Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hemsby
09 Jan 18 07:49
| Topic/replies: 50,784 | Blogger: hemsby's blog
Ann Widdecombe current price around 25 on the exchange.

In a series full of debate regarding gender and equality she’s the natural home for any viewer / voter who has had their fill of the topics being discussed at length.Straight talking Ann may have views which are in the minority,however she more or less has that minority vote to herself,whilst the rest of the field are all fishing in the same pond.

Previous CBB’s have shown that someone who has views considered wrong by the majority of the population can still attract a sizeable vote ....Hopkins & Davidson the two which immediately spring to mind.

She’s been part of the edit every night so far,and with nominations about to start I’m expecting her to be up for eviction at every opportunity so will remain in focus.When she’s been tackled about her prehistoric views she has remained calm and given her opinions eloquently and with passion.Most viewers won’t agree with these views,but will respect her right to have them.

Currently doing remarkably well on every poll going and showing up well on the current app vote.

Izzy Bizzy let’s back Widdy Plain

I’ll get my coat Sad

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ***Widdy’s Winning Winnebago***
Show More
Report Tim_B January 31, 2018 11:49 PM GMT
Widdy's Winning moment right here;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhYN8umy-R0&feature=youtu.be

This train is now reaching its destination. Please remember to take all belongings with you.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 8:42 AM GMT
vid of ann up in a footy kit taking a pen, tries to dummy wayne and sticks it over the bar from 2 feet out LaughLaughLaugh
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 8:49 AM GMT
as DS forum polls appear to be clean i'll post them, shane j is not 40% ahead on them so it looks the only possible stat we have.

Would you be happy with Ann winning? 294 votes
Yes
59%
174 votes
No
40%
120 votes
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 8:49 AM GMT
Would you be happy with Shane J/ Courtney winning? 248 votes
Yes
54%
135 votes
No
45%
113 votes
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:04 AM GMT
one thing that i really think that will help ann win is how she has took part in every task thats been thrown at her, ok sometimes with a victor meldrew whinge beforehand but she did it.
ricky norwood lost imo coz he refused two tasks in the final week, he lost by the smallest of margins as well

its the little things that sway the undecided on finals night

also i'd say since the final has begun shane j is really struggling to gain any new supporters
tuesday night was level
wednesday night i think ann won clearly with shane j yet again droning on in wayne's ears about ann

ann has definitely picked up more fence sitters since tuesday, so either ann is closing the gap or is going further clear !!
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:07 AM GMT
amanda currently on 103 talking with a banner across the bottom of the screen saying

amanda barrie: 'i support ann widdecombe' Cool
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:09 AM GMT
wants jess to win but would love wayne to win
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:10 AM GMT
that didn't go to plan Cry
Report hemsby February 1, 2018 9:21 AM GMT
FFS get out of the drivers seat and let me take over Laugh

That Widdy penalty is on a par with Diana Ross’ at the ‘94 World Cup Laugh
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:30 AM GMT
lol, ive got an interesting question hems.
with all this pc crap with darts girls and now f1 girls banned from appearing.

do you think in anyway whatsoever this will help ann
Report bearcub February 1, 2018 9:34 AM GMT
Gotta be good for Ann
Report bearcub February 1, 2018 9:35 AM GMT
In fact you could do a whole thread about it
Report hemsby February 1, 2018 9:35 AM GMT
Everything’s good for Ann Cool
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:36 AM GMT
i was gonna bear, until hems posted here Laugh

she's got un pc views, so im guessing its well in her favour as there is lots saying this morning its gone way to far now
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:37 AM GMT
ann is the voice of reason in this new stupid world were living in
Report hemsby February 1, 2018 9:39 AM GMT
I was in Tesco the other day talking to a lady on the till about how chocolate bars had shrunk over recent years.I said it was disgusting and I wished we could go back to proper traditional British values regarding a variety of things including the size of Toffe Crisps.

She didn’t disagree with me and I came away thinking that she was in all probability an Ann fan and very likely to be a multi voter too.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:41 AM GMT
Laugh
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:42 AM GMT
just think if toffee crisps hadn't shrunk you'd be a lot heavier Blush
or do buy two now to make up for it Grin
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 9:55 AM GMT
shane j needs to win tonights edit by a very big margin to dethrone our Queen Ann
the only negative ann has is the same one shane j has, there both huge marmite which levels each other out

as its stands the market is way, way off. prices completely the wrong way around
Report VardonVoo. February 1, 2018 11:13 AM GMT
"She didn’t disagree with me and I came away thinking that she was in all probability an Ann fan and very likely to be a multi voter too."

Blimey - that's some extrapolation! If you thought she was even just a casual non-voting viewer why didn't you simply ask her?
Report Henry VIII February 1, 2018 11:18 AM GMT
I think Hems is havin' a laff.

I walked into my town centre and screamed "trannys should die by fire or plague". Nobody disagreed with me and I came away thinking that they were in all probability Ann fans and very likely to be multi voters too.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:20 AM GMT
Laugh
Report VardonVoo. February 1, 2018 11:21 AM GMT
Not used to train-drivers self-deprecating.
Report VardonVoo. February 1, 2018 11:21 AM GMT
But good!
Report VardonVoo. February 1, 2018 11:25 AM GMT
Question then - if the Ann/Shane J prices were the other way round who here would back Ann from fresh or would you all have to back Shane as the value, assuming it's pretty hard to call at the moment?
Report timbuctooth February 1, 2018 11:38 AM GMT
Most of us think it`s somewhere around level-pegging between the two of them, so the price of each should be something like 2.1
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:39 AM GMT
shane at 2.90 would not be value, the price would be correct
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:40 AM GMT
level my arse, ann is winning on every conceivable argument that i have detailed over the series
plus shane j has to break records and historical form to win

level ffs
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:41 AM GMT
waking up before midday, tims brain still not caught up..like his dream box
Report timbuctooth February 1, 2018 11:44 AM GMT
At times, you can be quite funny.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:48 AM GMT
Love
Report timbuctooth February 1, 2018 11:48 AM GMT
And, I`ll have you know, it`s past midday where I am...
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 11:53 AM GMT
I posted on a gambling forum that if it wasn't for Courtney, we would have spent a month watching two old ladies sit in bed with tea and biscuits talking about the renaissance, the jacobite rebellion and teeth. Nobody agreed with me and I came away thinking that they were in all probability Ann fans and very likely to be multi voters too.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:53 AM GMT
so it is tim, sorry Blush
Report hemsby February 1, 2018 11:54 AM GMT
I knew I shouldn’t have done that Toffee Crisp Post .....I’ve started a cult now Blush
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:56 AM GMT
bb3

here's a thought, how many fans of big brother have moaned like feck in recent years, they dont want RTV stars and prods getting involved, outside influence etc
and what are they doing in the summer ?
they have finally listened to the fans !!

ann and amanda having a simple chat is all the fans have wanted for years, go figure !
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 11:56 AM GMT
lol hems
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 11:58 AM GMT
Yes, without the producers influence it could have been an interesting series. However, one fun hating moody old lady has caused everyone to moderate their behaviour and created a bore fest.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 12:03 PM GMT
victor meldrew had a successful 11 year period watched by millions
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 12:04 PM GMT
Laugh I don't believe it!.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 12:08 PM GMT
Wink
Report Tim_B February 1, 2018 12:17 PM GMT
Ann has humour - Shane J does not
Ann is British - Shane J is not
Ann has the edit - Shane J does not
Ann has changed perceptions - Shane J has not
Ann has been real - Shane J has not
Ann has older voters - Shane J does not

I can't for the life of me see why Courtney is still fav.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 12:27 PM GMT
well put sir Cool
Report lookingon February 1, 2018 12:38 PM GMT
Ann & Amanda's little chats in bed is what I've most enjoyed this series.
Report Tim_B February 1, 2018 1:09 PM GMT
There is Mass Debate in the media right now about the Darts girls, F1 girls getting the sack. They were just talking about it on Loose Women. If enough people are outraged about this then it can only work in Ann's favour.
Report bearcub February 1, 2018 1:11 PM GMT
Army has had a mass debate about the walk on girls on his own ;-(
Report Tim_B February 1, 2018 1:14 PM GMT
Ann has a column in the Daily Express - Shane J does not.

Her four articles from inside the house;

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/ann-widdecombe/912438/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2018-ann-widdecombe-final

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/ann-widdecombe/909122/Celebrity-Big-Brother-ann-widdecombe-latest-news

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/ann-widdecombe/905905/Celebrity-Big-Brother-2018-ann-widdecombe

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/ann-widdecombe/902652/Celebrity-Big-Brother-Ann-Widdecombe
Report Tim_B February 1, 2018 1:15 PM GMT
Well that goes without saying, bear.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 1:57 PM GMT
Sometimes I think we have reached real equality in this house. I stood side by side with Danny when we won the right to save a housemate from eviction and we were both nominated and therefore in the line of fire. He willingly took the save I offered him and then let me also take the flak for an unpopular nomination. Nobody batted an eyelid or cried "Egad, sir! Give it to the lady."

There was a time when he would have been labelled a coward and blackballed from all his clubs. No longer. We stood there as full equals. Hallelujah! At other times I think we will never make it to equality because every time some of the women have to take a tough decision about others they turn on the blinking waterworks.

No man comes from the boardroom snivelling because he had to do something personally difficult so why must women? My teeth grit but I try not to take issue with them just because they are so upset! Instead I grumble to Big Brother about the snowflake generation.

pure class ann, worthy of the win just for this Cool
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 2:02 PM GMT
what an interesting statement, considering she's been backed since day 1 Wink

The end being in sight, reflections and reminiscences fill conversation, so I suppose this is as good a time as any to ask whether I am glad or otherwise that I finally, after years of saying no, agreed to take part.

I shall not know the final answer to that question until I see what has been shown.

I shall not bother reading commentary as I shall make up my own mind about the wisdom or folly I demonstrated in taking part but whether or not I was deceived when promised that this Celebrity Big Brother would depart from the usual tawdry formula I will eventually find out from what was broadcast.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 2:03 PM GMT
but whether or not I was deceived when promised that this Celebrity Big Brother would depart from the usual tawdry formula

they intended to have her back the whole time
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 2:10 PM GMT
the most recent article is brilliant stuff, from jumping in the pool to only seeing her parents once a year, then a disturbing dream too reaching out to animal lovers.
Report Tim_B February 1, 2018 2:41 PM GMT
Only 1.3 million viewers including + 1 last night, pretty abysmal figures. Does this make a win for Ann (edit) more or less likely than a win for Courtney (fan base?). Does it even matter?
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 3:21 PM GMT
favours shane j
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 3:22 PM GMT
vid of ann taking down india is going down really well on fb, think its seals the deal when shown tonight
widdy widdy widdy
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 5:56 PM GMT
pre view is out, looks like andrew gives shane j a task to make ann wear one of his wigs to the party, if she does it..her journey would of been completed Cool
Report hemsby February 1, 2018 6:00 PM GMT
I saw a picture on Twitter a couple of hours ago of the wig going on Widdy Wink

I’ve gone all in,every chip on Widdy and level everyone else.

Death or Glory.....I think she wins.

Choo Choo !!! Cool
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 6:01 PM GMT
its 80%+ ann to win under that clip, the market is insane
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 6:11 PM GMT
Prods not getting involved in the storylines but using the edits and ex HM's to wrap up the win and hand it to Widdy, all tied up with a little bow. Cry
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 6:13 PM GMT
looks that way

playing footy
taking out india with ease
wearing wig

thanks for coming Excited
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 6:18 PM GMT
omfg rachel doing another rap, its fecking sh1te..although there is a line where she says 'let the best woman win' then the camera goes to ann Love
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 6:19 PM GMT
dont think ive ever seen such a one sided edit to one housemate the whole way through, oh yes i have..it was gary busey
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 6:26 PM GMT
If Ann drops her pants in the kitchen she goes to 1.8?
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 6:32 PM GMT
Scared
Report Tim_B February 1, 2018 7:26 PM GMT
The market is falling for the Andrew/Courtney storyline, but the people on Facebook comments aren't :)
Report scampi February 1, 2018 7:29 PM GMT
"If Ann drops her pants in the kitchen she goes to 1.8? "

Haha, let's hope Ann DOESN'T do a Busey (drying herself in background after shower).
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 7:34 PM GMT
with ash/G and andrew/shane all loved him tonight the public will be peeed right off as they hate showmances these days, especially involving 3 evicted hm's ffs

ive a more logical explanation for the market which probably wont go down well on here lol
someone has access to current votes and shane j is ahead which right now i 100% believe coz he's getting a ton of hardcore LGBT votes, but come tomorrow when the vast majority vote and casuals turn up, plus ann picking up jess's and shane L votes i fully expect shane j to get swept aside with ease.

it will be interesting to see how the market reacts during the live show to see if there is any evidence behind my claims.

no fecking way on this planet should shane j still be trading 1.6 ish with the last two edits and whats to come tonight !!!!
stinks, stinks and stinks some more !!!!!
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 7:36 PM GMT
even a pee brain can see ann has 100% backing by the prods
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 7:55 PM GMT
army, try this one: Ann supporters (including prods) are keeping Courtney favourite so that when the casuals come and see Ann isn't favourite they will throw a vote her way to see that she wins. Wink
Report Henry VIII February 1, 2018 7:57 PM GMT
I've noticed today hardly anything matched.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 7:57 PM GMT
god knows bb3, market is defying all logic
if this forum was having its 1st bet today, we'd crash the price into fav..the fact is were probably all loaded up to the hilt on ann and have been for a while
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 1, 2018 7:58 PM GMT
ahhh, yes. That must be it.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 8:00 PM GMT
if anyone is red on ann at these levels, they want to give up betting for life..probably not worth feeding the brain with oxygen either coz there not using it
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 8:01 PM GMT
thats the point H, ann should be crashing as people are falling over themselves to get on or is it just us that know she's a shoe-in
Report J.O.TOBIN. February 1, 2018 8:24 PM GMT
shoo in army AngryAngryAngry FFS. 10 slaps on your arris from Andrew.
Report armagnac February 1, 2018 8:27 PM GMT
LaughLaughLaugh
Report jollyswagman February 2, 2018 10:29 PM GMT
even if not a winner another great train. a double figure top female win to help numb the pain, a very shrewd move Cool. hems for foty 2018
Report Henry VIII February 2, 2018 10:33 PM GMT
i agree with jolly
Report lookingon February 2, 2018 10:36 PM GMT
Sad

Well done any Shane backers .....BB
Report bearcub February 2, 2018 10:36 PM GMT
Good shout hems
Report BB 3rd Cousin twice removed February 2, 2018 10:38 PM GMT
well done hems and army. Best train of the series.
Report armagnac February 2, 2018 10:38 PM GMT
unlucky hems, it was a fun ride mate
Report lookingon February 2, 2018 10:39 PM GMT
Yes Well done on TF hems Cool
Hope you didn't lose too much army
Report armagnac February 2, 2018 10:39 PM GMT
let a few bob ride looky, odds were to good not too
Report hemsby February 2, 2018 10:40 PM GMT
Many thanks guys.

A joint train really between myself,army and Tim B as we all seemed to be on around the same time.

Pity we couldn’t get over the line but a fun ride Grin
Report bearcub February 2, 2018 10:42 PM GMT
I blame army :-(
Report mach February 2, 2018 10:43 PM GMT
well done on a train that shortened significantly since first boarded
Report ahorsewithnoname February 2, 2018 10:44 PM GMT
Great shout hems (and army & Tim B), very nearly hit the jackpot, you're wearing the FOTY crown well Happy

2.46    £157
2.48    £56
2.50    £1,350
2.52    £243
2.54    £95
2.56    £756
2.58    £665
2.60    £1,582
2.62    £500
2.64    £254
2.66    £740
2.68    £839
2.70    £2,301
Report timbuctooth February 2, 2018 10:45 PM GMT
Would have been lovely to see her win, you get the feeling she`s had, and enjoyed, more human contact than she`s had in a very long time. Good for her! And unlucky, hemsby and all other backers, just came up against too perfect a figurehead for the demographics.
Report armagnac February 2, 2018 10:50 PM GMT
class from ann here, robbed imo Sad
Report armagnac February 2, 2018 10:50 PM GMT
thanks peeps, post and crossbar hit i feel
Report VardonVoo. February 2, 2018 11:00 PM GMT
Yeah well done for driving this rickety old train and getting as close as you did!
Report Cider February 3, 2018 8:30 AM GMT
Another epic train hemsby, and another crossbar job! Plenty of equity for anyone jumping on board. Great to see an old fashioned train on the bf forum. I may well give one a go on a show this year if the right runner turns up!
Report armagnac February 3, 2018 9:23 AM GMT
really hoping they go back to basics now, give the original format another go as it was in BB1
actual normal everyday people, sick of anyone connected to tv or media, backdoor evictions that make you sweat and outside influence.

get rid of it all, thats the only way to save big brother in this country, im hoping thats what there gonna decide to do before renewing the contract.
also is it that hard to give live feed, really !!
Report armagnac February 3, 2018 9:25 AM GMT
regarding shane j winning, i think for once the yoof got behind something they really believe in and if they did good on them.
Report Cider February 3, 2018 9:33 AM GMT
'civilian' bb is too much of a grind, I won't be getting involved. There's next to no value in the vast majority of the elimination markets these days, so it's just a slog to the or result, not for me!
Report armagnac February 3, 2018 9:41 AM GMT
yes betting wise i agree, but if they bring back the original format and live feed, who knows..we might get the liquidity back with it.
even CBB could be revamped along the those lines, its needs drastic change to survive
Report Cider February 3, 2018 9:53 AM GMT
I guess I've been conditioned to view these shows purely from a betting perspective these days. From an entertainment perspective, I think it's done. Maybe a bit of mileage left in cbb, but we've seen it all before. I wouldn't have viewed any of this series if betting on reality shows wasn't my primary hobby.
Report armagnac February 3, 2018 10:03 AM GMT
well im done on here now for a little while, see you folks soon..back to the grind for me after a month off Love
Report stu February 3, 2018 2:10 PM GMT
Was an interesting series IMO - not your usual candidates - poss. too much 'cohesion' there funny enough which makes things a little boring. Even those who disagreed were reasonable with each other in there.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now