 1, 2018 1:00 PM GMT

Feb 1, 2018 -- 11:45AM, armagnac wrote:

H your comments are not helping as you've not watched the series in its entirety, its been a very diverse and complicated series where every aspect has played its part in whether your team ann or team shane j

and because i am such an ignorant cvvnt i've not had a bet so far, maybe the first i've not bet from the beginning. polemic series like this with passionate opinions either side muddy the waters and make sm even less accurate than usual. hoping for some decent polls tomorrow so we can see the wood for the trees.

Report armagnac February 1, 2018 1:28 PM GMT
just back the clear value hinted by me, king of the pro's and my loyal subjects
Report bearcub February 1, 2018 2:11 PM GMT
CryCoolLaugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now