Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HAVE BETFAIR LOST THE FAIR
10 Jun 17 09:26
| Topic/replies: 56 | Blogger: HAVE BETFAIR LOST THE FAIR's blog
The listing appears to have changed over the last couple of weeks. If you are a heavy trader and simply want to quickly check all bets that have been matched quickly you cannot. It's now set up so you have to view each market first in the list to check what's matched or unmatched. For heavy traders who have placed unmatched bets on 50 or so markets this is extremely frustrating as checking matched best quickly is key! It surely makes good sense to have one long list showing Matched bets at the top followed by the Unmatched ones below. Is there a setting which enables you to do this?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Listing of un/matched bets on Betfair...
Show More
Report longbridge June 12, 2017 1:26 PM BST
What do you men by "Betfair exchange ap"

The mobile app?  I hit "My Bets" and the "Open" tab shows all my unmatched across multiple markets followed by all matched across multiple markets. 

The desktop site?  My Account -> My Bets -> Current Bets for all unmatched.

Where are you looking?
Report HAVE BETFAIR LOST THE FAIR June 17, 2017 5:42 PM BST
On the mobile ap when I do that it breaks each separate market down individually and then you have to click in to view unmatched and matched. It's terrible if you have multiple bets on different markets and want to quickly check whats been matched. I know I can do that on the desktop site but want to do it via the app when I am out for speed.
Report longbridge June 19, 2017 2:37 PM BST
Looks like you were an "early adopter" - I have the same now and agree it makes managing unmatched harder.

I think it would work if there was a 'hide matched' option at the top so you could have the neat breakdown by market, but choose it to only show your unmatched?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now