Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
arbster
22 May 17 03:15
| Topic/replies: 315 | Blogger: arbster's blog
The markets will only be moving one way in the coming days following this (extremely significant) news.
The current h'cap line on the eve of the 1st test will not be were it is now (i.e. NZ -7.5).
I cant see (NZ -1.0) in the series hcp @ Evens holding up for too long .......... this gives you the protection of a drawn game (in any of the 3 tests) with NZ winning at least 2 or all 3 off course (i.e. its much better value than the 3-0 10/11 Series score currently available).
Additionally, a lot of Lions players appeared injured / exhausted last week-end.....some were "in pieces"...... a trip to NZ is probably the last thing many of them need right now.
The Crusaders and Blues are likely to field their ABs  (the Crusaders in particular look overpriced esp with a +6 hcp).
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Billy Vunipola to miss British and...
Show More
Report Cauthenmeister June 25, 2017 1:41 PM BST
Yesterday showed what a big miss he is. Would have been a battle of the world's top two number 8s.
Report arbster June 25, 2017 5:49 PM BST
Without BV England, Saracens (and the Lions) are totally different teams ...... he would have added another dimension by continuously making those 2-3m gain line busts ...... it wouldnt have changed the outcome but would have kept the ABs "honest" for an hour ...... without him the series was a non-starter (NZ -1.0 @ Evs on the series hcp was all wrong)...... to me they shouldnt be much above 1.1 in games at home v northern hem (without BV that is)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now