Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
27 Jan 18 13:02
| Topic/replies: 50,784 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
well, ive sold some ann and bought some jess...have her a bigger green than ann as its my official train of the series.

not really a lot to say about her, she's been impressive the last few days coming into the final week, no better time for momentum i guess.
baby voice and acting dumb are negatives as she's clearing hamming it up on both counts.
huge positives are she's quite funny and has a great relationship with ann and amanda.

going back to her negatives they might well be fooling the public coz the minute i saw jess on opening night i instantly thought, oh no, not another Toff !
turns out she's CH5's poor mans version but Toff won so impressively, and in the words of tim...RTV's greatest ever winner, who had the public wrapped around her finger.
just maybe, Jess is fooling enough of the public with her sweet little act, and copying Toff and not quite being as good will be enough

who knows, but i cant have the fav..price is shocking now and cant have the bit of wood....so it makes perfect sense to me in the YOTW series to have two females green.
both at opposite ends to appeal to different demographics
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View **Jess im not that stupid to impress**
Show More
Report bearcub January 27, 2018 1:16 PM GMT
OH MY DAYS..
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 27, 2018 1:20 PM GMT
I like JessLove.
Report VardonVoo. January 27, 2018 1:30 PM GMT
Oi! "Jess to impress" was MY line!
Report hemsby January 27, 2018 1:37 PM GMT
As much as I like Jess,backing her only likely to cause stress Sad

4th at best.
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 1:42 PM GMT
and a good line it was VV Love
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 1:48 PM GMT
thing is with jess, she wont slip up and the more you see the more you like..now numbers are down, hopefully we'll see a lot more.
ann scares me with every word she speaks, the edits between now and tuesday decide the winner for me...so all to play for yet.
my money is firmly on jess and ann, come tuesday i should have an all in option on one but right now i'd rather have more green on someone who is a lot less likely too offend and that is the lovely jess Love

also cant see much price movement in the top 4, looks wide open and any can win with prod help
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 1:49 PM GMT
makes sense to be on the outsider of the 4 if they all have a squeak Cool
Report VardonVoo. January 27, 2018 1:51 PM GMT
Thankyou - honour is now satisfied.

I actually think Jess is a lot sharper than the image conveyed by her lack of education.
I've cashed in half my green on her to cover other liabilities, but I wish I could go into the final week with more on her - she could be a surprise runner-up. A couple of good final-week edits and something bad for either or both of the faves could really shake the market up. She's the value play IMO.
Report VardonVoo. January 27, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
Also she needs the win cos there won't be any more jobs left for girls like her if the "feminists" continue to get their way.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/darts/42841620 - darts and possibly F1 to ditch promo girls.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 27, 2018 2:02 PM GMT
Maybe she could do something with cucumbers?
Report bearcub January 27, 2018 2:07 PM GMT
Maybe she could do something worthwhile instead of pandering to the needs of men
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 2:14 PM GMT
yeah win CBB and earn me a fat payout
Report bearcub January 27, 2018 2:16 PM GMT
From the state of your posts I think whoever wins you're looking at a HUGE loss   :-(
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 2:16 PM GMT
VV

shame you had to cash in mate, i know how you feel..i did the same with ann this morning to be able to back jess.
but as said, jess is far less risky option and a safer green until we see an edit or two
the next 3/4 edits will go a very long way into deciding the winner
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 2:17 PM GMT
think you have me confused with mach
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
the bear with no emoji's has less brains imo
Report bearcub January 27, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
Mach having an all red book is a given ;-)
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 2:18 PM GMT
Laugh
Report VardonVoo. January 27, 2018 2:23 PM GMT

Jan 27, 2018 -- 2:07PM, bearcub wrote:

Maybe she could do something worthwhile instead of pandering to the needs of men

If she's sensible she'll exploit the "needs of men" for as much as she can while she can and invest the proceeds in getting some education or training before so called "feminists" and "do-gooders" close down such avenues and leave her with no option other than flipping burgers.

Report armagnac January 27, 2018 2:31 PM GMT
this train has shane L in its sights and if jess's good edits continue i see a flippy/floppy this evening, she's the new story in town Cool
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 2:34 PM GMT
with the loud mob now gone, its gonna be a lot quieter in the house..cant see many late nights if any, jess really needs to carry on gravitating towards ann and amanda to keep her momentum rolling on
Report armagnac January 27, 2018 2:36 PM GMT
plus she's more likely than ever now to come out and say something really stupid and funny, god im falling in love. Love
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now