Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
20 Jan 18 09:10
| Topic/replies: 50,784 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
my theory

pretty obvious the prods knew maggie was gonna mention rochdale on leaving, probably been discussing it the house after the killer nom.
with this in mind they were panicking over ann's popularity and potential walk to victory so dreamt up the back door exit of a very controversial MP, a lot of the public would see this as quite fitting. even though for the 1st time in CBB history it means a housemate leaves without public involvement.

with ann now leading the polls im not sure this is a good move and may well see a large part of the viewing public fuming if ann does leave in this manner.
they may well gage public reaction over the next few days and act accordingly, so if ann does get evicted maybe bring a secret room into play if there is mass uproar over this very, very strange decision to boot a celeb out the back door...especially if its the star of the show and not a piece of deadwood.

i think the prods acted way to hastily and this was a last minute call, why risk another woman in this way ?
trying to save the reputation of the show at all costs imo
its not ann sole fault over rochdale, its the government as a whole.
scapegoat ?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Back door eviction - pre-planned or...
Show More
Report armagnac January 20, 2018 9:30 AM GMT
the best chance ann has of surviving is, if she's up against malika.
which is a 50/50 shout for me
wont be amanda obviously
boys will not put up ash i doubt coz of ginuwine
this leaves jess and malika, and one of them is an american who is not happy in the house.

so im preying if ann is up which looks nailed on, its with malika who looks ready to leave and hopefully will voice this more over the next couple of days, leaving a very easy decision for the men if they do win.
Report bearcub January 20, 2018 10:36 AM GMT
1. HM's have left without public involvement before
2. It won't be Malika she's against
3. it's spelt 'praying'
Report armagnac January 20, 2018 10:40 AM GMT
also ann wasn't home secretary at the time of rochdale, ann retired as MP at the same time as maggie began investigating so what the feck is maggie on about blaming ann ?
Report bearcub January 20, 2018 10:43 AM GMT
4. Ann has never been Home Secretary
Report armagnac January 20, 2018 10:52 AM GMT
lol
Report scampi January 20, 2018 12:32 PM GMT
Well IF this a scheme to get rid of Ann and Ann does goes I hoping C5 lose about 30% of their viewing figures (it will be just what they deserve with these rediculous interferences with the show).
Report armagnac January 20, 2018 3:01 PM GMT
two good reasons why the men may not pick ann

1) ann topped the vote
2) ann is by far the smartest woman left in there

im hoping one of the men spot this, by all accounts jonny, john, shane j even andrew appear to be pretty clued up in general.
if they use there nod and figure out its a task they need to win, im hoping they go for the thick women which will surely be jess for sure and either malika or ashley for the other one.
common sense says don't go up against ann
Report armagnac January 20, 2018 3:07 PM GMT
tim b makes a good point on twitter, the public paid good money to save ann on friday...bit fecking wrong to boot her out two days later by the back door
something not adding up here Confused

i seriously smell a secret room coming, just waiting for rylan to say all is not as it seems with the twist Wink
Report armagnac January 20, 2018 3:11 PM GMT
i also don't believe for one second, they would get rid of the potential fav, someone who is currently getting 30% of votes in polls and who is the star of the series so far.

tonight's edit and how ann is portrayed will surely shed some light of there intentions ?
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 20, 2018 3:40 PM GMT
I don't think they are trying to get rid of anyone in particular. Just trying to generate some reason for people to watch a series which is weak on storylines.
Report armagnac January 20, 2018 3:43 PM GMT
massive gamble then, if ann goes they potentially might lose a massive chunk of the audience
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed January 20, 2018 3:47 PM GMT
My gut says the task will favour the women so a male is evicted. The theme is men v women and with 3 women evicted by the public, the numbers are getting unbalanced.
Report armagnac January 20, 2018 3:50 PM GMT
would make sense, would only need to have ann up and a general knowledge type quiz for the women to win
Report Tim_B January 20, 2018 3:50 PM GMT
There's a backdoor eviction tomorrow, a normal eviction on Tuesday, probably a double eviction on Friday. That will still leave 9 going into the last seven days. They can then have another double eviction on the Tuesday, leaving seven for the final, or six if they allow another backdoor eviction, a la Barry from Eastenders.
Report Tim_B January 20, 2018 4:00 PM GMT
Yes army, general knowledge type of quiz was what I had in mind too.
Report armagnac January 20, 2018 4:10 PM GMT
i certainly hope so
Report mach January 20, 2018 4:25 PM GMT
two good reasons why the men may pick ann

1) ann topped the vote
2) ann is by far the nastiest woman left in there
Report stroodle January 20, 2018 6:47 PM GMT
Only reason they would want Ann out, is for all the rest to let their hair down and run riot, most of the housemates feel they need to be on their best behaviour, including the fav.
Report VardonVoo. January 20, 2018 7:38 PM GMT
By "they" I take it you mean the producers as we already know this is true of the HMs.
Report stroodle January 20, 2018 8:05 PM GMT
Yeah the producers.
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 12:17 PM GMT
why are certain numpties (tim b) saying the backdoor eviction is happening today and being shown tomorrow ?
is it feck, emma said tuesday as does the article in telly mix and why is the bear of the forum not correcting this information..have i got to do everything around here Angry
Report J.O.TOBIN. January 21, 2018 12:32 PM GMT
AngryI feel youre pane
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 12:41 PM GMT
jeeeez, i dont wanna get old Sad
Report bearcub January 21, 2018 12:55 PM GMT
I only correct incorrect information army

hth's
Report Tim_B January 21, 2018 1:30 PM GMT
The backdoor eviction is happening today and is being shown on tomorrow night's show. Rylan said he would have "All the fallout from the backdoor eviction" on Monday's BOTS.
Report VardonVoo. January 21, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
Rather shabby of the Ch5 CBB page not to have this information clearly displayed. They haven't even got the right video clips loaded up - I've just tried to watch Ashley making up with Johnny and got her and Ann instead.
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 2:28 PM GMT
yes its all very sketchy VV, im not even sure if there still going through with it..still stay it was a rush rash decision expecting a worse reaction to maggie's eviction interview, which was ultimately a witch hunt and libellous.
if CH5 done there research they would of realised this, they had plenty of time to do so.
if indeed they are going through with it, its not hard to advertise it in someway...we've not heard a peep since emma mentioned it on BOTS.
pathetic stuff
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 2:30 PM GMT
also its my understanding, that the two picked housemates from each side who will face the backdoor, will not be going head to head..its all the men v all the women
Report timbuctooth January 21, 2018 2:39 PM GMT
Andrew looking the most driffy...
Report Tim_B January 21, 2018 2:43 PM GMT
That's because I'm trying to dump him, tim. Anyone want to buy?
Report bearcub January 21, 2018 4:39 PM GMT
Amanda & JB so far
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 4:41 PM GMT
yep, both spotted with red faces
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 4:42 PM GMT
https://twitter.com/bbuk_zone/status/955113146469044225
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 4:55 PM GMT
dapper the snake should have ann's back, as she saved the him
Report VardonVoo. January 21, 2018 4:55 PM GMT
Market seems to think Barnes is going.
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 5:05 PM GMT
i find amanda a very strange choice from the men to pick, maybe she volunteered or has been saying she wants to go thats not been shown
Report mach January 21, 2018 5:11 PM GMT
Amanda is a each choice, she is a cow
Report mach January 21, 2018 5:11 PM GMT
easy*
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 5:12 PM GMT
feck me that was close, worse spelling ever
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 5:20 PM GMT
trailer up on fb
Report armagnac January 21, 2018 6:09 PM GMT
so the men knew two of them would be up facing the public vote, or thats what they think.
knowing ann only topped the vote the day before, would any of them want to be up with her, that would make sense why they picked amanda and someone else who's vote is unknown.
i cant believe they would not of calculated that into there equations in the deliberating room

for that reason i dont think ann was put up
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now