Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
gobelins
02 May 17 18:29
| Topic/replies: 481 | Blogger: gobelins's blog
After almost a month of World Championship action from Ponds Forge and The Crucible it's all over - and we can all get our brains back in gear. Anyway, the opening show is up for 2018 and the best prices are as follows:

M.Selby 4/1, J.Trump 6/1, R.O'Sullivan 7/1, D.Junhui 11/1, J.Higgins 14/1, N.Robertson 14/1, B.Hawkins 20/1, S.Murphy 25/1, M.Fu 33/1, S.Bingham 33/1, M.Allen 40/1, K.Wilson 50/1, S.Maguire 66/1, A.Carter 80/1, L.Wenbo 80/1, A.McGill 100/1, M.Williams 100/1, R.Walden 125/1, Y.Bingtao 150/1, J.Perry 150/1, L.Brecel 150/1, D.Gilbert 175/1 - 200/1 Bar.

It's worth keeping an eye on how the prices change over the next 12 months, and for those of us cold turkeying it's just 354 days before we go again at The Crucible!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View World Championship 2018
Show More
Report thegiggilo May 2, 2017 6:55 PM BST
Obviously ding is huge if he continues in same form as the semi,if he comes out next season playing like that then obviously the bet surprised he's that big a price looks the natural bet to me.If he plays like he did early season those prices will crash..
Report Blackrock May 2, 2017 6:58 PM BST
Can't be backing Trump/Ronnie - not much between the ears. Higgins will struggle to repeat his triumphs of this season. Hawkins - don't make me laugh.

Leaves the Champ, Ding if he maintains his new found toughness, and as an outsider Kyren, who will have to improve bigtime, but is capable of that.
Report gobelins May 2, 2017 7:17 PM BST
The problem about making predictions now is that you are instinctively drawn to players who did well this time around. No-one is going to think 4/1 M.Selby or 11/1 Ding are poor prices, while very few are likely to back N.Robertson, for example, right now given his poor showing and amateurish preparation. But, it could, and almost certainly will, be very different in 354 days time.
Report thegiggilo May 2, 2017 7:25 PM BST
Would never back mark Selby at 4/1 or any other player,zilch value on the buckets double figures upwards for me..
Report STELLAR MANIPULATOR May 2, 2017 8:02 PM BST
The 2018 is sold out already -has this happened before at this stage ?
Report Blackrock May 2, 2017 8:08 PM BST
Snooker is such a great sport to bet on as you know that only 4/5 players can actually win it.

If you take out Robertson [on top form is an outstanding player] and Kyren Wilson whom i rate highly, who at odds of 14/1 or bigger can actually win it? None is the answer.

Yeah Hawkins might play well or Mark Allen also, but winning it - not a prayer.
Report wondersobright May 2, 2017 8:24 PM BST
long time to wait and I cant get on with either firm anyway but selby @ 4s is as big as you could possibly get him, ding @ 11s seriously what are they watching and kyren 66s that is an insulting price
Report wondersobright May 2, 2017 8:29 PM BST

May 2, 2017 -- 6:58PM, Blackrock wrote:

Can't be backing Trump/Ronnie - not much between the ears. Higgins will struggle to repeat his triumphs of this season. Hawkins - don't make me laugh.Leaves the Champ, Ding if he maintains his new found toughness, and as an outsider Kyren, who will have to improve bigtime, but is capable of that.

could not agree with you more there fella

Report thegiggilo May 2, 2017 9:59 PM BST
O'sullivan great for trading though,always gets overbet...
Report FatherMaguire May 7, 2017 8:15 AM BST
I usually book tickets a day or two after after they go on sale and have always previously got good tickets - this time I reckon all spares were hoovered up by touts - will be v annoyed if I miss out next yr
Report gobelins December 18, 2017 8:15 PM GMT
After 4 months of the season and following the completion of the first 'triple crown' event the updated prices for Sheffield are:

M.Selby 7/2 (was 4/1 after the 2017 World Championship)
R.O'Sullivan 9/2 (7/1)
J.Trump 6/1 (6/1)
D.Junhui 12/1 (11/1)
J.Higgins 14/1 (14/1)
N.Robertson 14/1 (14/1)
S.Murphy 25/1 (25/1)
B.Hawkins 28/1 (20/1)
M.Fu 33/1 (33/1)
S.Bingham 40/1 (33/1)
M.Allen 40/1 (40/1)
K.Wilson 40/1 (50/1)
L.Brecel 40/1 (150/1)
Y.Bingtao 40/1 (150/1)
S.Maguire 80/1 (66/1)
A.Carter 80/1 (80/1)
L.Wenbo 80/1 (80/1)
A.McGill 100/1 (100/1)
M.Williams 80/1 (100/1)
R.Walden 125/1 (125/1)
J.Perry 150/1 (150/1)

175/1 Bar.

R.O'Sullivan is significantly shorter now, and is up to 2nd in the world rankings. He could shorten further if he wins The Masters next month, whereas M.Selby is unlikely to shorten before the World Championship seedings and draw are known in April. The same applies to J.Trump who looks plenty short enough at 6/1 right now.
Report gobelins January 22, 2018 9:13 PM GMT
So, after the completion of the second 'triple crown' event we have a new favourite for the big one - and he's adamant he's not playing!! The updated prices for Sheffield are:

R.O'Sullivan 7/2 (7/1 after the 2017 World Championship, and 9/2 after the UK).
M. Selby 4/1 (4/1 and 7/2)
J.Trump 6/1 (6/1 and 6/1)
D.Junhui 14/1 (11/1 and 12/1)
J.Higgins 14/1 (14/1 and 14/1)
N.Robertson 14/1 (14/1 and 14/1)
M.Allen 22/1 (40/1 and 40/1)
S.Murphy 25/1 (25/1 and 25/1)
B.Hawkins 28/1 (20/1 and 28/1)
M.Fu 33/1 (33/1 and 33/1)
K.Wilson 33/1 (50/1 and 40/1)
Y.Bingtao 33/1 (150/1 and 40/1)
S.Bingham 40/1 (33/1 and 40/1)
L.Brecel 40/1 (150/1 and 40/1)
M.Williams 50/1 (100/1 and 80/1)
S.Maguire 80/1 (66/1 and 80/1)
A.Carter 80/1 (80/1 and 80/1)
L.Wenbo 80/1 (80/1 and 80/1)
A.McGill 100/1 (100/1 and 100/1)
R.Walden 150/1 (125/1 and 125/1)
J.Perry 150/1 (150/1 and 150/1)

200/1 Bar.

Obviously, M.Allen's odds have been slashed, and although I had a few quid on him at Sheffield last year, I've got to question whether he really should be shorter in the betting than S.Murphy and B.Hawkins. There's still 3 months before they come under starter's orders at The Crucible so there is still plenty of time for the out-of-form players like Hawkins, Ding, and dare I say it M.Selby to find some form.
Report thegiggilo January 28, 2018 1:55 PM GMT
A truly awful sport for betting in,i said at beginning of thread o'sullivan would be decent trade and even now can see him going a lot shorter with Selby out of touch this season,Ding looks the obvious bet  he's played well last two seasons beaten by Selby twice in last 2 years in very close matches.He likes longer matches and doesn't seem to chuck it in here like other tournaments if he gets behind and the crowd get behind him,over best of 25s will still take some beating..
Report jed.davison January 28, 2018 4:45 PM GMT
I'd rather back Wenbo at 80/1 than Ding at the prices - very close between them last year. Still think Wenbo has the game and balls to win a Worlds.
Report thegiggilo January 28, 2018 11:48 PM GMT
Because he has such an attacking game,he almost plays himself out in matches and can't repeat it match after match suppose a lot depends on draw and getting some easier matches if you are playing really open..
Report gobelins March 25, 2018 10:25 PM BST
R.O'Sullivan is now 2/1 for Sheffield - in what we are continually told is the strongest era in the game's history. And, while there are more and more positives for him, the one unalterable unknown remains. He surely can't go any lower before the draw is known - even if he was to win in China - can he?
Report thegiggilo March 26, 2018 12:06 AM BST
I was on at 13/2 and as I said at beginning of thread was worthy of backing still at shorter prices backed him at all prices down to 7/2,so sitting on monster bet,just got to decide to do with it all now..The seasons selbys had don't be surprised of there's a shock 1st round exit like loafs of previous holders in the past have done,playing on these buckets and the with absolutely no players showing anything it wouldn't surprise me if he went even shorter!ShockedI thought ding might sjow something as I said earlier on the thread but he's been useless as well,it could be one of the worst worlds in years,certainly the rest of the field are unbackable..
Report thegiggilo March 26, 2018 12:24 AM BST
Also from what I've seen this week the tons are going to be worth goping overs propbably record centurys complete fsrce and laying Higgins at shoert prices 1st 2nd rounds early bath for him as well..Shocked
Report thegiggilo March 26, 2018 12:30 AM BST
The only other possible bet I would consider is if trump made it through to semi finals then I would probably back him as over that distance he can make mistakes and still win certainly impossible to back before it starts..
Report wondersobright March 26, 2018 1:29 PM BST
will need to see the centuries line but unless its seriously high I agree overs a likely winner imo

the tournament itself has a rag feel to it this year
like bingham's year
I could bet anybody 16s and upwards after I've seen the draw if I fancy them
ronnie looks dreadfully short @ 2s to me for all he is showing the best form of everybody
Report BornToWin March 26, 2018 4:06 PM BST
Can't have Ronnie due to:

his age;
5 years since he won it (then after a year out was it not? ensuring he was fresh);
has had a long season winning everything;
moans about its length;
likes talking bullocks on Eurosport.

I'm on Hawkins at 33s and Ding at 14s. Don't hold out much hope for either of them but if as I suspect Ronnie doesn't get the trip then it is anybody's.
Report gobelins March 26, 2018 6:16 PM BST
I think I'd agree with most of your posts there - giggilo, wonder and born - and while it's obvious that R.O'Sullivan is truly dominant at the moment, and it's hard to pick someone to beat him, the 17 day marathon of the mind is a huge obstacle. And, there are reasons for thinking this has actually been underplayed despite O'Sullivan's own insistence that he won't be able to produce at The Crucible. People are backing him because, like most of us, they don't see who can beat him, but 2/1 is very short, even allowing for M.Selby's alarming dip in form.

I've had a few quid on B.Hawkins, based on his Crucible form, and a partial return to form in the Welsh Open, but I think he needs to win a few games in China to get some rhythm and confidence back. Ding is still a possible (although I haven't backed him yet) but I'd like to see him in M.Selby's half of the draw and not O'Sullivan's. S.Bingham has a poor Crucible record, if you take out his win, but he is fresher than most after his enforced lay-off and has shown some decent form since he returned. I'd also consider K.Wilson and A.McGill at big prices. While neither is the finished article yet, and they both need to improve, they both have had good performances at The Crucible behind them and both have good temperaments.

I can't go in too heavy until we know the draw and the schedule (which very few people look at, but is an important factor), and whether players like N.Robertson and M.Allen have to qualify - which is very possible if they lose early on in China.
Report wondersobright March 27, 2018 9:04 AM BST
yes gobelins, I agree KW and AM would both be plausible winners amongst the bonkers prices

re ronnie's price...he is the best player in the best form, so in theory at least the longer frame matches should mean his superiority has more chance of translating into a win

so its logical!!

I just completely disagree agree with it with respect to ronnie
he hates the tournament, the venue, the format etc
2/1 is crazy
Report deadbrain59 March 27, 2018 10:19 AM BST
rocket Ronnie played 951 won697
Higgins      played 982 won 652    CoolCoolevens above cant lose
Report Blackrock March 27, 2018 11:51 AM BST
Have to disagree with you Gobelins about wanting to see Selby and Ding in the same half of the draw. It seems to be a war between them when they play each other , and it takes a lot out of both players.

Ronnie is likely to turn it in at any stage. Ok winning these short framed tourneys, but can see him throwing in the towel when he gets involved in a long protracted battle, with someone like Ding or Selby.

Harder to fathom the winner this year than it usually is. The draw will prob dictate my bet.
Report deadbrain59 March 27, 2018 12:00 PM BST
Higgins just beat trump 2.0.Cool
Report The Bhoys March 27, 2018 8:16 PM BST
No one mentioned mark allen, ROS is to short far to short, i agree with the thinking who can beat him but with the big pockets alot of the field can have a couple of good sessions and beat him
Report gobelins March 27, 2018 9:37 PM BST
That's a fair point Blackrock, and although Ding has lost 2 hugely attritional matches to Selby, I think Ding would think he could beat him this year given how close he's pushed him, especially as Selby is in much poorer form than he was prior to their previous encounters. I don't know whether Ding thinks he could beat O'Sullivan over this distance after his recent defeats to him. That sounds strange given that he did beat him in the QF last year, but he still seems to be in awe of him (and that was his only win over O'Sullivan in the past 10 years excluding Premier League matches). Based on the current rankings Ding won't play either of O'Sullivan or Selby until the SF.

wonder - there is a perverse logic in the fact that the best player by a mile is less likely to win over the longer format! It's insane really, but like you I can't have O'Sullivan at 2/1, but he does have plausible reasons for his defeats in the past 2 years. It's probably something to discuss nearer the time. It all starts 3 weeks on Saturday...
Report jackkat March 28, 2018 9:37 PM BST
The rankings could obv change after China but at the mo Ronnie has a tough draw after a qualifier in round 1 from the last 16 his draw is Bingham Murphy Judd Selby
The draw for Selby is Day Hawk Ding Ronnie
The 2/1 Ronnie is now only with sun bets and Boyles he is as short as 6/4 with Sky bet and black type
2/1 in my opinion is way way 2 short in the past its been a MASSIVE advantage to be fresh for Sheffield
Ronnie has played the best of the season by a mile but can he continue at Sheffield also 2 factor in the 2/1 he could walk out at anytime
I'm sticking with Selby on current form Williams has a chance but at the mo is in the half with Ronnie and Judd
Report wisewords March 28, 2018 11:59 PM BST
lets have some Liang Wenbo at 120/1
Report The Bhoys March 29, 2018 9:58 PM BST
yea williams a good shout to
Report thegiggilo March 29, 2018 10:24 PM BST
Think along with Selby,higgins, willianms will be another great lay at crazy odds on prices first couple of rounds..you say tough draw for o'sullivan bingham and murphy will anbsolutely thrash those two and Selby won't even be involved,if trump goes out will be a walk in park to final.
Report gobelins April 1, 2018 11:55 AM BST
The current seedings are highly likely to change after China - which offers the biggest prize money for any ranking event other than The World Championship. I think we can expect a lot of changes to the Sheffield draw after this event. There's quite a few players who'll be looking for a good run in China to boost confidence before Sheffield, as it is incredible how many of the top players are in poor form (Selby, Ding, Hawkins, Robertson and Allen to name but a few).

Selby is currently 7.4 on here, and he may go a touch higher in the next day or so (this is a price that seemed inconceivable early in the season given his recent success at Sheffield), and there looks little downside to backing him now as he could shorten considerably if he goes well in China, but he is unlikely to drift a lot further if he struggles. I agree with giggilo that he is undoubtedly vulnerable in the opening couple of rounds at Sheffield, but if he does negotiate them he'll be a massive contender once the amount of playing time increases at the QF stage.
Report thegiggilo April 1, 2018 4:05 PM BST
I have been backing o'sullivan since the last worlds as you know he's never going to be bigger than 11/4-3/1 been fantastic prices around and with others copmpletely out of form looks huge value at the early prices I got..The 2/1 looked shoprt till I noticed that draw someone put up,he's looking a semi finalist and he's 2/1 when he will be 8/11 when he gets tops there  if he plays trump if trump doesn't get there he will be even shorter..Glad someone put the likely draw up as was considering laying a load off near enough got 5 figures riding on it,won't even consider it now till semi finals..
Selbys on that run that loads of world champions have early exit,its virtually happened to every world champion after being successful topped with a bad season and pressure of being holder looks a natural lay at 1/10 or whatever stupid pruces he will be..
Selby will be back next season without doubt and wouldn't surprise me if he's number 1 for another 2/3 years..
Report gobelins April 5, 2018 9:13 PM BST
Almost inevitably M.Selby has found a bit of form, with the big one just around the corner, and his price is steadily starting to shorten (now 6.4 on here). But, unless J.Lisowski or T.Ford wins this tournament - Selby will be scheduled to meet M.Allen in R2 at The Crucible, and that is potentially a huge match so early in the tournament.
Report davyb April 6, 2018 2:49 AM BST
Be interesting to see what state Selbys game is really in  once some pressure is applied and I fully expect Williams to apply it
Report gobelins April 6, 2018 6:55 PM BST
M.Selby is now finally finding his form and is now down to 5.9 on here (generally 9/2 on the books) with R.O'Sullivan now drifting back out to 3.4. But, a potential 2nd round match at The Crucible v M.Allen is now confirmed for Selby (as long as they beat the qualifiers in R1), whereas O'Sullivan's 2nd round match will be against one of his whipping boys A.Carter (as long as they beat the qualifiers in R1).

It looks like the market is simply correcting itself regarding O'Sullivan's price, as he surely can't have drifted due to going out early in China - as his chances of winning at Sheffield have definitely improved following his early exit. It's now conceivable that O'Sullivan's price won't get much bigger, as long as he avoids the 2 or 3 decent qualifiers that might make it through.
Report thegiggilo April 6, 2018 9:42 PM BST
Absolutely no chance of o'sullivan  price getting bigger,only thing holding his price up is Selby doing ok in the china open otherwise he would've been 7/4,i still think he will be 4/6 by semi finals looks plain sailing if non one decent is in other half and trump goes out could be 4/9 by the semis!Shocked
Report wondersobright April 6, 2018 10:50 PM BST
the thing with ronnie is he can beat himself if his head is not on it
Report thegiggilo April 7, 2018 3:10 AM BST
Think it will be the worst world finals in years,at least they have been competitive and relatively close so many players out of form I cam see an 18-7 18-8 final,forget that china bollox with Selby and Robertson every players been banging in centurys there just a complete farce.Everyones match play has been terrible,all heads are gone.
Report gobelins April 7, 2018 5:25 PM BST
R.O'Sullivan now 3.6, as M.Selby's return to form continues, and he shortens to 5.6. Also, O'Sullivan will have to play either MJW or Robbo in the last 8, if the seedings work out. In fairness Selby's draw isn't fabulous with M.Allen in R2 and then a possible QF against either S.Murphy or K.Wilson. It's building nicely...
Report dr . atkins April 8, 2018 2:53 PM BST
got to give it to selby hit form right on clue
Report thegiggilo April 8, 2018 7:08 PM BST
Finishing number 1 for 7 consecutive seasons,be decades before that gets beat..
Report thegiggilo April 8, 2018 11:41 PM BST
Only betfred betting on centurys 4/5 80+ if the previous tournaments anything to go on then it should be a doddle..
Report deadbrain59 April 9, 2018 11:25 AM BST
there will be a few shocks along the wayMischief
Report gobelins April 9, 2018 8:48 PM BST
The latest prices for Sheffield after the China Open. The price in brackets is the best price the player has been at various points of the season - straight after the last World Championship, after The UK and after The Masters.

R.O'Sullivan 9/4 (7/1)
M.Selby 4/1 (4/1)
J.Trump 8/1 (6/1)
J.Higgins 12/1 (14/1)
D.Junhui 14/1 (14/1)
N.Robertson 14/1 (14/1)
M.Williams 20/1 (100/1)
S.Murphy 25/1 (25/1)
B.Hawkins 28/1 (28/1)
M.Allen 28/1 (40/1)
K.Wilson 33/1 (50/1)
S.Bingham 40/1 (40/1)
Y.Bingtao 50/1 (150/1)
R.Day 80/1 (200/1)
S.Maguire 80/1 (80/1)
M.Fu 80/1 (33/1)
L.Brecel 80/1 (150/1)
A.Carter 100/1 (80/1)
A.McGill 100/1 (100/1)
L.Wenbo 125/1 (80/1)
R.Walden 150/1 (150/1)
J.Perry 150/1 (150/1)

200/1 Bar.
Report deadbrain59 April 9, 2018 9:08 PM BST
winner will come from first 5 in betting
Report Blackrock April 10, 2018 2:26 PM BST
Ding looking my bet at the prices. Avoids Selby till the final i think.
Report jed.davison April 10, 2018 5:56 PM BST
Ding looks - unknown qualifiers notwithstanding - to have an easily negotiable quarter, and should meet Ronnie in the semi if the latter gets there.

I just can't see how one can look past Selby - it's easy to argue, even now he has shortened considerably, that he represents the real value in the tournament. He's won three out of the last four runnings of a tournament where course form is the prime determinant and we know that he is in outstanding form - he was monstrous in China last week even allowing for Hawkins's temporary revival faltering when the pressure was at its highest.

I agree that Ding looks the standout price in the other half of the draw, but I will also be having a few quid on Liang Wenbo should he come through the qualifiers, which he certainly ought to given the draw he's been handed.
Report thegiggilo April 10, 2018 9:40 PM BST
Selby only played average on over generous tables,77 centurys and no one played well against him even Hawkins had plenty of chances ouldv'e been level at worst after first session.Not to say that's not a confidence booster for Selby, but there's a huge amount of pressure on him he will only be the 3rd player in modern game bar Hendry and davis to win three worlds back to back,if he did it we are getting into Hendry territory..
Report stu April 11, 2018 9:48 AM BST
Walden at 150/1 - surely add a zero to that?
Report jed.davison April 13, 2018 10:29 AM BST
Are we not already in that territory giggolo?

He's won three of the last four, since the Crucible began only Davis and Hendry have achieved similar dominance
Report wondersobright April 19, 2018 10:46 AM BST
1st round draw being made @ 12pm today Grin
Report Blackrock April 19, 2018 10:55 AM BST
Is the draw randomly drawn out of the hat or does the lowest ranked qualifier play seed 1?
Report wondersobright April 19, 2018 11:02 AM BST
random as otherwise we'd already know!!
Report Blackrock April 19, 2018 11:14 AM BST
Thanks Wonder.
Report dlarssonf April 19, 2018 12:16 PM BST
Ronnie and Maguire round 1 Grin
Report wondersobright April 19, 2018 12:20 PM BST
selby v perry
allen v highfield
wilson v stevens
murphy v jones
higgins v un-nooh
bingham v lisowski
brecel v walden
trump v wakelin
ding v guodong
mcgill v day
fu v haotian
hawkins v carrington
williams v j robertson
n robertson v milkins
carter v dott
ronnie v maguire
Report stu April 19, 2018 12:24 PM BST
Murphy trembling a little at facing the 10-0 destroyer from Wales....? Grin
Report deadbrain59 April 20, 2018 9:53 AM BST
ding dong 1.4 first matchMischief
Report thegiggilo April 20, 2018 8:56 PM BST
O'sullivan -3.5 frames 4/5 will do me against Maguire..
Report peckerdunne April 20, 2018 10:19 PM BST
Ding has no easy opener and i took 170/80s Guodong who is value.

I also took 38s Kyren.
Report thegiggilo April 20, 2018 10:26 PM BST
Ding has horrible match,will have tio up his game if he is to win,wilson catches the eye at prices with selbys draw..
Report appformat April 20, 2018 10:40 PM BST
Fancy Maguire to beat Ronnie first round.. he's overdue a win against him.
Report casemoney April 21, 2018 12:30 AM BST
An awkward Opener for RON GOAT ..
Report wondersobright April 21, 2018 9:50 AM BST
had a few bets on the specials but no bets outright for me this year

could easily have bet selby @ 5s with a better draw after the win in china but the draw looks v slippery to me with the players who are in his quarter
couldn't back or lay ronnie @ 5/2 with the draw, think he's priced spot on
not interested in trump as a snooker player but he has got a draw he can float into the tournament so can't be against him either at double last year's odds

GL all
Report dr . atkins April 21, 2018 10:03 AM BST
have bet selby at 9t2 main bet and williams at 22t1 plus small jack lisowski 125t1
Report deadbrain59 April 21, 2018 11:28 AM BST
selMischiefby in big trouble 4 nil down
Report deadbrain59 April 21, 2018 11:39 AM BST
perry 1.7 takenPlain
Report dr . atkins April 21, 2018 12:53 PM BST
if trump wins the worlds i think they will take me out and shoot me
Report deadbrain59 April 21, 2018 1:09 PM BST
6-2 perry
Report deadbrain59 April 21, 2018 3:20 PM BST
rocket 0-3 downMischief
Report thepunter April 22, 2018 12:35 AM BST
Draw wide open for Kyren now to make the semis where higgins or Trump should wait for him. If Ros follows Selby's path, I expect Robbo to make the semis and probably the final. He looks the hungrier from bottom half draw and his form has been rising. Time to collect from all the work put in.
Report thegiggilo April 22, 2018 1:28 AM BST
Maguire in exact same position he was last time he played o'sullivan 4-2 up completely bottled it lost 6-4,about as reliable as trump..
Report stu April 22, 2018 9:28 AM BST
Same position as the time he lost from 6-3 up in a final v Ronnie, German Masters 2012 final.

Wonder if he/they will be thinking of that game.
Report thegiggilo April 22, 2018 12:50 PM BST
Will be way odds on by the semis as said earlier in thread wish i'd had some more on at 4/1 last night 7/4 now wgat a trade that was will win just on shy on 5 figures annoyingly laid some off yesterday if he wins hopefully ding will get to semis as well,as he was my other bet..Just can't see him losing with Selby out looks walk in the park,seen it so many times before look like going out then end up winning it overall,i'll even go for an 18-8 prediction in final whoever he plays..Shocked
Report stu April 22, 2018 12:59 PM BST
Same position as the time he lost from 6-3 up in a final v Ronnie, German Masters 2012 final.

He lost that final 9-7 too....
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now