Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
29 Jan 18 13:37
| Topic/replies: 50,784 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
forget the support and solely focus on the hate, i need to get some more perspective here as we all know im team ann so some unbiased or shane j views are very welcome, if only to help me understand.

the ann haters seem far more nasty, and attacking ann's appearance..ive seen comments about her teeth to the need to wear a bra etc. its literally a free for all on the 70YO.
whereas the shane j haters are nowhere near as personal or its getting deleted, there is obvious things to say without the need to say it but im not seeing any of that...just that he's projects his views on others and he's a gameplayer.
there is nothing nasty or personal.

so on a motivation to vote basis i think ann supporters seeing what there seeing are far more likely to pick up the phone to vote for ann than shane j's supporters are ?

thoughts ?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View the online hate for both shane j and...
Show More
Report bearcub January 29, 2018 1:42 PM GMT
Well done on using a spellcheck app
Report mach January 29, 2018 1:56 PM GMT
You are slipping bear, if you think that is all spelled correctly!
I'll give you the first one for free: supporters seeing what there seeing
*they're
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
hahaha no way did i fluke it all good, spotted mach...bear is a loser
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:02 PM GMT
wouldn't mind a intelligent post from someone like j25 or VV, not dumb and dumber
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:02 PM GMT
an* ffs
Report mach January 29, 2018 2:03 PM GMT
is that a commitment to post less?
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:06 PM GMT
come saturday morning i'll vanish like a swarm of locust after feeding
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:06 PM GMT
Tongue Out
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 2:07 PM GMT
haven't Courtney voters got enough motivation to vote from Ann's behaviour?
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 2:10 PM GMT
If Ann had a Helen v. Ashleigh moment and accepted Courtney, then Ann could win this.
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:19 PM GMT
ann will win this lol, hose up..she doesn't need any more help, if the vote was now she'd win imho

ofc shane j voters have motivation, im saying its nowhere near as strong as ann's voters
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 2:20 PM GMT
Scared
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:23 PM GMT
do you seriously think shane j will beat ann currently bb3 ?
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 2:26 PM GMT
I just don't see how Ann gets enough support from the type of viewer that C5 CBB gets.
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:27 PM GMT
really, how on earth did nolan win then ?
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 2:29 PM GMT
Lesser of two evils. Jedward were never going to win.
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:30 PM GMT
also i'll be totally gobsmacked on friday if emma does not mention 'this is year of the women' at some point, its almost a given.
it will be like telling the audience, dont forget to vote for ann

shane j needs help and hes not getting any currently
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 2:32 PM GMT
I think Courtney is more of a woman then Ann. CoolLaugh
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:37 PM GMT
add in the fact, the majority of evictee's will want ann to win, ashley, jess, amanda and shane L are all very likely
wayne doubtful, will say amanda and malika will say shane j.
if malika is up she'll be gone tuesday anyway, leaving no-one saying shane j on the night
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:37 PM GMT
so does andrew
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:38 PM GMT
unless something massive in the edit happens to help shane j (which is very doubtful) i have ann streets and streets ahead on every aspect
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 2:40 PM GMT
streets and street ahead (on her way to a hotel), when Emma calls Courney out the house as winner?
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 2:41 PM GMT
Courtney *
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:55 PM GMT
shane j*
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 2:55 PM GMT
courtney is not real, only in your loins Scared
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 2:57 PM GMT
Excited I'm no Andrew!!!!
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 3:01 PM GMT
Emma, Rylan and Marcus have acknowledges Courtney/Shane J. Not really fair that one housemate has two personas, but it's never been a fair game. Haveing Courtney has made Shane J more entertaining overall.
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 3:15 PM GMT
ann's had the biggest journey
ann's been the most entertaining
ann's been the most controversial

quite simply ann is the most deserving

what a lot of fans are saying is, how well ann has coped..she has answered everything openly and honestly the questions that have been thrust upon her, nothing two faced about her..she's not forced her views or opinions on anyone, just took everything in her stride.
wins easily
Report Jack Bauer '24' January 29, 2018 4:00 PM GMT
I would expect Shane fans to be more motivated on the final night so I think he beats Ann, but I don't have a particularly strong opinion either way so I won't be taking any big positions.
Report lookingon January 29, 2018 4:37 PM GMT
Last nights show told us all we needed to know about Shane j (if we already didn't know) he is just desperate to make Ann look bad as he knows she is his competition.

Ann doesn't force her opinion on any one so why the hell should she have others forced on her.
He is so stressed about the thought of Ann winning that he couldn't even be bothered dressing as Courtney for the partySurprised
I happened to watch last nights show in the company of some one who hasn't watched for over a week and they were really surprised by Shane's attitude in comparison to the last time they watched......not liking Mr desperate one little bit.
I decided after last nights show that he is just a bully wanting the house to turn on Ann and I'm sure most viewers will perceive him the same way.....It makes it worse because she is an older lady who actually looks older than her seventy years.
Amanda was brilliant last night and any one who is lucky enough to have Amanda as a friend knows they have a special loyal friend in her.Love
Report scampi January 29, 2018 5:19 PM GMT
Great post looky. Nice to see from a female point of view. :)
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 5:53 PM GMT
Ann doesn't force her opinion on any one so why the hell should she have others forced on her.

spot on looky

also ann has been totally consistent her whole time in the house, we knew what she was like and she has been honest to her value's..the big plus is were seeing her softer fun side...its been a positive process for her.
whereas with shane j since week 1 he's got worse and worse, from his relationship with nasty andrew to trying to turn the whole house against ann, whilst preaching his views upon everybody....its been a negative process for him.
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 5:58 PM GMT
the game playing turd makes up with amanda and ann, just makes him look more contrived than ever...how long before he b1tches with malika ?
Report timbuctooth January 29, 2018 8:09 PM GMT
armagnac 29 Jan 18 13:37 
forget the support and solely focus on the hate, i need to get some more perspective here as we all know im team ann so some unbiased or shane j views are very welcome, if only to help me understand.

the ann haters seem far more nasty, and attacking ann's appearance..ive seen comments about her teeth to the need to wear a bra etc. its literally a free for all on the 70YO.
whereas the shane j haters are nowhere near as personal or its getting deleted, there is obvious things to say without the need to say it but im not seeing any of that...just that he's projects his views on others and he's a gameplayer.
there is nothing nasty or personal.

so on a motivation to vote basis i think ann supporters seeing what there seeing are far more likely to pick up the phone to vote for ann than shane j's supporters are ?

There`s a flaw in your thinking, I`m afraid; you are assuming all of Ann`s fans are on SM all day long. Given her demographics, that won`t be the case, therefore they`ll not be feeling the motivation you`re hoping for.

This isn`t Ann against Courtney, this is the `right-on` pc-world, fighting the rest of us. As usual, we of the right don`t feel the vitriol towards their representatives that they do towards ours, we have no desire to see Courtney beaten purely because of her political leanings but, to the pc`ers, Ann is the embodiment of evil, to be destroyed. Those kind of feelings are far more visceral than we suffer, generating huge motivation to get her beaten. The fact that this leaves them such an exquisitely `right-on` HM to vote for makes it all the better/worse.

As things stand, before knowing anything of tonight`s edit, Courtney`s winning; just a case of whether her ongoing attempts to blow that lead will prove sufficient.

Still max red, though!
Report Jack Bauer '24' January 29, 2018 8:17 PM GMT
Nice to read a non-ramping post on here for a change.
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 8:43 PM GMT
they can have as much motivation as they want coz 'they' only make up 2.5% of the population so stick that in your pipe and smoke it
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 8:51 PM GMT
also timothy, you dont have to be a sm wh0re to read/hear about the very personal insults ann has had thrown at her, ever heard or newspapers, tv or word of mouth ?
Report Junction25 January 29, 2018 8:57 PM GMT
As it stands I honestly think Ann got huge chance(producers are pushing her so much) of winning but but getting someone to pick up the phone and Vote for a right wing Tory is huge concern
Everything else ticks the box for a win other than she right wing Ex  Conservatives person .It going to be close
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 8:58 PM GMT
Yes army... It's what everyone is talking about.
Word on the street is that old tories and drag queens are heading down to Brighton for an August Bank holiday rumble. Cry
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 9:01 PM GMT
people who watch this sh1t live in council houses and dont even know how to spell politics let alone have an interest in it, as already said its won in the house
council house tenants also like an underdog, farage, trump....WIDDY !!!
Report VardonVoo. January 29, 2018 9:03 PM GMT
From a purely entertainment point of view Ann has at times provided the goods, although you could also take the view, like many did with Sarah Harding, that her dominance of the story line is unfair or deliberately manipulated by the prods to suit their agenda. With Sarah the anti-vote came very close to beating her at the last minute, in favour of a nice-but-dull nobody, yet Sarah was not nearly as strong a hate-figure.

Also, in the "year of the woman" we've seen viewers consistently go against the theme by voting out the women when possible. Ch5 then resorted to contrive an indeterminate series of men v women tasks which they could have continued indefinitely until the women were ahead and then stopped at that point to declare the women the winners - this then ensured that in a triple eviction most of the guys would go, balancing the house to save the prods from further embarrassment. Viewers may therefore think it has been staged for a female winner at all costs, although in reality the prods would probably be delighted to have a final night Courtney/Ann battle regardless of the winner, that's assuming Ann isn't up and doesn't go tomorrow.

Shane J winning a 3-out-of-4 eviction was significant in itself. If you put his popularity aside, there is the fact that voting for a female winner who is actually a man is a kind of snook by the public at the whole YotW thing that has been shoved down our throats. Add to that the political issues and outrage if a bigotted old Tory dinosaur were to win, then you have a seriously strong anti-Ann hate-vote as well as massive already-demonstrated support for Shane J from pretty much anybody that has a reasonably modern-day way of looking at things, whether from the LGBT angle or not. Last night's show was uncomfortable to watch for Shane fans but Amanda's rant was not a reasoned debate by any stretch and many seem to feel that both her and Wayne have somehow compromised their principles by aligning with Ann. Whether you agree with that or not, ranks have been closed against Shane by the oldies, so a cornering/bullying narrative is potentially in play.

Rylan's Twitter Poll comments are mostly very supportive of Shane. It's not hard to see why. Imagine if one young (and idealistic) and two older has-been Jewish people were in a house with a retired Nazi and became show-buddies, the picked-upon younger one would naturally question why the older two seemed entirely happy with the situation. Likewise if you put three black people and a racist together, or three suffragettes with a guy who voted against the women's right to vote. You can't divorce a public figure from their past deeds - that's why Dapper tried so hard to apologise for his old ways. Ann has shown no such remorse. And she's not as "nice" as Colleen.

If Courtney falls by the wayside I think Jess would be a much better winner - she's been funny, she's quite determined and feisty and she's really sweet.
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 9:14 PM GMT
so you have no idea who wins then, good post though
Report VardonVoo. January 29, 2018 10:37 PM GMT
I expect Courtney to win unless swathes of anti-Tories put aside their gripes.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 10:43 PM GMT
If Shane J voters needed more motivation...
http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother/news/a848713/celebrity-big-brother-2018-shane-jenek-bullying-accusations/
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 10:48 PM GMT
VV

so your expecting no tory support for ann but your expecting anti tories to pick up the phone and vote for shane j Crazy

what even makes you think anyone with any interest in politics is even watching ? if they are i doubt very much anti tories can bear the sight of ann long enough to watch for any amount of time.
if anything its gonna be her core support of tories she's amassed over the years watching her to see how she copes or has coped in the house and ready to give there full support.

think outside the box sonny jim Wink
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 11:00 PM GMT
i imagine the tories watching will outnumber the anti tories watching by a significant number
Report VardonVoo. January 29, 2018 11:32 PM GMT
Well I'm suggesting that people that hate her and everything she represents will be much more motivated to vote or even multi-vote against her compared to people who have found her vaguely amusing being willing to vote in her favour. Yes, there's going to be some Tory support but not all Tories would want Ann to be representative of their views.

George Galloway had some brilliant moments in CBB of his year, but his hate-vote was massive. Where were his party voters?
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 29, 2018 11:41 PM GMT
The Respect Party had about 640 members.
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 11:42 PM GMT
this is not about party voters though, i was merely stating there will be 100% more tory supporters than not.
like i said, most wont be watching, ratings are well down so its us lot and the regs as per usual...no indication that the whole of the LGBT community are watching either.

its literally big brother fans that have watched all along imo and this is why ann wins

journey, honesty, entertaining, not two faced etc etc positives
shane j has been found out and is nothing but negatives

if im right and its bb fans only which is what the ratings suggest, ann wins..simple
Report armagnac January 29, 2018 11:46 PM GMT
all i see is another tiffany pollard scenario
overrated oversea's housemate loved by sm only by a handful of shouty knobs
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now