Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
thegiggilo
21 Apr 18 01:14
| Topic/replies: 9,529 | Blogger: thegiggilo's blog
You still about fella no posts for a long while,you backed ding this year and trump..
Share |
Show More
Report gobelins April 21, 2018 7:55 AM BST
No gentlemanjohn either. I haven't seen a post from him since last year's championship. Hope they're both OK.
Report peckerdunne April 21, 2018 11:06 AM BST
Yes hope Moon is good and well.
Report thegiggilo April 25, 2018 12:33 AM BST
He hasn't posted since December,he said wasn't watching much snooker lately think anyone whose been watching it for 30-40 years can see why as well absolutely dire this worlds.Hope that is the reason he's not posting..
Report gjohn101 April 25, 2018 3:47 PM BST
I hope moondan surfaces to greet the coronation of Ding Junhui as 2018 world snooker champion which he has been predicting for more years than i care to remember. Reckon this is the year he finally gets it right.
Report thegiggilo December 10, 2018 12:49 AM GMT
Moondan are you there,can you hear us...
Report thegiggilo December 10, 2018 12:49 AM GMT
Moondan are you there,can you hear us...
Report moondan December 10, 2018 11:57 AM GMT
Hi Lads,
Many thanks for your comments and good wishes.
I had to have a heart op a year or so ago but am almost back to my awful bestDevilLaugh

I still love the game but am convinced its getting easier for a ball to enter a pocket and while its met with an almost deafening silence
from the commentators their silence has Barry Hearns fingerprints allover that instruction.

Anyway take care everyone and thanks again.
Report trebor December 10, 2018 12:05 PM GMT
Good to see your ok moondan, even tho I never agree with anything you say Devil
Report Latalomne December 10, 2018 12:18 PM GMT
Good to see you MD! 

Did anyone else notice Davis actually said last night that Ronnie's success is all the more impressive because the standard is that much higher than when he was playing.  You've got to have some belief in the product you're selling if you're prepared to do that, don't you?  (or be sufficiently invested in its future successes, I suppose!)
Report trebor December 10, 2018 12:30 PM GMT
I think the standard up to mid 90's was lower, then higher standard years and dropped off again now, but still higher than before mid 90's imo.
Report gjohn101 December 10, 2018 12:35 PM GMT
Spot on moondan....you can still love the sport but despair at a lot of the things that are happening to it. The question about balls dropping more easily isn’t in doubt anymore, only how much it has been ordained so from the top.

One image that will stay with me from last week is the stupid expression on davis boat race during the ronnie interview, before he proceeded to make a prize t!t of himself. He speaks more garbage about the game than ronnie and that is saying something.

Anyway great to see you back fighting fit dan, take more than a bit of ticker trouble to keep you down!
Report thegiggilo December 10, 2018 7:18 PM GMT
Thought you were still about pecker got me a bit worriedWink,snookers dead fella it's all a big ronnie love in now on all channels can't watch it if there's a selby or trump clash with o'sullivan then i will watch it otherwise its just unwatchable.
Report peckerdunne December 13, 2018 12:08 AM GMT
The auld feck is still alive.

Ain't that something! 

Take care Moon.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now