Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Dr Crippen
08 Jul 18 20:25
| Topic/replies: 35,214 | Blogger: Dr Crippen's blog
The media give Labour an easy time over this, which is not surprising when you look at the names of many of the journalists who have infiltrated the industry.
Yet even today Labour's feeble attempts to address their swing towards racism, have been condemned by one of their own leading lights (Starmer).

So just how racist have Labour become?
And adopting their own standards from when they were a decent party, should we simply never vote for them again because of this?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Labour and racism.
Show More
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 10:57 PM BST
So you accept now that I quoted directly from the article?
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 10:57 PM BST
We gave a description by Corbyn , reluctantly , of what happened or he says happened
That as I said is not necessarily what did happen
Despite you saying that the bbc link did

It didn’t , you were telling fibs , again
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 10:58 PM BST
So you now accept that I quoted directly from the article?
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 10:59 PM BST
You didn’t quote from the article , you made claims about the article and what it said and proved which were untrue
It’s subtle
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:00 PM BST
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:00 PM BST
If told us what Corbyn said , sorry , that proves nothing
Despite what you wrongly claimed
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:01 PM BST
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:01 PM BST
You didn’t quote anything from the article
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:02 PM BST
Maybe I missed your quote , what was it ?
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:04 PM BST
politicspunter • August 14, 2018 5:04 PM BST
Mr Corbyn said he had attended to take part in a ceremony honouring innocent victims of a 1985 Israeli air strike.

And he condemned the Munich attack, describing it as "appalling".

That's what the bbc article says.

There you go lfc.
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:09 PM BST
Yes that’s what I meant, that doesn’t tell the answers to the questions I was asking now does it
Despite you saying it did , that was untrue
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:11 PM BST
I didn’t want to know what Corbyn said he intended to do
I wanted to know what he did do
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:11 PM BST
Take it up with the bbc if you feel it's untrue.
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:11 PM BST
Do you understand the difference and why that bbc article doesn’t tell us ?
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:13 PM BST
No it wasn’t the bbc that said it told us the answers
That was you politics punter

And that was untrue
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:13 PM BST
I only quoted from the article. If you feel it's untrue take it up with the bbc.
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:15 PM BST
I don’t think the article is untrue
But what you said about the article is untrue
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:15 PM BST
Anyway, are you interested in USA opinion polls because this is my studies just starting tonight.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/elections/
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:17 PM BST
I think we have discussed opinion polls before , no point going over that as well
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:19 PM BST
when we gave another election in 3 or 4 years I might take a look
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:19 PM BST
I am afraid there isn't any shortcuts if you wish to make a living from political betting. It can be a bit tedious at times but it's worth it at the end of the day.
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:20 PM BST
Anything between them and now is just guesswork
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:21 PM BST
Too much information politicspunter
It leads to worse predictions
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:21 PM BST
The stuff I have been concentrating on recently is all in the link above, the USA midterm elections.
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:22 PM BST
When’s that ?
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:22 PM BST
It might be interesting
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:23 PM BST
November
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:23 PM BST
That’s for another day , let’s see
Report politicspunter August 14, 2018 11:24 PM BST
There are elections to the senate, house of representatives and state governors.
Report anxious August 14, 2018 11:27 PM BST
Dear me lol lfc and his Staunch defence of the Imperialist Capitalist Establishment
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:38 PM BST
: ) ok anxious , but it’s an important subject
Report anxious August 14, 2018 11:41 PM BST
Indeed it is
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:45 PM BST
I know someone who lost a summer house it was just across the border when Germany split between east and west
So you see people have been losing property and houses all over the world
The family refused to speak German ever again
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:48 PM BST
They came to England and spoke English
Report lfc1971 August 14, 2018 11:49 PM BST
For them England could do no wrong , isn’t that nice ?
Report anxious August 14, 2018 11:53 PM BST
A green and pleasant land eh ?
Report lfc1971 August 15, 2018 12:53 AM BST
well there were no concentration camps , let’s put it that way
Report Dr Crippen August 15, 2018 9:24 AM BST
Corbyn on the rack again today, first after failing to admit he laid a wreath at a service, then after pictures come out of him doing just that finally admitting that he did.
Also after he said the wreath was for all killed in an terrorist atrocity, it comes out that it didn't include the Jewish dead at all.

This man Corbyn couldn't lie straight in bed.

He's coming across as a compulsive liar, and after his students fees pack of lies in the general election along with this. the allegation seems valid.
Report Esox August 15, 2018 10:45 AM BST
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jun/09/conservatives-tories-general-election-lies-instability-party-of-chaos

Tory lies never stop, so stop trying to paint Corbyn as a liar.
Your beloved Tory's have not stopped lying since they got back in.
Report Esox August 15, 2018 10:53 AM BST
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/20-broken-being-promises-tories-10371384

A list of 20 promises the Tory's have broken.
Report Esox August 15, 2018 10:59 AM BST
"Broken Tory promises

From balancing the books and running a budget surplus to delivering a strong NHS, the past two years included plenty of broken pledges.

1 Promise : We will balance the books by 2017 and then run a budget surplus.

Reality : The deficit is still £50billion a year and will not even be closed by 2020.

2 Promise: We will not increase VAT, Income Tax or National Insurance Contributions.

Reality : Chancellor hiked NICs in first Budget before being shamed into a U-turn a week later.

3 Promise : We will work to end child poverty.

Reality : Child poverty is on the rise and forecast to get even worse when new welfare cuts kick in.

4 Promise : We will deliver a strong NHS.

Reality : Waiting times have soared, A&E is in meltdown and medics were forced to strike.   Have a look how bad things are in YOUR area.

5 Promise : We will cut net migration to below 100,000 people a year.

Reality : Migration is running at 273,000 a year.

6 Promise : We will safeguard British interests in the EU single market.

Reality : Theresa May is pulling us out of the single market as part of her plan for Brexit .

7 Promise : We will protect schools funding.

Reality : Funding is being cut by 6.5% with many inner city schools facing even bigger losses.

8 Promise : We will boost mental health funding.

Reality : Only half of mental health trusts say they received a real-terms increase to budgets.

9 Promise : We will abolish long-term youth unemployment.

Reality : Latest stats show 80,000 aged 16-24 have been unemployed for more than 12 months.

10 Promise : We will recover £500million a year from migrants who use the NHS by the middle of the next Parliament.

Reality : Barely half of that is being recovered.

11 Promise : We will give workers the right to three days’ volunteering leave a year on full pay.

Reality : It never happened.

12 Promise : We will increase British exports to £1trillion by 2020.

Reality : Now admit target will not be hit.

13 Promise : We will ban wild animals in circuses.

Reality : Tory MPs blocked the Bill in Parliament.

14 Promise: We will ensure the NHS has enough staff to meet patients’ needs.

Reality: NHS has a staffing crisis while pay rises for key workers are still pegged below inflation.

15 Promise : We will clamp down on dangerous extremists with new Extremism Disruption Orders.

Reality : Counter-Extremism Bill never appeared as lawyers failed to agree a definition of “extremism”.

16 Promise : We will introduce a new Victims’ Law to enshrine key rights for victims of crime.

Reality : It never happened."

https://endpropaganda.wordpress.com/category/tory-lies/

Hope that list chokes you Crippen.
Report Dr Crippen August 15, 2018 11:13 AM BST
Corbyn has painted himself a liar. He doesn't need any help from the Tories.
Report anxious August 15, 2018 11:43 AM BST
The tories list of failure and lies goes on and on , their rich powerful friends in the media and the Establishment always defend them and fall back on the classic tory con-trick of divide and conquer to protect their power , money and priviledge
Report Dr Crippen August 15, 2018 11:50 AM BST
The Tories aren't in the dock over racism anxious.

The Labour party and its leader is.
Report Esox August 15, 2018 12:00 PM BST
The Tory's list of failures are there for everyone to see.

The Labour party are no more racist than the Tory's, or the rest of the population.
Report Dr Crippen August 15, 2018 12:10 PM BST
Esox, any snaps of Tory leaders laying wreathes on memorials of terrorists in today's press?

Thought not.
Report lfc1971 August 15, 2018 12:14 PM BST
I have no doubt that there are many many more Labour Party voters and members who are racist than tories
And not just the very benign common garden form of racism that may or may not have been part of British life but a much more dangerous and virulent form of racism , that is the nature of the Labour Party , and it’s members and voters today
Report lfc1971 August 15, 2018 12:25 PM BST
Now you have only to see their reaction , these Labour Party voters , to this latest news about Corbyn

If  this news is true , Corbyn should be forced to stand down as leader and to leave politics altogether

And no decent Labour person would consider voting for him , if what is said is true
And that doesn’t happen it shows just what Labour Party voters are prepared to accept

If true , then you can never trust any who voted labour again , they don’t deserve to be trusted
Report Dr Crippen August 15, 2018 4:51 PM BST
These Labour followers were quick enough to jump on the bandwagon when any hint of racism by a UKIP member was mentioned.

Now Labour are well and truly on the spot themselves over racism that is in their nature, and was always going to sink them.
Report politicspunter August 15, 2018 5:23 PM BST

Aug 15, 2018 -- 12:25PM, lfc1971 wrote:

Now you have only to see their reaction , these Labour Party voters , to this latest news about Corbyn If  this news is true , Corbyn should be forced to stand down as leader and to leave politics altogetherAnd no decent Labour person would consider voting for him , if what is said is true And that doesn’t happen it shows just what Labour Party voters are prepared to accept If true , then you can never trust any who voted labour again , they don’t deserve to be trusted

I guess Trump would simply say it is fake news

Report lfc1971 August 15, 2018 5:25 PM BST
An inquiry can decide the truth of the matter , that’s fine
Unless he has something to hide
Report politicspunter August 15, 2018 5:41 PM BST
How much would this enquiry cost the British taxpayer and what would be the purpose?
Report politicspunter August 15, 2018 5:42 PM BST
And would all British politicians who attended be subject to enquiries also ?
Report Whisperingdeath August 15, 2018 7:55 PM BST
It wouldn't costs the British Tax Payer anything!
Report lfc1971 August 15, 2018 9:14 PM BST
It doesn’t take much to tell the truth , honestly and simply ?
Report Dr Crippen August 17, 2018 10:49 AM BST
A Jewish Labour MP has said the moment she found out she faced investigation for confronting Jeremy Corbyn over anti-Semitism made her think about "what it felt like to be a Jew in Germany in the 30s".

Former minister Margaret Hodge, who faced disciplinary action for calling the Labour leader an anti-Semite, told Sky News "it felt almost as if they were coming for me".

Any comments about this from the Corbyn apologists?
Report jed.davison August 17, 2018 11:01 AM BST
Several thousand - #hodgecomparisons on twitter will tell you all you need to know about the disgusting filth that is today's Labour Party membership
Report Whisperingdeath August 17, 2018 1:22 PM BST
What a load of old pony from a stupid woman!

Did she not know what it was like to be a Jew in Nazi Germany! She has letters and writings from that time and members of her family were murdered in Nazi Germany. She should know what it was like!

So how many members of her family have been murdered on the streets of England? How many detained and sent to concentration camps by the Labour Party!

Does she have her suitcase packed? Where is she going to go.....Israel? Now that is a racist country that steals land from its own people and murders children. Would she feel safer there..... Probably not but at least she is a Jew and so would be less likely to have her land taken away or be murdered than an Arab who was actually born there!

As a matter interest how many young Jewish boys have been murdered on the streets of London this year? 50? Maybe a hundred? NO!

She says supporting the Palestinians is near the line of being anti Semitic!

I knew Crippen is a moron but really jed I expect a little better from you!

How many Jews have been murdered in the streets of the U.K. In the last 5 yeRs and how many Jews have been murdered in Israel in that same time? Which country is it safer to be Jewish in?
Report lfc1971 August 17, 2018 3:04 PM BST
This is all very senseless from wd , difficult to know what he’s on about there

But he might be prepared to vote for the terrorist sympathiser Corbyn who laid wreaths at the graveside of the Munich terrorists
That tells you a lot about Corbyn , and Labour Party members and voters
Report Whisperingdeath August 17, 2018 3:13 PM BST
Try reading it again lfcWink
Report Esox August 17, 2018 4:43 PM BST
Good post by Whisperingdeath.
lfc off track and sounding daft again.
Report lfc1971 August 17, 2018 4:45 PM BST
theres another one
Report Whisperingdeath August 17, 2018 4:49 PM BST
I am going to spell it out for you lfc but it is Friday and I think we all need a beer!
Report lfc1971 August 17, 2018 4:55 PM BST
It’s becoming quite clear some people would be prepared to vote for almost anyone ,
Even a terrorist sympathiser , perhaps they don’t know what took place when Corbyn was there , who he was with , what graves he visited , where he laid the wreath, maybe they don’t give two hoots and then they have the blatant cheek to
claim they are worried about innocent deaths ,
That’s the nature of the Labour Party , and it’s leader , and those who would vote for labour
Report melv August 17, 2018 4:57 PM BST
Now Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is being smeared in exactly the same way.

YOU COULD NOT MAKE IT UP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXivy40laj8
Report lfc1971 August 17, 2018 5:00 PM BST
I hope they don’t start preaching again , you see when people like that start to preach something within me starts to laugh and jeer
Report Esox August 17, 2018 5:07 PM BST
The Tory party is now so pathetic and clueless with a hopeless P.M.

They cant play fair and argue policies, they have to rely on made up nonsense racist smears that come back to bite them.
Report Esox August 17, 2018 5:10 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLy2SaSQAtA
Report lfc1971 August 17, 2018 5:10 PM BST
Is it made up nonsense ? I don’t think so , it’s one with the sort of individual Corbyn is

But it might be , have  an inquiry and we can all know the truth
That’s fine , ok with that ?
Report lfc1971 August 17, 2018 5:19 PM BST
We don’t need to see anything out of the ordinary
Just a few simple questions that Corbyn and the Labour Party can answer very easily
( they don’t seem to want to answer )

And perhaps a visit by a BBC camera crew to that gravesite
How difficult would that be ?

I don’t know
Report Dr Crippen August 17, 2018 5:39 PM BST
Whisperingdeath gives himself away as an anti-Semite as well, by directing his attack on Margaret Hodge for complaining.

Which is the very thing she was writing about.

But Whisperingdead is such an utter dunce, he wouldn't even realise he was falling into that particular trap.
Not the sharpest tool in the box is our Whispering dead from the neck up.
Report lfc1971 August 17, 2018 5:52 PM BST
The Labour Party and it’s voters have no love for the UK , very many of them perhaps thousands or even more are anti semitists

They are more inclined to take the side of groups such as the IRA , Hezbollah , Hamas

These are the sort of people that Corbyn calls friends
That is the party and that is it’s leader
Report anxious August 17, 2018 6:42 PM BST
What utter brainless drivel from lfc and crippen yet again , same old tory lie machine propaganda
Report politicspunter August 17, 2018 7:43 PM BST
God, we are still not on this crap are we?
Report politicspunter August 17, 2018 7:51 PM BST

Aug 17, 2018 -- 5:19PM, lfc1971 wrote:

We don’t need to see anything out of the ordinary Just a few simple questions that Corbyn and the Labour Party can answer very easily ( they don’t seem to want to answer )And perhaps a visit by a BBC camera crew to that gravesite How difficult would that be ?I don’t know

What do we need an enquiry for? To prove what? To prove he was at a conference? He was. Was he at a wreath laying ceremony? He was. Was their terrorists buried in the same graveyard where the ceremony took place? Yes, I believe there was.
I voted Tory at the last election and you know what? All this crap convinces me daily that I am going to vote Labour next time.

Report Dr Crippen August 17, 2018 9:07 PM BST
I voted Tory at the last election and you know what?

I didn't know you were old enough to vote.
Report Whisperingdeath August 18, 2018 5:20 AM BST
Instead of name calling would you care to point out what I have said that is anti Semitic?
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 8:36 AM BST
Well wd when you attack Margaret Hodge and her very real concerns and fears in such an incoherent and rambling way as you did then eyebrows are going to be raised , it is little wonder when you consider labours reputation for racism and anti semeticism .
Anyone who says they are prepared to vote for Corbyn and labour must come under suspicion
It’s evident that they do not care about the very real concerns and fears of the Jewish community
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 8:42 AM BST
I don’t think I have heard even one labour voter in this forum condemn Corbyn for laying a wreath at the graveside of the Munich terrorists
Not one !
That is a very enlightening , and frightening thing . To think that that is the nature of labour voters in Britain today
Report Whisperingdeath August 18, 2018 10:03 AM BST
Let me ask again and thank you for replying lfc but could you please show me where in what I have written on here is anti Semitic and why

Is my attack on Margaret Hodge anti Semitic? If so how does an attack on Margaret Hodge constitute anti semitism. If it is anti Semitic would an attack on say Kenny Dalglish constitute anti semitism?

Is an attack on someone's very real concern and fears anti Semitic? Would an attack on someone's real fears on Brexit be considered anti Semitic in the same way?

Please educate me a little clarity would help
Report melv August 18, 2018 10:43 AM BST
I love this one. "Not criticising  Jeremy is Ant-Semitic"

So saying Jeremy is racist and is against ant-Semitism where-ever it is found is ant-Semitic.

Mind you I bet the entirety of this post is anti-Semitic.

If I have to be a racist I would say the Jews have brought more good to this world then any other group. May  they live long and prosper because if they do we all will.
Report melv August 18, 2018 10:43 AM BST
So saying Jeremy is anti racist and is against ant-Semitism where-ever it is found is ant-Semitic.
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 11:13 AM BST
I am merely saying wd when you set alongside your attack on Margaret Hodge , and her views and fears , alongside your failure and indeed the failure of anyone as far as I know on this forum who would vote labour to condemn Corbyn for laying a wreath at the graves of the Munich terrorists

And fail to understand that anyone who would do such a thing should never be allowed the possibility of being leader of this country , or the Labour Party , it indeed to be in Parliament in any capacity whatsoever

That’s all .
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 11:17 AM BST
* or indeed to be in parliament in any capacity whatsoever
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 11:25 AM BST
It really is quite staggering that no one on this forum who would vote labour has condemned this , not one

Well it’s enlightening if nothing else
Report anxious August 18, 2018 11:32 AM BST
The more people attack him , the more the bitter blairites attack him , the more the bilionaire bitter right wing press attack him , the more his friends and supporters will stand by him
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 11:33 AM BST
There’s another one
Report politicspunter August 18, 2018 11:39 AM BST
Lol. lfc initially has no idea if Corbyn laid a wreath at graves of Munich terrorists (needs an enquiry) but suddenly becomes judge and jury and proclaims that he has done that very thing.
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 11:42 AM BST
nonsense politicspunter you know what I have said , stop throwing up dust
Report Whisperingdeath August 18, 2018 1:48 PM BST
I am still waiting for somebody to kindly demonstrate that anything I have written is anti Semitic.

So lfc could you also confirm where you got the information that Corbyn layed a wreath on the grave of a Munich terrorist? I am just wondering if you were there and saw him do it. Was the wreath intended for the Munich terrorist or the victims of Israeli terrorism?
Report Whisperingdeath August 18, 2018 1:50 PM BST
Here's another question for you lfc

Did you watch CNN this morning?
Report Dr Crippen August 18, 2018 1:55 PM BST
Another picture in the press today of Corbyn lining up for a snap with convicted terrorist Fatima Bernawi.

These are the people he's relaxed enough to have his picture taken with in public, so who he mixes with in private might make our hair curl.
Report Esox August 18, 2018 6:00 PM BST
They try and label Jeremy Corbyn Racist.

Then they complain about who he is seen with and talks to.

I know who I think are racist and it is not J.C.
Report Dr Crippen August 18, 2018 8:38 PM BST
No need to try to label him racist, he labelled himself with his own efforts which are coming back to bite him.

To be fair all this stuff was done before he became leader, I bet he wished he could turn the clock back.
Were those extra votes worth it?
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 9:33 PM BST
deary me more nonsense from politicspunter, well nothing much should surprise us now from these labour voters ,
dreadful
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 9:36 PM BST
They haven’t forgiven Thatcher for bringing about the end of the military junta in Argentina
That shows you were people like politicspunter loyalties lie , the evidence is mounting up
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 9:44 PM BST
Of course she helped bring an end to the evil soviet empire also, at the same time as Corbyn was meeting soviet agents
Not sure we gave the full story from Corbyn on that one either
Report lfc1971 August 18, 2018 10:02 PM BST
It’s enough to make you lose faith in the human race
Report treetop August 19, 2018 5:21 PM BST
Reading these posts reminds me of how the dumbest animals in Animal Farm were able to accept the faults always lay on the shoulders of the exiled pig Snowball,never on the shoulders of Napoleon (Stalin). Just like any tin pot tyrant,they are able to rely on the unquestioned support of the brainwashed instead of doubting the great leader !
Report Dr Crippen September 2, 2018 11:04 AM BST
Misrepresenting anti-Semitism by pretending it's anti-Zionism was explained by a prominent Jew on Marr's show today.

He said that anti-Semitism is pure racism and as such will not be accepted in modern society, so these anti-Semitists simply call it something else as camouflage. 

George Galloway is another who followed this trend, when he tried to appeal to voters of a certain ethnicity by slagging off Israel.
And did it in such a way that suggested they are a separate entity to other Jews so as to avoid being labelled racist.
Of course we saw the hatchet job BBC did on Galloway when he appeared on QT, when they packed the audience with Jews who gave him short shrift over his clearly racist stance.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now