Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
melv
11 Jul 18 06:53
| Topic/replies: 6,115 | Blogger: melv's blog
All this tariff hoo haaa is bllllllsht. Tariffs are negligible.

The main barriers to world trade are regulatory differences. What ever the outcome the UK will remain in the regulatory orbit if the EU. There will be regulatory differences with the US, China and Japan and this will prevent free trade.

So says (on BBC now) Pascal Lamy ex head of your beloved WTO and lifelong friend of Boris. He is also famous for saying that the UK leaving the EU is like trying to extract the egg from an omelette.

Good luck with the relaunch of your hard Brexit. Lamy also says whatever happens the UK will be worse of than when it is now when it leaves the EU. There will be borders he says how bad this is for the UK depends on how thin the borders are.

The thinner the better for me.

What do you want. Big Fat Borders eh?

I know I know you all knew all this in minute detail when you voted leave. I know you are all geniuses. Kindly own up and take responsibility for your actions and the  appalling mess you caused.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Tariffs arebul lshit is its...
Show More
Report melv July 11, 2018 6:56 AM BST
Lamy also says whatever happens the UK will be worse of than it is now when it leaves the EU.
Report lfc1971 July 11, 2018 8:46 AM BST
^ upside down thinking
Report Dr Crippen July 11, 2018 9:59 AM BST
And desperate thinking as they see their German Empire losing some of it's iron grip on Europe.
Report Dr Crippen July 11, 2018 10:00 AM BST
its iron grip on Europe.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now