Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
BARROWBOY
06 Apr 18 08:39
| Topic/replies: 3,268 | Blogger: BARROWBOY's blog
is it not on tv?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View hurricanes v sharks
Show More
Report Latalomne April 6, 2018 9:15 AM BST
Sky Sports Mix
Report Latalomne April 6, 2018 9:26 AM BST
The 22/1 SP Sharks lead the Canes at HT 19-27.

How is it that the one week I backed the Sharks, they got utterly humiliated by the Rebels???  This season!
Report stewardsenquirey April 6, 2018 8:39 PM BST
Yep,as We said difficult to predict some teams form currently.My dilemma for tomorrow is the Sunwolves(risky propitiation at the best of times)
But +16 against the Tahs looks a gift if they play the same as they did against the Lions,but if they play like they did against the Chiefs then it doesn't look so appealing.
Suppose it's really one I should sit out under my new regime,bet I don't though Laugh
Report Latalomne April 6, 2018 9:34 PM BST
Been out photographing a wedding from the start of the second half but checked the scores on my phone when I got to the venue.  31-37 after 82 mins.  Literally could not believe the Canes had nicked it when I looked again several hours later.

I think the Lions in general have been below par this season, and I'd tend to trust the Tahs form more, personally. 

My focus tomorrow will be on the snooker (where I'm winning), rather than the rugby (where I'm losing about a third of my snooker winners over the last 30 days).... 

GL to those getting involved!
Report stewardsenquirey April 6, 2018 10:11 PM BST
Yeah,it's still a bit of a guessing game.
But I've never rated the Tahs(or the Sunwolves come to think of it Laugh)
Lions aren't as good as last season without doubt,but I don't think they are total gash.
Good stuff on the Snooker,and long may the profits continue.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now