Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Cosmic Horizon
29 Nov 17 13:50
| Topic/replies: 315 | Blogger: Cosmic Horizon's blog
Just a blank band at the top of my betfair page currently with no login or out or any account links etc.  Is it just me?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View No log in or log out visible
Show More
Report Cosmic Horizon November 29, 2017 2:16 PM GMT
It's ok, I refreshed and it's back.  But it was the same on both firefox and chrome.  Must have been a temporary problem.
Report VardonVoo. January 31, 2018 2:35 PM GMT
I get this with the forum - I'm already logged in to the site yet sometimes the forum suddenly asks for a login in order to reply to posts but doesn't offer a login box. I basically have to log out of the whole site and back in and hope for the best, often having to repeat the process more than once.
Report vitaly May 23, 2018 7:59 AM BST
Reproduced very often for me. A few refreshes fixes the issue. Sometimes up to 7-8 page refreshes are needed. The whole BF portal is stupid and slow. Some panels disappear from time to time. Sometimes my UI prefs fall to default ones. Sometimes my language is changed. Many errors in browser console. Where did they hire those students to develop this kind of awful website? Maybe the legend is true and monkeys started to occupy the positions in IT, I don't know.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now