Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
timbuctooth
20 Jan 18 22:34
| Topic/replies: 15,980 | Blogger: timbuctooth's blog
Ann`s a phucking commie!!!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Forgot it was on 5Star, Saturday CBB
Show More
Report timbuctooth January 20, 2018 11:17 PM GMT
Even quieter than my trains...

Ashley the first to destroy Ann in an argument!
Report timbuctooth January 20, 2018 11:27 PM GMT
Johnny finds his voice, pro-Ann, anti Andrew, a good place to be.
Shane appears for one minute and looks like our winner, LPM 8.8
Two of my very few greens, Choo Choo!
Report VardonVoo. January 21, 2018 12:43 AM GMT
Amanda suddenly seemed a bit venomous to Ashley - I'm seeing her in a different light now. The "old lady grumpiness" thing beginning to show.

Didn't really get why Andrew turned on Johnny as strongly as he did - he was simply putting a case for the other side to explain Ann's behaviour, not to approve of it.

Shane looked like the sensible one amongst the chaos - I don't necessarily see it as deserving of the win as yet, but it certainly reinforces the "most normal/humble" image. Small red though at these odds.
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2018 1:43 AM GMT
Amanda`s price is just another example of the madness of Specials, Andrew`s a nasty drunk, both max reds
Main concern for Shane`s prospects is this `Women` thingy;  nice to see lower prices, but there`s potential for much shorter yet.
Report VardonVoo. January 21, 2018 12:43 PM GMT
Are you referring to the price as "lower" because you intend to lay it? For a potential backer the shorter odds means the price just got higher.
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2018 1:19 PM GMT
Aah, this old chestnut; I have pondered the semantics of this a few times, but still plump for the commonly used definition.
Report VardonVoo. January 21, 2018 2:25 PM GMT
More an "interpretation" than a definition - and one originally used by bookies, who were usually trying to lay odds to mug punters - "Hey, come and back this great horse - the price just got lower!" Reminds me of market traders saying "Cheap at half the price" when they ought to be offering something that would be cheap at twice the price.

I just try not to use "price" when the unambiguous word "odds" will do. You already said you were green but plenty of peeps don't bother to make it clear whether they are laying or backing when they say a price is high or low or even worse is when they say "such and such is a great price".

Apologies for the pedantry, but it's a bit of a bugbear of mine. I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Report mach January 21, 2018 2:57 PM GMT
I'm in agreement, the Amanda price is too short now, she came across as a bitter old haradin last night.
I think there is mileage in Ashley's  price if Amanda keeps going at her.
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 3:06 PM GMT
i'd stick to making vegan soup
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 3:06 PM GMT
i'd stick to making vegan soup
Report mach January 21, 2018 3:11 PM GMT
You can't educate pork!
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 3:22 PM GMT
no but you can eat it Tongue Out
Report ffaith February 3, 2018 11:42 PM GMT
Favourite images
1 item
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now