Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
23 Jan 18 21:59
| Topic/replies: 50,805 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
yes friday is a triple evition folks
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View CBB 6th/7th/8th eviction
Show More
Report bearcub January 23, 2018 10:18 PM GMT
deadwood central
Report armagnac January 23, 2018 10:24 PM GMT
yep, literally 7 to choose from and amanda 8 who does not want to be there..she was gutted when she wasn't up
Report timbuctooth January 25, 2018 10:41 PM GMT
The obvious assumption is that Courtney stays, and the market`s blind to any other possibility. But early polling shows Johnny neck and neck with him, which for anyone watching Johnny carefully (massive green, potentially first ever 1000 winner!), is not surprising at all as he`s shown some real decency a number of times, setting himself apart from the other three idiots. These sparks of decency will have not gone unnoticed by MEMs and, if they do save him, will see him left alone with Shane as the only `men` in there for the last week, plenty of time to shine in amongst all the women, without the bad influence of the three, but with the good influence of Shane. A perfect storm could be brewing;                cue HUGE price crash.
Report armagnac January 25, 2018 11:27 PM GMT
i think jonny has a great chance of staying, dapper is mostly hated and johny is the anti dickhead vote
if anns support gets behind jonny he easily stays
Report Tim_B January 25, 2018 11:30 PM GMT
Ann's support won't be getting behind anyone, sadly.

She isn't up.
Report armagnac January 25, 2018 11:32 PM GMT
i think johny's support is vastly underestimated in the 40+ bracket, as the other tim said he has come across extremely well since day 1
he stays all day long for me
Report armagnac January 25, 2018 11:33 PM GMT
shane j's support is as ropey as feck, virtually all online and kids
Report Tim_B January 25, 2018 11:36 PM GMT
If you think Jonny stays then you will be VERY rich this time tomorrow night. Put your money where your mouth is in the eviction market. It could do with some liquidity.
Report armagnac January 25, 2018 11:39 PM GMT
the market has 100% faith in the polls, actually quite laughable as they have been awful at predicting oversea's runners in the past.
johny is good looking lad on a redemption story who has imo achieved this, he'll get the mem vote guaranteed
Report armagnac January 25, 2018 11:40 PM GMT
im going down to see my local indy in the morning tim and ask for a top 3 price coz no one will put any up
if he survives i see him going close
Report Tim_B January 25, 2018 11:42 PM GMT
What price to you want for him Top 3 army?
Report armagnac January 25, 2018 11:44 PM GMT
he's 200/1 in the outright so i'll be asking for a 1/5
so 40/1
Report Tim_B January 25, 2018 11:45 PM GMT
Good luck with that.
Report timbuctooth January 25, 2018 11:45 PM GMT
My money`s there, currently best on six out of the eight prices. As posted numerous times before, when others put more up, so will I.
Report timbuctooth January 25, 2018 11:49 PM GMT
^^^ In the eviction market
Report armagnac January 25, 2018 11:50 PM GMT
we know, this is an eviction thread
Report timbuctooth January 25, 2018 11:53 PM GMT
Just checked the Top 3 market; I`m top/only price on 90% of them! Even smaller money, but no other phucker`s playing at all!!! PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!
Report armagnac January 25, 2018 11:54 PM GMT
take out shane j's inflated poll figures and johny stays
Report armagnac January 25, 2018 11:58 PM GMT
bots lovin dapper Blush
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 12:00 AM GMT
bots audience want shane to stay, cant fathom why Confused
Report timbuctooth January 26, 2018 2:07 AM GMT
DS

Eviction 6 - Who Do You Want to Save? 232 votes
Jonny 45% 105 votes
Shane J 43% 101 votes
Daniel 6% 14 votes
Andrew 5% 12 votes

Win or lose, Johnny in double figures is the value play.
Report Junction25 January 26, 2018 9:53 AM GMT
this is big brother .com poll
Shane Jenek     54.01 % (182)
    Jonny Mitchell     32.94 % (111)
    Andrew Brady     6.53 % (22)
    Daniel O’Reilly     6.53 % (22)
I think this is no way dead cert Shane J is safe
Market believes ShaneJ safe has houses don't believe that for a minute
Report Junction25 January 26, 2018 9:57 AM GMT
Last one safe Jonny V Shane J who goes ???
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:10 AM GMT
shane j's support is largely from the LGBT community, which is why nearly all of the bots crowd want him to stay.
so what % of the LGBT make up of the nation as a whole ?
he wont get any help from andrew fans coz he's also up
as ive said the whole way through shane j's poll figures are 100% inflated in two respects, one from the tibb shane j fan page which has 70 members, and two by oversea's clickers.
not forgetting shane j's current price, its well known ozzie's are probably one of the biggest gambling continents in the world along with there neighbours asia.

johny has actually surprised and turned his public perception around, when seen he's been a decent housemate sticking up for the downtrodden, he is not a fully fledged member of team bellend..who are all up btw.
he is the anti-vote of that group and if ann's supporters get behind him they have two good reasons.

1) to get rid of shane j
2) coz he stuck up for ann on more than one occasion

this eviction is without doubt a lot closer than some of the polls are saying and the market should be a dam sight lot more worried than it is concerning shane j's price.
i wont be shocked if he goes at all, and will be acting accordingly
Report Junction25 January 26, 2018 10:16 AM GMT
Arm totally agree .I hope they show the clip which was on   last night on Bots where Andrew and Shane J pleading to stay !! Shane J head is ruled by his C>>K and the more edits are seen of them together cuddled up less chance Shane J Survives  tonight
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:20 AM GMT
yes that clip will kill his vote for sure
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:23 AM GMT
im not even sure shane j has the full support of the LGBT community anyway
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:23 AM GMT
im not even sure shane j has the full support of the LGBT community anyway
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:26 AM GMT
ffs, dam pc.

im not even sure shane j has the full support of the LGBT community anyway, his sole objective in life is one big game that has nothing to do with there beliefs.
its just one big challenge to him, to pull a straight man and feck him

what has that got to do with fighting for equality ?

seems to me he's using the name in vain and for his own sordid acts
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:28 AM GMT
im sure its a nice bonus for them every now and then, who knows..maybe tim b can shed some light.
but shane j seems to do this systematically
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:33 AM GMT
another angle is the love island viewers who are now seeing jonny in a very different light, he will surely have won a good few back over who originally loved him.
they can see now, deep down he is an honest genuine guy
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:36 AM GMT
in the sea of sh1t that is facing eviction, he is the only ray of light.

if the clip of andrew and shane j cuddling up begging for votes is shown, the vast majority of the audience will say they deserve each other and shane j has not learnt his lesson by steering clear of andrew.
he gave that impression in the store room but that clip dismissed all hope for his fans
they deserve each other
Report bearcub January 26, 2018 10:38 AM GMT
seems to me he's using the name in vain and for his own sordid acts

Oh dear Cry
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:41 AM GMT
i wouldn't want the sly pot stirring foooker representing me
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:42 AM GMT
jonny needs a isabelle style campaign Cool
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 10:44 AM GMT
is he not giving the community a bad name then ?
chasing after a straight man who has a girl friend, forget about andrew playing along..shane j is virtually stalking him like its an obsession to bed a straight man which he has admitted to doing lots of times.
he obviously gets a buzz from doing it
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 12:45 PM GMT
ive actually never understood shane j's popularity or price outside of week 1 when it was confirmed he was a one trick pony in the respect he's dresses up as a woman and becomes a drag queen.
which is obviously gonna be popular no matter what, amongst certain minority groups who are very vigorous in there support.

ok fine, but if you take away that side of him and look at his personality your left with someone who manipulates people by getting them to talk about there strongest views to try and make them look bad..it might be a game he is playing in the house but it hasn't gone unnoticed by the viewers.
also he's tried poisoning the mind of a few people by trying to discredit ann
plus on a side note, smiling, smirking and agreeing with andrew when he goes into meltdown b1tching mode

so if that was a normal bloke without the drag queen act attached to him, would he be as popular as shane j still is now ?
no fecking chance, he gets away with it coz he is idolised by a large percentage of his community
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 26, 2018 1:23 PM GMT
His initial popularity came from the way he understood India and explained her issues to housemates and the viewers. Very unfortunate for Shane J that India left so soon.
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 3:15 PM GMT
the begging votes makes the edit, cant see that helping one bit
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 4:31 PM GMT
what will be very interesting tonight is if we get the its close at the top call, this will be terrible for shane j overall chances..even if he stays.
the market thinks he easily stays and p1sses the vote
any close call and he drifts
Report Tim_B January 26, 2018 4:36 PM GMT
He easily stays and p1sses the vote, as much as I'd like him not to.
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 4:43 PM GMT
very brave, 1/5 wheres the value in that ?..he hardly gets any positive feed back online anymore and the polls are certainly not to be trusted in his case
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 4:45 PM GMT
i believe in buying money but if thats what your trying its a terrible example
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 6:08 PM GMT
andrew really loud boo's
shane j loud boo's
dapper cheers
jonny really loud cheers

Cool

although this series, nobody has been booed yet..very weird, surely andrew cant get cheers
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 6:29 PM GMT
im starting to see a monstrous andrew anti-vote online, one where they only have to vote for one person to make sure he goes Wink

shane j - what !! there gonna vote for his evil sidekick who he cuddles up too, no way

dapper - possibly will get some but in reality, another foul mouthed yob, nope

jonny - oh yes folks, he is well and truly the natural place to vote and vote hard if you want to make sure andrew goes.
he's been nothing but nice, a gentlemen and someone who has stuck up for ann twice.

this is not about shane j getting enough votes to stay which he struggles with anyway, this vote is all about making sure andrew goes and i think shane j goes with him by default Wink
Report lookingon January 26, 2018 6:39 PM GMT
It has been reported that if the crowds boo they get thrown out so they have to cheer for them all.
Crowd noise is more irrelevant this year than ever before.
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 26, 2018 6:47 PM GMT
It can change the housemate's behaviour when they hear the crowd boo them.
Image if nasty Ann heard boo's and was nice to everyone. There wouldn't be any storylines left.
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 6:47 PM GMT
ty looky Love
Report lookingon January 26, 2018 6:53 PM GMT
I'm with you army as I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Shane J goes tonight. just a pity Ann wasn't one of the ones up as surely that would have seen him out of the door.His price is a joke on the OR market. I have now sold all my green on him at current pricesExcited
Report lookingon January 26, 2018 6:55 PM GMT
If he does stay he didn't really have a lot to beat so still no indication that he's popular any more.
Report timbuctooth January 26, 2018 6:57 PM GMT
DSBB
Jonny = 45%
Shane J = 43%
Daniel = 5%
Andrew = 5%

279 votes

Tellymix
Shane J = 48.6%
Jonny = 30%
Andrew = 11.55%
Daniel = 9.84%

1290 votes

Thisisbigbrother
Shane J = 52.1%
Jonny = 32.1%
Andrew = 8.5%
Daniel = 7.3%

449 votes
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 6:58 PM GMT
yeah crying shame ann is not up Sad
im red on him too, not a shred of evidence he stays let alone wins..ann will be way ahead on the polls even if he does stay imo

the only way to hurt andrew is to make sure his sidekick goes as well, that will be a double blow to the nasty koooont

#votejonny
Report armagnac January 26, 2018 6:59 PM GMT
very true looky, even more so if emma says its close..that will mean he only just beat rags Wink
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now