Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
armagnac
16 Jan 18 21:16
| Topic/replies: 50,784 | Blogger: armagnac's blog
nice snap of the fav picking his nose during wayne's noms, the prods are after him !!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View tuesdays CBB - nominations revealed
Show More
Report Tim_B January 16, 2018 9:24 PM GMT
Good diary room from Shane J, but I don't like the HMs portraying Our Ann in a bad light in their nominations.
Report armagnac January 16, 2018 9:31 PM GMT
Ann is now central to the edit and a bullying storyline is not far off, she's getting right under there skin..not quite like the legendary gary busey but in her own way and it is good for her backers
Report armagnac January 16, 2018 9:46 PM GMT
andrew ooooozes slime
Report VardonVoo. January 16, 2018 9:57 PM GMT

Jan 16, 2018 -- 3:46PM, armagnac wrote:

andrew ooooozes slime

I have the perfect word for you to use in this context:-

"oleaginous"

adjective
1.) rich in, covered with, or producing oil; oily.
"fabrics would quickly become filthy in this oleaginous kingdom"

2.) exaggeratedly and distastefully complimentary; obsequious.
"candidates made oleaginous speeches praising government policies"

I first heard the word used like this ".....the oleaginous Barry Manilow....."
and I didn't even need to look it up, the meaning was so clear.
Likewise "The oleaginous David Copperfield" and many male villains from manifold and various episodes of Columbo since the beginning of the Universe.

Report armagnac January 16, 2018 10:08 PM GMT
god i love columbo, the meaning makes sense now
Report armagnac January 16, 2018 10:10 PM GMT
the more andrew is shown being nauseating, the harder it will be for shane to get over the line.
Report Junction25 January 16, 2018 10:18 PM GMT
I agree Arm -Shane rise in popularity is down to his side kick Andrew and the double act on evening .Now Andrew is playing the village idiot and Courtney making regular appearances on evening the novelty will wear thin with the viewers
Report timbuctooth January 16, 2018 10:20 PM GMT
Courtney`s been 1.8x for yonks, oodles matched, no excuse for anyone not to be max red, far too long left for this boring one-trick pony
Report armagnac January 16, 2018 10:26 PM GMT
andrew is over analysing everything with his business like brain, its making him look competitive and a t!t..he's trying to hard coz he's desperate to win, he's gone from a cert top 2 finish with shane to a total no hoper in 2 days.
thank feck for that i say, all he had to do was stay happy and playful with his bumchum and coasted.
i cant see him pulling it back either, gone to far the wrong way now and paranoia has set in along with his desire to play the game and win at all costs.
Report armagnac January 16, 2018 10:27 PM GMT
i dont see the aussie getting the older voters myself
Report timbuctooth January 16, 2018 10:41 PM GMT
Don`t know what Marcus meant re.this noms twist, but as things stand we can probably assume Daniel`s gone, and that Anne tops the vote, leaving three of them trying to avoid one place. Given their relative market prices, Andrew`s probably going to be the rag of the three; if so, he`ll be the value play.
Report VardonVoo. January 16, 2018 10:48 PM GMT
I thought it was simply that two would go and the HMs probably only expect one evictee.
Report timbuctooth January 16, 2018 10:55 PM GMT
Don`t think they announced phone numbers, nor did they on last night`s BOTS; this is usually a nailed-on sign that things are not as they seem.
Report timbuctooth January 16, 2018 11:31 PM GMT
For anyone not watching BOTS; noms twist confirmed. A stooge(?( shouted  `secret house`, so maybe TPTB wanting Ann and Rachel in there together?
Report mach January 16, 2018 11:40 PM GMT
Caught up, agree Andrew is a Koont
Report Tim_B January 16, 2018 11:48 PM GMT
I'm a better fooking psychic than her. They should've had me on instead
Report jollyswagman January 16, 2018 11:55 PM GMT
they should test nuclear bombs in essex, imo.
Report jollyswagman January 16, 2018 11:57 PM GMT
hard to believe the foty is from essex, maybe the exception that proves the rule ScaredWink
Report Tim_B January 16, 2018 11:58 PM GMT
Vanessa Feltz saying that Ann is a virgin LOL.
Report Tim_B January 17, 2018 12:01 AM GMT
So that's yet another thing that Ann and army have in common.
Report timbuctooth January 17, 2018 12:05 AM GMT
Live feed!
Report jollyswagman January 17, 2018 12:07 AM GMT
are you managing to micro trade this boring sh1t tim?
Report timbuctooth January 17, 2018 12:09 AM GMT
Yes; micro-trading`s a doddle in any RTV event, but knowing  where to leave the green`s a bit harder...
Report timbuctooth January 17, 2018 12:10 AM GMT
How you been doing? We haven`t seen you here much recently.
Report VardonVoo. January 17, 2018 7:40 AM GMT

Jan 16, 2018 -- 6:09PM, timbuctooth wrote:

Yes; micro-trading`s a doddle in any RTV event, but knowing

Report VardonVoo. January 17, 2018 8:40 AM GMT
Double-spaced! Must be after "knowing".

I was trying to say "I find micro-trading RTVs really difficult. If you place a bet both sides (trying to "trade the gap" I call it) and, say, your offer gets hit, often the market moves right through it so your offer isn't even now the best bid. I can remember years ago firing off £100 bets on Alex "weeing-in-the-shower-is disgusting" Sibley and getting multiple matches on both sides in the space of a few minutes. Glorious days!
Report VardonVoo. January 17, 2018 10:35 AM GMT
Reality TV markets haven't been like that for over a decade.
Report VardonVoo. January 17, 2018 12:55 PM GMT
Seeing as this is the noms thread, in case anyone missed them these were the noms:-

Andrew : Ann (for out-dated views on race, sexuality, gender) and Ginuwine ("offensive" comments early in the show)

John Barnes : Andrew (for taking up too much bed-space) and Daniel (for snoring)

Wayne Sleep: Shane J (for taking over writing the shopping list) and Daniel (kept jibing him for doing badly in a task)

Daniel : Ann (for being stand-offish) Andrew (for the "moony a la skidmark")

Shane : Rachel (feels inferior/judged by her - should be about harmony not hierarchy) and Andrew (way he talks crudely about women)
Johnny: Malika (for her grumpy outlook) and John (for being dominantly opinionated)

Sir Elgin Lumpkin (for it is he) : Ann (not being able to speak freely in her presence) and John (for cutting him off and trying to seem smarter)

Shane J: Rachel (issue about fermented dairy products including such diverse elements as Parmesan and Mild Cheddar)and Ann (for body-shaming influence on young women)

Nominees were Ann, Daniel, John, Rachel and Andrew.

Voting lines open on Thursday after a twist is revealed. An audience member on BOTS shouted out "secret house" but we don't yet know if this is the twist, however the idea of Ann and Rachel in particular (or, failing that, either of those two plus one other) commentating on the other HM's behaviour from afar seems like the kind of thing the prods might contrive to make happen.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now