Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
onehundredandeighty
07 Mar 18 19:25
| Topic/replies: 2,642 | Blogger: onehundredandeighty's blog
Hey betfair. When clicking on horse racing you can no longer bring up the country to use as a link to certain markets. IE i check the winning distance markets but can longer access them as the country,ie Horse Racing,GB then the market is unaccessable because of the country part being taken away. Can you look into it please because its so bloody annoying having to mess about trying to find said markets. Thanks in advance.
Ps try it,its a pain in the arris
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Horse racing on exchange
Show More
Report longbridge March 8, 2018 3:32 PM GMT
Really?

I can click (in the Left Hand Menu, having started with "Horseracing" in the header menu)

GB -> Winning Distance -> Cal (Dist) 8th March -> 16:30 How far Louise Talk
Report onehundredandeighty March 10, 2018 10:48 AM GMT
Can you? This is how it goes for me. This is on the yellow android exchange app.
Click horse racing,have to scroll down to full site,click that,brings up a similar page,click horse racing,scroll down,click full site the,and only then it brings up the old blue site where i can finally click on GB then distances market. An absolute toss around if ever there was one. I cant even access it that way on my ipad as there is no "full site" option. Proper pissin me off now
Report longbridge March 13, 2018 2:32 PM GMT
Ah sorry, didn't get you were on mobile.  Never tried to find those markets on there - shall have a play later.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now