Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Kriskin
09 Jun 18 12:26
| Topic/replies: 18,627 | Blogger: Kriskin's blog
This South African referee is ruining this game.  Disgraceful performance.  Rugby is being ruined by these people with the whistle
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Australia v Ireland
Show More
Report Kriskin June 9, 2018 12:27 PM BST
Some of his decisions are baffling.  NO one else can see what he sees
Report Kriskin June 9, 2018 12:37 PM BST
Game being managed by the TMO.  Foul play happens away before TRY is scored.  Sport being ruined by technology.  No point having officials on the pitch
Report Kriskin June 9, 2018 12:44 PM BST
Ireland hanging on here.  Australia look stronger
Report Kriskin June 9, 2018 12:53 PM BST
Great TRY by Australia.  Well deserved.  That should be GSM.

After 74 mins

Australia 18 - 9 Ireland
Report northanlite June 9, 2018 12:58 PM BST
I'm surprised Murray didn't get a yellow for swearing at the ref there. Can understand his frustration but
don't usually get away with that
Report Kriskin June 9, 2018 1:05 PM BST
FT

Australia 18 - 9 Ireland

Excellent game.  2 strong sides.  Australia deserved their victory.  They look like a team on the way up.  Going to be strong contenders in Japan
Report spyker June 9, 2018 1:07 PM BST
I'm surprised Murray didn't get a yellow for swearing at the ref there. Can understand his frustration but
don't usually get away with that

Even though there was an obvious (on cam ) aussie hand in there that the tmo missed? Rugby has become nearly unwatchable for me now as there are just so many wrong and game changing decisions being made, combined with the palaver with TMO's and too many games are spoiled.
Report northanlite June 9, 2018 1:07 PM BST
i would be interested to see the TMO's "special camera." difficult to see where the knock on was at the end there
Report northanlite June 9, 2018 1:09 PM BST

Jun 9, 2018 -- 1:07PM, spyker wrote:

I'm surprised Murray didn't get a yellow for swearing at the ref there. Can understand his frustration butdon't usually get away with thatEven though there was an obvious (on cam ) aussie hand in there that the tmo missed? Rugby has become nearly unwatchable for me now as there are just so many wrong and game changing decisions being made, combined with the palaver with TMO's and too many games are spoiled.

i though it was a leg on the ball slowing it down? deliberate, cynical & annoying but you can't usually talk to the ref
like that & stay on the park

Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE June 9, 2018 2:03 PM BST
I missed the last minute due to technology. I'm supposed to trust a driver-less car in the future when I can't even trust a TV or a TV remote to work properly.
Report northanlite June 9, 2018 2:06 PM BST
We saw lots of angles but no obvious knock on. TMO said it was clear to him on some other angle he had so have
to take his word for it. Someone check his betting accounts though, reckon he had Aussies by 6-10 Silly
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE June 9, 2018 2:33 PM BST
I'm a bit lost here. What exactly are you talking about?
Report northanlite June 9, 2018 2:57 PM BST
Ahhh, you missed the last minute totally. I thought you meant you missed the knock on 'cos they were
not showing the replays. Wires crossed there.
Ireland looked to have scored, TMO wanted a look as thought he saw knock on, looked ok on tv & ref seemed happy to award it
but TMO said he had another angle, not available to anyone else, & insisted try was disallowed.
Report hunt lunt and cunningham June 9, 2018 3:08 PM BST
Was really surprised by that Northanlite, as lots of times they cant give tries as have no obvious grounding. Not sure how that can be allowed,
say it was the last minute of a world cup and the tmo had the only camera ....
Report northanlite June 9, 2018 3:12 PM BST
he was surprisingly sure of himself considering no angles we saw showed a knock on.
obviously didn't affect result but some punters will have got burned, others will have been mighty relieved.
ref looked a bit confused.
Report Try My Best June 9, 2018 6:43 PM BST
Advance Australia Fair. Welcome to Oz boys.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now