Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
17 Jan 18 21:32
| Topic/replies: 50,805 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
massive value for me at 10/1
looking very likely andrew ruins shane's j chances of winning on what were currently seeing.
it might be considered a default bet but the only value in the markets imo
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ##shane L top man##
Show More
Report armagnac January 17, 2018 9:59 PM GMT
also not being part of team bellend helps
Report timbuctooth January 17, 2018 9:59 PM GMT
A firm MEM fav, won`t need to do too much to challenge against these no-marks, I still have hopes for the OR, one of my  bigger greens.
Report mach January 17, 2018 10:17 PM GMT
My name is mach, and I agree with this message.
Report armagnac January 17, 2018 10:17 PM GMT
needs a lot of help to get past ann's momentum for the win but needs nothing to win top male
Report timbuctooth January 17, 2018 10:25 PM GMT
Ann`s momentum is two weeks early, gonna be tough to maintain it, easy for another outsider (or two!) to storm the market.
Report armagnac January 17, 2018 10:28 PM GMT
tattle, ann v andrew is literally only just starting tim and by the time its finished..the poor 70 year old victim will have an army of support.
Report timbuctooth January 17, 2018 10:50 PM GMT
Given the  five up for eviction, Andrew`s not much more than evens to be gone on Friday; even if he wriggles out of this one, he`s looking like a dead man walking. When he does walk, so does Ann`s storyline. Either way, I`ve sold the decent green I had on her.
Report armagnac January 17, 2018 10:54 PM GMT
ann is probably getting on all there t1ts tim, she had 4 noms...ok rachel and andrew are the one were seeing, one goes, both goes the storyline continues with another.
once again your going for a jackpot that doesn't exist or even have a storyline.
ann is pivotal till friday which will make saturdays highlights, that leaves a week till were on the doorstep of the final
it will fly by while you dream of some miracle happening to one of your massive greens
its nice to dream but time to wake the feck up and get back on the widdy train choo
choo
Report timbuctooth January 17, 2018 11:06 PM GMT
fearful you may be right, I`ve only sold green, not gone red yet, can certainly see a path to victory for her. However unconvinced she can maintain such form, especially as she`s so at risk to factors beyond her control, and just feel she`s gone too short, so had to lay. I reserve the right to jump back on her, even if at lower prices!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now