Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
VardonVoo.
06 Feb 18 16:37
| Topic/replies: 2,873 | Blogger: VardonVoo.'s blog
What exactly is the point of a "Site Feedback" forum if BF themselves take no apparent notice of the feedback received nor the problems reported? This lack of response discourages others from contributing to the forum and hence problems that may be common to many users go largely unreported, or if isolated reports are offered, hardly anyone sees the point in saying "yes, me too".

Does anyone also find that reporting problems to the Chat Help people generally involves a tiresome process of going through layers of explanations, followed by pre-scripted responses before a problem is even half-understood, then the follow-through to get the thing resolved is frequently lacking and no-one takes ownership of any issues so reported. Even if I request a reference number I usually find that reporting the same unresolved technical issue weeks or months later results in going through the exact same laboured process as if from scratch. You would think that a Help team would at least have a list of known and previously reported issues to work from as a basic starting point, let alone the ability to pull up issues reported by the same user aided by a reference number given at the time.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Lack of BetFair responses to Site...
Show More
Report caramba February 6, 2018 5:27 PM GMT
Maybe they cared a little at one point (I remember Betfair staff posting on the forum), but in recent years they've decided the forum isn't worth anything to them and they ignore it, and the only reason we still have a site feedback section is because they don't bother enough about the forum to delete this section. As it is I don't see the point of it either.
And I agree about Betfair not being helpful when it comes to feedback. I contacted them about three issues last year and in all three I put of lot of time into to help them see and understand the problem, but in the end none of them were solved and I never heard from them again after the obligatory "Thanks for your feedback. We'll look into it" response. It's come to the point now, where I barely even report stuff because what's the point when they don't do anything about it anyway? (And I'm generally someone who always report stuff, because I know most people won't).
Report King of Dubai February 9, 2018 6:12 PM GMT
[img]https://imgflip.com/i/249vz2[\img]
Report King of Dubai February 9, 2018 6:12 PM GMT
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now