Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
curious-cat
17 Jun 17 06:14
| Topic/replies: 33,738 | Blogger: curious-cat's blog
0-3 3 mins
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Australia v Scotland
Show More
Report Latalomne June 17, 2017 6:24 AM BST
Aussies not in this so far
Report curious-cat June 17, 2017 6:25 AM BST
AUS 0 Scotland 10 .......... 15 MINS

try Duncan Taylor (Saracens)
Report curious-cat June 17, 2017 6:27 AM BST
Australia 0 Scotland 10

15 minutes

try Duncan Taylor

kicks - Finn Russell
Report curious-cat June 17, 2017 6:28 AM BST
sorry .......... couldn't see my posts
Report Latalomne June 17, 2017 6:29 AM BST
More like it
Report curious-cat June 17, 2017 6:31 AM BST
7-10

21 mins
Report curious-cat June 17, 2017 6:34 AM BST
another post vanished ! ?
Report curious-cat June 17, 2017 6:37 AM BST
7-17 Laugh
Report Latalomne June 17, 2017 6:37 AM BST
It's just not refreshing for some reason, CC.  Very annoying.
Report curious-cat June 17, 2017 6:47 AM BST
Betfair can be very annoying !
Report stewardsenquirey June 17, 2017 6:57 AM BST
Not sure I'd wanna rush in and Back the Wallabies at 2/5.They'll probably win,but I think Scotland still have some points left in them.
Report Latalomne June 17, 2017 7:34 AM BST
What a score!
Report Latalomne June 17, 2017 7:59 AM BST
That's a rubbish kick
Report Latalomne June 17, 2017 8:00 AM BST
Well done, Scotland.  Aussies only got themselves to blame.
Report stewardsenquirey June 17, 2017 8:00 AM BST
Well done Scotland.Fantastic result
Report northanlite June 17, 2017 8:07 AM BST
Thought they were going to blow another one at the end there. Great result tho, really got up in their faces the whole match.
A few lads flagging at the end and the exit attempts were scarily awful but got there in the end Happy
Report The_KAMIKAZEE_DRINKING_MACHINE June 17, 2017 12:27 PM BST
Congrats Scotland.
Report SwingingPick June 17, 2017 3:58 PM BST
Missed this match, reports have it as another poor kicking performance by the Wallabies -- what's new? To lose against Scotland at home, not sure I want to watch the Wallabies play anymore.
Report northanlite June 18, 2017 8:16 AM BST
^ After two single point wins in last couple of encounters is losing one really such a surprise?
The margin of victory in the previous 5 match ups was 1,1,6,3,1 so not been a great deal between them.
Report curious-cat June 20, 2017 9:11 AM BST
they do have a good record playing the Wallabies.
Report SwingingPick June 22, 2017 6:42 PM BST
It's precisely the single-point wins which mark a good team though, showing that when the contest is there to be won, it's just one single point that is required to secure the win. In each of those games you highlight, there is one telling factor: they are all wins! To have reversed that in this game, suggests to some, including me, that the Wallabies' stature is beginning to wane. And that means a lot, since lower-ranked teams begin to believe that top-tier teams are beatable. So, it doesn't matter to me how close they have come in the past, it was not close-enough to secure the victory.
Report northanlite June 22, 2017 11:05 PM BST
They were not all Aussie wins in the margins highlighted (not to mention dodgy refsDevil) but the point is if they are going to be that close it stands to reason the odd one aint going to go your way. No need to be patronising about it and Scotland have a better
squad right now than they have had for a long time.
Only 5 months to go until you can get some revenge at Murrayfield........................maybe Mischief
Report Monstrous Bryan June 23, 2017 1:45 PM BST
Hello northanlite, hope you are well. Great to see the Scots on the up. Hopefully Gregor can continue to build on the good work done by Vern
Report SwingingPick June 23, 2017 3:56 PM BST
My apologies if you took my reply as condescending, it was not my intention to belittle you or trivialise your point, and clearly you know more about Rugby than I do. Plain The Wallabies are my only area of interest in Rugby and I just think that we are still behind the pack, way behind the pack.
Report northanlite June 23, 2017 5:21 PM BST
Aye Aye MB, not too bad thx. To be fair Scotland didn't have to go far to be on the up after way too many fallow years.
They do seem to be finally making progress for the first time in the pro era and big Vern certainly made an impact.
Next seasons 6 nations will be the acid test though to see where they stand. First time they have had any real depth to a
squad at least although still short of quality cover at 10 & 15. Even the under 20's side looks good, which is rare.
Having said that nobody would faint with shock if we went and lost to Fiji the morn, although I would be surprised & very
p1ssed off. The big dilemma is do I get up at 3:30am to watch it Confused

Nae worries SwingingPick I wasn't offended. You need thick skin following Scottish rugby Silly.
Having seen your super rugby sides this season it does seem Aussie rugby is in the best of places right now.
Report Monstrous Bryan June 23, 2017 5:49 PM BST
Townsend's tenure might also stop the ghost of Laidlaw slowing the potentially most potent backline in the NH to a standstill though hey Laugh

Yes nl about 10 and 15. Young Hastings boy has looked promising when I've seen him though. Kinghorn too so maybe next few years won't be too barren. Slight aside but I thought Finn should have gone to NZ instead of Biggar.

See how well the Dragons have been doing Sad At least there is a bit of hope with Jackman and the WRU actually interested in us
Report curious-cat June 23, 2017 11:07 PM BST
You were such a big fan of Biggar when you were younger Laugh
Report northanlite June 24, 2017 6:46 AM BST
Having said that nobody would faint with shock if we went and lost to Fiji the morn

Absolutely bloody typical SadAngryTongue Out

Fair play to Fiji tho, they caused utter panic at times Plain
Report curious-cat June 24, 2017 10:34 AM BST
where was the Fiji match shown ?
Report northanlite June 24, 2017 12:58 PM BST
it was streamed on the World rugby site at an ungodly hour. Scotland had plenty ball from the pack and territory but zero
creativity in the backs and they were too lightweight. Only saving grace is that back line will never be seen together again.
I think a few will be waiting a while for another cap. To be fair Fiji sure do play some sexy rugby at times tho Silly
Report curious-cat June 24, 2017 8:02 PM BST
Cheers !
Report northanlite June 24, 2017 9:18 PM BST
and cheers right back at you. i think it's your round btw Silly
Report northanlite June 24, 2017 10:43 PM BST
See how well the Dragons have been doing Sad At least there is a bit of hope with Jackman and the WRU actually interested in us

i gave this some thought but came up blank. back in Oct/Nov Drags went on a bit of a run, well won a couple.
After the new year they just fell apart, did they win a league fixture? Splitting the Italians is just a bit grubby.
Look at Connacht tho, anything is possible. Be sh!te, win grand final, be sh!te again.
the achievable is achievable, at least temporally Cool
Report Monstrous Bryan July 1, 2017 7:22 AM BST
Yes nl, I live in hope

Looks like we may be competing against Saffer 'B' clubs in years to come. As well as Yanks!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now